Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Oucyan's March 2013 Banlist predictions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,400 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:28 pm
Banned:
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning - It's too easy to summon. even at one it tends to be a problem.
Rescue Rabbit - 3/5 best decks in japan can all play this guy. and there are 4 variants of the rescue rabbit deck. The Dino Variant. The Warrior Variant, The Fire Fist Variant and the Evilswarm Variant.
Genex Undine - Makes Atlantean Mermails too fast. if not banned it'll probally limited or semi-limited.
Wind-Up Factory - black whirlwind on crack? no thank you.

Limited:
Thousand Eyes Restrict - Without magical scientist and metamorphosis, this guy isn't really broken, especially at one. other than fusion summoning him properly, the only way to bring him out is insant fusion, and then he'll die during the end phase.
Wind-Up Rabbit: - one of the most unbalanced cards the wind-up deck has. this thing has got to go to one. best thing about limiting this guy is that it doesn't affect their current shock master play. but at the same time it lowers the decks speed.
Molten Conduction Field - It's a laval themed foolish, but it's better because you mill 5, 2 originally, and then 3 more off the effect of on the milled ones.

Semi-Limited:
Icarus Attack - Back to two you go. Harpies are nutty fast, and they have plenty of popping power from their new swarm tactics comboed with their field spell. why let them have 3 icarus attack as well?

thats all i got. Can't think of anything that will affect the meta too greatly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 am
Yeah I thought of making a video on youtube with my Ban list perdictions but I still need to write out my list (final list) to see what I feel would be best hit  

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Superonimalco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:29 pm
The list is up on Shriek. And its looking like Wind-ups are a dead deck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:21 pm
Superonimalco
It needed the hit, but Fire Fist dodged it so hard and so did mermail  

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Superonimalco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 pm
OC ReMix
Superonimalco
It needed the hit, but Fire Fist dodged it so hard and so did mermail
Supposedly it was hit in the wrong way. They didnt limit shark. They limited magician.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:57 pm
3 Kalut, 1 Solemn Warning, No Sangan and no Zenmaity crying

Damn those monkeys who make the lists  

Sasori00923

Ruthless Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:06 pm
You guys know Wind-Ups will still be a contender now that there is a three card combo with Summoner Monk right?

I never say a deck is dead because I know I'll be proven wrong and the case and point would be Inzektors even though there not doing much  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 pm
Yamamoto_Hitsugaya
You guys know Wind-Ups will still be a contender now that there is a three card combo with Summoner Monk right?

I never say a deck is dead because I know I'll be proven wrong and the case and point would be Inzektors even though there not doing much
That combo is inconsistent. Inzektors gained a new way to abuse their effects with new cards.  

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:04 pm
OC ReMix
Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

That combo is inconsistent. Inzektors gained a new way to abuse their effects with new cards.
still a combo even if it is inconsistent it still a combo to still get the same results.  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games