Why is the progress changing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:07 am
I don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question so sorry if it isn't. I'm trying to get the Perfect Attendance achievement which means that I have to log in 90 days straight. And I have been. The problem is the progress is changing. The last time it said 13, yesterday it said 5 and now it says 2. Why is it changing? And how can I send the staff of Gaia a ticket or let them know this is happening?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:58 pm
From what I can gather from other people that are having the same/similar problem as to you is that this achievement and the counter is logging in every 24 hours rather than day everyday if that makes sense. So instead of logging in on Monday for examples sake at 8am and then on the following day at 3pm the counter would be void (supposedly) because it has been longer than 24 hours.
But there are apparently bugs to this achievement, especially to do with other time zones (apparently) if you don't live in America? This is all from what I've read elsewhere as I, myself do not have this achievement available.

I hope this helps! Good luck.  

taeu

Citizen

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I never pay attention to the actual achievement. I earned that one a while ago and when I went to the page it had 0/90. Even though I already earned it. I wouldn't worry so much about it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:38 pm
taeu
From what I can gather from other people that are having the same/similar problem as to you is that this achievement and the counter is logging in every 24 hours rather than day everyday if that makes sense. So instead of logging in on Monday for examples sake at 8am and then on the following day at 3pm the counter would be void (supposedly) because it has been longer than 24 hours.
But there are apparently bugs to this achievement, especially to do with other time zones (apparently) if you don't live in America? This is all from what I've read elsewhere as I, myself do not have this achievement available.

So log in everyday around the same time?  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

taeu

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:57 pm
crackerlover
taeu

Yup, and if you're still having trouble maybe just PM an Admin, I'm sure they'd know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:08 am
taeu
crackerlover
taeu

Yup, and if you're still having trouble maybe just PM an Admin, I'm sure they'd know.
Okay, thanks. Who do I PM(Is there a specific Admin)?  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

taeu

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 am
crackerlover
taeu
crackerlover
taeu

I'd just go to the staff 'Site Changes' page and see who was online to bug and if you do feel a little weird about PMing one of then you could just wait for "Ask the Admin" time. There's usually an announcement for them too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:41 am
taeu
crackerlover
taeu
crackerlover
taeu

I'd just go to the staff 'Site Changes' page and see who was online to bug and if you do feel a little weird about PMing one of then you could just wait for "Ask the Admin" time. There's usually an announcement for them too.

Okay, thank you! ^^  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas