Submit

Roleplay?
  Yay?
  Boo!
View Results

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:33 pm
                i like rp'ing because it a.) improves writing skill (it's helped me write essays better, among other things). b.) it's fun to map out worlds and such with other people, and have them control their own character, in ways that i can't control. figuring out how to reply is half the fun, in my opinion.

it's also a great escape if i'm down in the dumps, and it's good if i'm having trouble writing something, as well. overall, it's fun, a bit beneficial, pretty great for socializing (ooc threads, yo), and is a great escape sometimes.
                x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:55 am
I like RP because aside from I love acting (I do!) I like writing and it's the...unpredictability of the RP, because I don't always talk in OOC before the other person/people post. I might be thinking that this thing will happen, but the person will make that thing happen instead. Make sense?
I especially like making kid/teen characters (easy to relate to), or Power Rangers RP, because Power Rangers! I also have a thing for making twin/sibling characters. I think with more people to RP as at once, I can think like 'and then Person A does this thing and Person B reacts like this and then the other person's character(s) react.'
Also, majority of my Gaia friends are RPers.  

Elum Tnuocca

Quotable Poster

6,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers