Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 11: Random Zone
Took me about 2 days...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:49 am
But I think I have finished the contest to enter a chance to win a ticket! biggrin
Did anyone else participate in that event? Well I guess I will find out when I post in that thread & see how many members got tickets.

I really like these contest that get posted. Which has been your favorite Random Guild contest??  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:35 pm
i think this one is my favorite actually rofl i have a hard time remembering the others at the moment  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 pm
little_kiwis2
i think this one is my favorite actually rofl i have a hard time remembering the others at the moment

Me too!! I like this one too. there was a Halloween event and i think it had something to do with the avatars? but i can't remember.. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:01 pm
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

Me too!! I like this one too. there was a Halloween event and i think it had something to do with the avatars? but i can't remember.. razz

lol sounds about right. i know this other guild i'm in had a pretty long avi contest going on, where you started out with a base, and changed it along the way, depending on what that weeks change was  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 pm
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

lol sounds about right. i know this other guild i'm in had a pretty long avi contest going on, where you started out with a base, and changed it along the way, depending on what that weeks change was

ooh that sounds pretty fun! I'm not creative enough to come up with something cool lol I threw this avatar together as a joke for Valentine's day hehehe! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:06 pm
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

ooh that sounds pretty fun! I'm not creative enough to come up with something cool lol I threw this avatar together as a joke for Valentine's day hehehe! rofl

lol that's sort of how my current avi came to be emotion_awesome as soon as i saw this Ultra Satan head, i knew this had to be part of an avi. and so it is....i just may keep it forever emotion_dealwithit  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

lol that's sort of how my current avi came to be emotion_awesome as soon as i saw this Ultra Satan head, i knew this had to be part of an avi. and so it is....i just may keep it forever emotion_dealwithit

hahaha that head is super funny & the body!! i was like WHAAAA!!! emotion_jawdrop Gangnam Style!!! lol razz Awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:33 pm
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2
kbaby0921
little_kiwis2

hahaha that head is super funny & the body!! i was like WHAAAA!!! emotion_jawdrop Gangnam Style!!! lol razz Awesome.

lol it is awesome razz this just might be my valentine's day avi every year  

little_kiwis2

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 pm
little_kiwis2
lol it is awesome razz this just might be my valentine's day avi every year