Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:41 pm
It's hard to believe Gaia is really 10 years old today!
Even more so to believe that I've been here for 7 years! o.o

It was hard to choose whether favorite thing about Gaia was the people or items/avatars.
I just love them both so much, though I decided to pick the people, they've brought me much joy!
I've met so many good people here, it's amazing what the friends I have now since Gaia brought us together.
I'm not even sure what I'd do without some of them, we're just so close now, it's so great. ; w;

I'm not entirely sure what my favorite moments are, other than meeting my friends.
All our fun conversations, all the events we played together in, all the gifts and good times.
I also liked helping people with their quests, and being invited to be crew in wonderful guilds, such as this one. emotion_kirakira

I love Gaia for all of these things. I can talk about just about anything on here. I can meet great people who share interests with me.
I can use the items and wonderful avatars they provide to show how creative I can be and make beautiful characters with them.
I've always thought Gaia was a wonderful place, and while it's had it's up's and down's, it's never let me down.
I hope Gaia has many years to come, and I hope we can make it to the 20th anniversary! And of course more down the road. x3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:19 pm
iRizelea
User Image
ηyα~ Shε is tαℓkiηg tσ yσu!
═════════════════════εз═════════════════════

Yay for the ten years of wondrous joy and excitement! She has been along with Gaia for the whole ride and it has been amazing to see how much it the site has grown within this past decade. For her it was the experiences and opportunities made here that gave just grand memories. Fun fact: It is because of Gaia that she found the perfect soul mate for her and still going strong to this day! <3

═════════════════════εз═════════════════════
Okαy, ησw yσu cαη tαℓk.

i just wanted to say that your fun fact is so cute! 4laugh i'm so happy for you <3  

Dark_Fairy_20

Invisible Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Dark_Fairy_20

Invisible Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:32 pm
i've been on here since late '07, a freshman in high school. i gotta admit, i didn't like Gaia at first xD you see, because i remember my friends always talking about it and i didn't have internet access at the time so in a way i was jealous and just thought of Gaia as a dumb virtual world. but then i finally got internet and my friend convinced me to join. and BOOM. i was addicted. getting all the gold and going on rallly to meet new people and doing the puzzles was what i mostly did :3 and a little flirting here and there because looking back i didn't realize that's what i was doing 'till now xD but i have met one amazing friend on here in particular, we've been friends since i joined so that's cool :] one friend in particular, however, has forgotten all about me when i thought we'd be friends forever. but no matter.
i have taken breaks myself from Gaia because of lack of internet but everytime i come back, something's always different. and it makes me so very happy to see that "It's A Girl Thing" is still up and running ^__^ and has not kicked me out due to inactivity at times sweatdrop anyway, Happy Tenth Anniversary, Gaia!! ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 pm
Woohoo. Go Gaia. Its been so long since i first started playing it when i was a kid in 05, now days i feel so old for being here so long sweatdrop . But all in all it has been a blast :3 i wouldn't have it any other way. heart

turbotastic

Unstoppable Lover

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:40 pm
Okay where shall I start. I first started Gaia on 2005 I was still in high school and I was 16.
Ever since joining Gaia, I've met wonder people from around the globe.
I've always dreamed of meeting people from around the world and without
really noticing it, I been meeting them. It is a wonderful gift to get to know others from other countries and states.

A favorite memory, is talking to people in towns and getting to know them, it was really fun. : )

Another favorite moments was when zOMG first opened up and
that's when I started meeting awesome friends, and it was
a really interesting time. I would just meet them randomly
and we just connected out of the blue and we would talk endlessly.
It makes me teary because some of those friends are gone, but
I will never forget them.

Another favorite moment was when I met my boyfriend in Towns in summer 2011. It was really funny at first, I didn't fancy him so much at first but then I started to get to know him better and it took me such a long time to really trust my phone number to him but I finally gave him my phone number because he been asking me a lot lols. So we started talking on the phone and yeah after like several months we started going out, and we are still going out ^_^ <3 He is wonderful I know it may sound weird to have this relationship but I do trust him. : )

I stopped coming on gaia for a year but then I couldn't possibly leave forever and finally came back again, I had been active with the IAGT guild before leaving but when I came back I was more active with this wonderful guild.

Gaia is awesome I love it!! heart , and I hope that it is here for many good years to come.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:33 am
possom4444

User Image User Image

Oh wow, a Pokemon guild emotion_dowant
      But yeah, it's nice to see your thread reach a hundred pages, it's like a bucket list item here in Gaia ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

possom4444

Pal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:32 pm
Louisa Iris

It was a cute guild ^^
It was actually the first thread I ever made !
For a little while after that I thought that most threads reached that length, but I quickly learned that that wasn't the case sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:33 am
possom4444

It was a cute guild ^^
It was actually the first thread I ever made !
For a little while after that I thought that most threads reached that length, but I quickly learned that that wasn't the case sweatdrop

User Image User Image

That's doubly nice. Your first try, and it already reached such "stage" ^^
      Yeah, not all threads reach that stage. You need a lot of people in it, otherwise, there's a chance it might not really "live till the end". Although there have been cases of just a couple of people talking and the thread reaching more than 100 pages, but it's a long work.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Telstel

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image

=^.^=
For me it's the Avatars, Items and the people i have met along the way.

Especially when i'm fishing, i've been lucky enough meet some awesome people and a couple of them are my facebook friends and i chat with them from time to time.

"Quote me if you want to chat to me"

User Image  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas