Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 FIND A RECIPE 」

cacklecacklecackle❤ p i ckcacklecacklecackle ❤ s o m e t h i n g cacklecacklecackle ❤ g o o d ! ! ! cacklecacklecackle

• able of contents
  • e the pâtissiere
  • erise koekje
  • ppearance post
  • erise's interests
  • usus
  • ive
  • istory
  • attle log
  • oleplay log
  • elationships
  • anart
  • iscellaneous
  • redit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:31 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 A SHORT INTRO 」

❤ t o cacklecacklecackle❤ t h ecacklecacklecackle ❤ b e s t cacklecacklecackle ❤ b a k e rcacklecacklecackle❤ o n cacklecacklecackle ❤ a l t e r n i a cacklecacklecackle

Your name is CERISE KOEKJE, and you're a psychopathic young pâtissiere.

______

What will you do?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:37 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 ABOUT THE BAKER 」

cacklecacklecackle❤ y o u cacklecacklecackle ❤ r e a l l ycacklecacklecackle ❤ s h o u l dcacklecacklecackle❤ c a r ecacklecacklecackle ❤ a b o u t cacklecacklecackle ❤ t h i s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Cerise Koekje [Ser-ees Kuk-ye]
Blood colour: Redblood #B51D1D
Symbol: A cake.

Personality: A peppy, perpetually grinning redblood, Cerise is always up for adventure! She can be excited very easily, just mention a few of her favorite things and watch her come to life as a bubbly, potentially frightening young girl, especially when her eye starts twitching. She's frivolous, rarely seeming to be entirely serious about anything, which... is sort of dangerous! But she's managed to not get herself culled yet. She likes pretty things, and makes enough beetles to afford some decent clothing. Baking zealot Cerise has dreams. Big ones. She wants to own a bakery in Four Fronds, home of the highbloods, best place to sell some goodies.

Cerise is rather open-minded regarding her personal morals, because she doesn't care about much of anything that doesn't directly involve her own well-being. She sees nothing wrong with partaking in a little cannibalism, or pulling cruel, nearly lethal pranks. Nothing is really sacred to her, and she'll do whatever it takes to come out on top. She's habitually cheeky, and very often says what's on her mind. However, she's not grossly reckless, and knows when she needs to cut that out, and will.

Cerise is not a clean troll. Her hive is a mess, with half of it devoted to managing baked goods (and that half being the only decent looking part). Her tables are often covered in garbage and leftover materials from her last baking session, and she usually cleans by just kind of... shoving it off the table. She's very disorganized, and most things end up just piling up in her hive until her lusus gets trapped under the trash. Cerise can have incredibly erratic thoughts, jumping from topic to topic in a conversation, connecting things together that make little sense to an outsider. This isn't to say she's "random", but rather, just kind of confusing to listen to sometimes. It mostly comes across as crazy, because Cerise is pretty unstable.

Young Cerise is a redblood with imagination, coming up with new things for her store, experimenting with her cakes often, making up new recipes to use and sell. Cerise isn't shy to try new things, and believes you should try everything at least once in a lifetime. Her experimental nature leads her to want to dabble in toxicology (although not really in a helpful manner), but currently, she's a bit young for much of that.

As a redblood, Cerise isn't the wealthiest. She steals about half of her baking ingredients, taking eggs and milk from local farms, and stealing sugar and flour from stores when the shop owner isn't looking. She can be an aggressive saleswoman, very persistent and occasionally physically violent with others.

Strengths:
Energetic - When Cerise does anything, she does it with the boundless energy only a wriggler could appreciate. Everything is all or nothing with her, whether it's baking or taking a troll down.
Open-minded - Cerise won't be the troll to judge you for whatever immoral and horrible thing you do. You're into cannibalism? She's always wanted to try! You're a loyalist who wants to be the queen's butt buddy? Sounds fun, go for it. She doesn't really care what other trolls do if it doesn't affect her, so she's very open minded to the things other trolls do. Who knows, it might be fun to try things their way.
Candid - Cerise is not only open-minded, but an open troll as well. She doesn't like keeping secrets (why should she have to?), and she'll tell you all about her policies if you asked. She's rather sincere in her emotions as well, so it's easy to tell what she's thinking.
Assertive - Just because she's a lowblood doesn't mean Cerise is meek or unassuming! She's very strong willed, and very assertive. She'll stand up for herself and try to make you buy some stuff from her while she's at it.

Flaws:
Careless - Cerise often walks the fine line between carelessness and recklessness, and this sort of behavior has probably gotten her in trouble more than once! She doesn't plan things out too well, and tends to just do whatever she likes.
Erratic - Cerise can be a bit unpredictable, since her thoughts tend to wander as she talks and she can jump from topic to topic. This can make her come across as being kind of crazy and eccentric.
Discourteous - Since she's incredibly disinterested in other trolls very much, she can be really rude to them. Disregarding their feelings, hopes, dreams, whatever! Her indifference can be really annoying, and her sass isn't exactly the best thing for her, as a lowblood.
Selfish - The only thing Cerise does concern herself about is Cerise Koejke. And if no one else will care about her, she has to at least care enough about herself to not get killed or something. Her dreams and goals all revolve around her, herself, and what she wants.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:38 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 CHERRIES ON TOP 」

❤ a n d cacklecacklecackle❤ m a y b ecacklecacklecackle ❤ w h i p p e dcacklecacklecackle ❤ c r e a mcacklecacklecackle❤ t o ocacklecacklecackle

Build: Cerise is a short chubby gal! As a child she's a bit thinner, but as a teenager she really fills out, with a very hip and legs-heavy body. She's still rather short, at only 5'2 as a teenager.

______

Hair:As a child, she has a short bob-like hair with curls and coils. As a teenager, she grows it out and pins some of it up in cute little buns, while letting the rest coil naturally. It's very thick and heavy, and naturally curls into tight loops.

______

Horns: She has two, one shaped like a candle and one shaped like a cone!

______

Eyes: She has wide, expressive eyes. Very big and cute, often seen twitching. As a teenager, she wears red eyeshadow and eyeliner. She has circular eyebrows.

______

Expression: She always has an excited, near manic expression! How cute.

______

Clothing: Unlike some redbloods, Cerise dresses in style~ She leans toward lolita styled, with cupcake skirts and blouses. She wears her blood color, white and gray the most, and owns black shoes. She wears stocking and lacy things. She has a nice apron she wears while she bakes.

______

Other: Cerise is my cute fat cupcake lolita ; u;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 SUGAR AND POISON 」

❤ g o cacklecacklecackle❤ r e a l l ycacklecacklecackle ❤ w e l l cacklecacklecackle ❤ t o g e t h e rcacklecacklecackle

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Baking Sweets:
❤ Bakery Dreams: Cerise owns and operates a bakery out of her hive, but since she's a child there's only so much she can do with that! She dreams of having a bakery in Four Fronds, or Civisect, where she can attract a better customer base.
❤ Sweet Tooth: Cerise herself loves to eat sweets, and finds that's she's also attracted to other trolls with similar dispositions toward cakes. So she loves to make her own things to eat and get fat on!

______

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Cruel Pranks:
❤ Hehehe! : Well... she doesn't care too much about other trolls, so she certainly doesn't care about their safety! She loves pulling cruel pranks, and is especially fond of food related ones. Even if it makes someone sick.
❤ Even if it kills! Related to the below interest, Cerise would really like to get her hands on a dead body some day...

______

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Murder and Death:
❤ Toxicology: A bit of a budding interest, but her experimental nature and love of baking has sort of given her an interest in chemistry and toxicology. She'd love to get a hold of poisons and experiment with it.... especially in food...
❤ Rainbow Drinkers: She'd always been enamored with the idea of an immortal lightbulb that feeds on troll blood, and after meeting Vrykol she's only developed a more sophisticated interest in the subject. Maybe... she'd even like to be one someday.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 SHARP SUGAR TOOTH 」

❤ h o p e cacklecacklecackle❤ y o ucacklecacklecackle ❤ b r o u g h tcacklecacklecackle ❤ y o u r s !cacklecacklecackle

Lusus:
❤ Caima is a caiman/swampbeast. She eats meat and garbage and loves it. She's actually a very young lusus, only born a few sweeps before Cerise herself was, and will age with Cerise, getting bigger as her charge grows.

______

Relationship:
❤ Cerise gets along very well with her lusus, a medium sized crocodilian swampbeast known as Caima. Though Caima is not very bright, she is strong and has deadly teeth, and is fiercely loyal to her child, always doing her best to keep her out of trouble. And not eating the wriggler. Cerise loves to feed her table scraps and on special occasions, gives her cakes all of her own!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:41 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 CERISE'S BAKED GOODS 」

❤ a n d cacklecacklecackle❤ a l s ocacklecacklecackle ❤ w h e r ecacklecacklecackle ❤ icacklecacklecackle ❤ l i v ecacklecacklecackle

The Location:
❤ New Hemisect City.

______

Description:
❤ A streetside apartment near the ground level. The front half is converted to work as a bakery.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 RISE TO FAME 」

❤ a scacklecacklecackle❤ t o l dcacklecacklecackle ❤ b ycacklecacklecackle ❤ m e , cacklecacklecackle ❤ c e r i s e !cacklecacklecackle

The Story:
❤ She was hatched. All was well ♥

______

Recall Recent Past:
❤ Not much else has happened yet!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:43 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 SLICE, CUT, SERVE 」

❤ i ' l lcacklecacklecackle❤ m a k ecacklecacklecackle ❤ i tcacklecacklecackle ❤ s u p e r cacklecacklecackle ❤ f r e s h!cacklecacklecackle

Stats:
❤ 20 HP ♥

______

Weapon:
❤ Knife (1d6)

______

Battle Log:

[BATT] Let Them Eat Cake! - [Cerise vs Eridia]
IN PROGRESS

[BATT] Knife Tricks - [Cerise vs Guouli]
WIN (and then she dies)

[BATT] Un-Deadly Discovery - [Cerise vs Muerte]
IN PROGRESS

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:44 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 MEET AND GREET 」

cacklecacklecackle❤ i cacklecacklecackle ❤ h a v e cacklecacklecackle ❤ s n a c k s ! ! ! cacklecacklecackle

urrent

[Meta PRP] Sugar Sweet Sponsorship - [Cerise x Fellah]
Fellah comes by to thank Cerise for sponsorship!

[PRP] Catch Up - [Cerise x Nahori]
Cerise & Nahori spend some time together....

[PRP] Cerise Gets An Intern -[Cerise x Mallok]
Cerise hangs out with a cool greenblood to talk plans!

inished

[META] Coastal Base - [Cerise x Frossa]
Cerise meets a purpleblood while training~!

[META] Team HOTCAKES - [Cerise x Alifax x Frossa x Nahori]
Cerise has a fun time with purpleblood and redblood, and her good pal Nahori at the battle for Old Hemisect.

[META] An Unexpected Underground Shop - - [Cerise x Vrykol & other Meta participants (accompanied Frossa and Alifax) ]
Cerise meets a rainbowdrinker, and learns something valuable for the future.

[META] Kids and Fun - [Cerise x META vs Aendal Vampire]
Cerise helps kill a rainbowdrinker!

[BOOTH] Hot Cakes - [Cerise x Nahori x Frossa x Keionx & BOOTH.]
Cerise's Bloodfest Booth is the hot new place to get a treat and ticket!

[BOOTH] NFL Presents A NFL: The NFL - [Cerise x Alifax x Frossa & BOOTH]
Cerise takes a break from her Booth to play Flarp with Alifax and Frossa!

[ORP] Tis the Season to Be Mirthful - [Cerise x Frossa x ORP]
Cerise goes and plays a fun game at the Civisect Mall!

A Baker's Dozen - [Cerise x Chiara]
Her booth works and someone comes looking for some weird cupcakes!

A Totally Supervised™ Outing [Cerise x Nahori]
Cerise takes Nahori out to do some fun and naughty things

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:45 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 SWEET AS SUGAR 」

❤ i cacklecacklecackle❤ l o v ecacklecacklecackle ❤ y o ucacklecacklecackle ❤ s ocacklecacklecackle ❤ m u c h ! ! !cacklecacklecackle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hatexxxxxxxxxxxxneutralxxxxxxxxxxxxpity

ucrush serioussupcrush serious
ucrush serioussupcrush serious
xxxfriends close friends

User Image
ALIFAX
placeholderxxxiiiixxxxxxxx
placeholder

Frossa's almost-moirail! He's a pretty okay guy, hehehe...!

Cerise hasn't actually talked to him directly too much, but she knows he's a strong fighter and a good ally.

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        She met the redblood through Frossa, and although they've met several times after that, Cerise still doesn't know him at all! Well, she knows he weirdly doesn't like sweets, and that he's basically Frossa's moirail. And that he FLARPs! They met at the coastal base, and teamed up for the battle of Old Hemisect. Then, when Alifax and Frossa went to answer a mysterious letter they received, she tagged along and met Vrykol. They're sure to become better friends in the future!

impacting quotes

"does alifax even talk?" post

User Image
KEIONX
placeholder

How dare you insult my skills like that! Who are you even to linger over me and criticize me when you don't even know me! That's what gets you killed, idiot! Hehehe!

Cerise doesn't like her. No one talks s**t about her baking and gets away with it...!

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        She met the orangeblood during the trek into the underground shop, and hasn't liked her since. Keionx is stuffy and has weird morals and is somehow against killing? What kind of trolls is she! Then at Bloodfest she has the gall to say she didn't think she could bake!

impacting quotes

”I didn't know you could bake.” post

User Image
NAHORI
placeholder

My best friend! I love hanging out with her and sneaking her treats! Hehehe!

Cerise and Nahori balance each other out, and she has strong pale feelings for the orangeblood.

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        They've known each other for quite a while now, and even had some adventures together! Cerise likes to give Nahori treats, and get her to come out of her shell more, while Nahori can calm down Cerise and keep her from doing super dangerous, deadly ideas. They aren't quite an official moirallegiance, but they're close to one!

impacting quotes

"guinea pig wheeking" post

User Image
CHIARA
placeholder

Come on, let's not waste each other's time next time. Just order and get out if you aren't going to do anything useful! Hehehe...!

She appreciates the business but didn't particularly like the girl. And a shame, because they could have gotten along swimmingly and pulled pranks together!

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        Chiara stopped by after the bloodfest booth to pick up more cupcakes. They had a tense meeting, and Cerise sold her some garbage cupcakes to give to others.

impacting quotes

"one day they'll be here" post

User Image
FROSSA
placeholder

She's pretty neat... I like the way she stuffs her face! Hehehe, maybe I can help her out with that and really give her a treat...!

Cerise has a huge crush on her, for reasons she's not even exactly sure about. She's pretty sure Frossa only hangs out with her to get baked goods, but... somehow she's not all that mad about it.

initial meeting

thereafter

history
                        She met the purpleblood ages ago and really hit it off with her. They both have an interest in food (and sweets), and spent some time together, with Cerise tagging along with Frossa's misadventures with Alifax in the underground shop and in the OHC meta, and meeting up at her Bloodfest Booth. Now they just keep running into each other~!

impacting quotes

"hey sweetroll wink " post

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 THE MENU PICTURES 」

❤ t e l l cacklecacklecackle❤ m ecacklecacklecackle ❤ i f cacklecacklecackle ❤ y o ucacklecacklecackle❤ l i k ecacklecacklecackle ❤ s o m e t h i n g cacklecacklecackle

Official Art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
______

Fan Art:

______

Posessions:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

novice trinket, offense style B

______

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:51 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 ALL THE EXTRAS 」

cacklecacklecackle❤ a n d cacklecacklecackle ❤ t h i n g scacklecacklecackle ❤ f r o mcacklecacklecackle❤ t h ecacklecacklecackle ❤ b a c k

General:
Voice - Cerise sounds like Kristen Schaal the voice of Louise from Bob's Burgers!
Human Cerise - Cerise as a human is a French Muslim!
Meyers-Brigg - ENTP!
Birthday & Zodiac - Her Hivestuck birthday is February 11, 2013, and she is an Aquarius!

Fandom:
SBURB/SGRUB - If it existed, and she had Trollian, her handle would be sanguinePatissiere. Her classpect would be Maid of Rage in the Land of Horror and Cherries. She'd be a Prospit dreamer and have Bat consorts.
Hogwarts House - Cerise would be a Slytherin!
Warrior Cats - Oh my god remember when I did this. Cerise's warrior name would be Sweetclaw.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:54 am
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬cacklecacklecackleUser Image 「 THE INGREDIENTS LISTING 」

❤ j u s t cacklecacklecackle❤ f o rcacklecacklecackle ❤ y o u ~cacklecacklecackle

Hivestuck:
❤ Homestuck © Andrew Hussie
❤ Hivestuck & Art © amicableAgressor (initial design by melona-pan)
❤ Cerise Koekje © purplerosesbeauty

______

❤ The Pixels are from here!
❤ The coding is mine!
❤ If I actually add it, the new relationship posts is courtesy of birdie! ♥

______

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers