I Can't Forgive

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzytizy

Sparkly Treasure

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:11 pm
Hi guys, give me advice if you may. See, I'm having problems with trusting people.

See, I had a guy friend when I was in high school to whom I always shared my happy-go-lucky attitude with. I thought that everything was turning well at that time, but when random rumours about me began to spread, he became distant from me altogether.

Then I found out that he despised me from the beginning because of my attitude. I made many attempts to sincerely apologize, but every time I did, he wouldn't bulge and end up embarrassing me in public.

Now in my first year second semester in college, I joined an organization and had a sempai who took care of me all the time. And we would always go out after class (my class ends by 4 and his by 6, but it didn't matter.) until November.

Now why did it stop? He began avoiding me by December, the time when all of use from the org were supposed to go out of town. By that time, I asked him what was wrong with him.

He told me that my free attitude was annoying, and he began insulting me on how I could never change that in front of everyone. In my part, that was annoying and embarrassing at the same time because he would talk about how weird I am to everyone he's with. Alone, I hide in the corners, avoiding attention.

On New Year's Day, he told me that he'll stop and I should forgive him. I should. It wasn't even a request.

But up till today, he continues apologizing to me. Just like my friend from high school, I never bulged. I just can't help it, if I accept his apology, I don't think I'll trust him like before. What should I do? And think..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:11 am
Kaeology

I can only say one thing.. If someone does not accept you for how you are.. What you believe... Value.. ? Then there is no point in trusting that person.. Muchless continue talkinng to them.. But that is just my opinion..  

UpsideDownInventions

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 pm
if he isn't going to like you for you, and is going to tease you behind your back, embarrass you, be rude, and then basically demand that you accept his apology, kick him to the curb. i doubt it's worth it at this point and i don't blame you for not budging on him trying to get you to accept the apology  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games