Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP/1v1] A Woman Scorned (Deryk / Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:27 am
"Oh!" She gasped out, as if she suddenly understood what he was trying to convey. Guns! Like Mot! Okay good so the one she went after wasn't this Gale person...that was a relief. "Okay. Gale." She commited that to memory, just in case. He had started to answer her question and she stayed quiet, thinking and processing what she was being told. A lot of the words didn't make sense to her and others just flew right over her head, but she got the idea.

"...So then you should be really good at getting information, if you wanted to?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 am
Ah, that explanation seemed to click for her. Nodding, he went on and addressed her question.

"Should.. yes. Just.. hadn't really had much of a chance to work with computers. That's where my skills mostly are," Deryk admitted.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:15 pm
"I see." Well, at least she hoped he could work his way around file folders; those were what she saw, but she remembered seeing computers in the background as well. "Well, good luck, regardless. If they really are that bad you're gonna need it." Especially since he was trying to help her.

"I probably shouldn't be putting ideas into your head, but if you're supposed to be information gathering, how come you don't ask me questions?" She'd been doing most of the talking - rather, interrogating - here...and she vaguely remembered it being the same way last time, right up until they started playing twenty questions.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:28 pm
"Mostly interested in knowing what the horsemen are up to. Not the students. You didn't really know much from what I could tell. Didn't bother asking," Deryk said with a shrug. Now, if she had displayed some sense of knowledge, he would have been poking some more. But that wasn't really the case.

"Don't have much of a reason to be asking about stuff 'bout the school 'n all. Ya know?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:41 pm
"If all you want to know is stuff about the Horsemen, what's the point in antagonizing us? Or patrolling the Haunted House? Or going to Amity at all? They have their own little space now, they're seperate from us." Her eye narrowed again as some invisible finger poked and prodded a very, very sore spot.

"But you probably don't know the answer to that, either." She sat up properly then, tossing the metallic plate away from the both of them, letting it clatter and create a mini junk-avalanche somewhere behind them. "So our deal is still good? You do your Hacking thing and I'll see what I can find out?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm
Deryk paused at that and let out a sigh.

"Amity is good to visit for learning about general halloween culture and stuff. I.. can't tell you why for antagonizing though. As for the Haunted house... its very strange place. One that could use more study. I think. Not sure why this place is as it is. I mean. Us hunters can enter it without dying from fear exposure. But...definitely fear here. Stuff like that," he said. When Amrita tossed the metal away, he relaxed somewhat.

"Besides.. maybe some students do know about the horsemen," he said quietly then got on up, slowly, "Still just a grunt though. Got my orders. Have to follow. But yes. Will try and see what I can find out. Hopefully, will be useful."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:49 pm
"I see." It didn't matter, they were still the enemy to her, and they were still antagonizing Halloween for no reason, which was wrong. Which was why she was doing what she was doing, and fully intended to keep it up until she had no choice but to stop.

"You won't be able to make that excuse forever, Deryk." Amrita said with a surprising softness, hopping off of the desk and stretching. "I'll come back here every week at least, regardless of what I find...hopefully we'll meet up sometime~"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 pm
"Well.. even with promotion... unless I become a lead, still would be the grunt to someone," Deryk said quietly. Sure, he'd have more pull as a full hunter, but it still would mean nothing when it came to orders from Caelius.

"Y-yeah... see you around then."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 pm
"Alright! Stay safe~" There was something off about the way she waved her fingers at him just before she turned to leave.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff