Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:08 pm
Hello!
I'm currently questing for friends right now,
I don't know what else to quest either than that.
But I do think making friends comes first than items,
it's probably just me, who knows.

Moving on. I'm new here as you can see, as well as the Gaia community.
I recently joined in Gaia 2 days ago, this is my 3rd day here.
So, I'm questing good friends!
I want to spend time talking with friends, making great memories and knowing each other and interest.
Friendship is essential to me, and it doesn't matter what nationality or ethnicity they are. I don't care what race they are, or what color their hair is.
Age doesn't matter either. Friendship is friendship, it's similar to love.
Love is love, whether it's big or small, tall or short. Boy to boy or girl to girl.
Friendship is love! ^^

Now to introduce myself; beware! I am not good with autobiography, so if I mess up tell me ^^;
My username is shinminrin910, you may call me either Shin, Min, Rin, or probably just shinminrin. Whatever is easy to type with for you. ^^ I don't mind. My birthday is on September 10. I am easy to get along, most of my friends think I'm a likeable person. But at times I can be annoyingly naive and gullible. My interests and hobbies are anime, manga, drawing, sleeping, surfing the internet, watching tv shows online, and eating.
The kind of anime and manga genre I am interested in are shoujo, action, slice of life, romance, drama, tragic (sometimes), and comedy.
Drawing is my hobby, I'm not good with drawing, though I own a digital tablet, so if anyone wants free art don't hesitate for a request from me! ^^
I sleep when I'm bored...nothing else to add that. XD
Surfing the internet! I do it when I'm bored too, just lurking around and seeing random pictures and saving them on my laptop. ^^
Watching tv shows online, I do it when I have finished my homework/work/house chores. Basically, I do it on my free time ^^ currently I've watched almost 80+ tv shows, and most of them are k-dramas! I'm actually addicted to k-dramas... ^^;
And eating...I usually eat a lot when I feel upset or sad or just being plain bored. But the kind of food I am into is Japanese food. ^^ I like sushi, tempura, miso soup, teriyaki. ^^

I hope that covers everything.
Now that you've read my introduction, tell me about yourself too! ^^
And perhaps if we get the chance, maybe we could become good friends? ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:32 am
shinminrin910

Hii~
          I'm Angelique, nice to meet you! ^^
          Well, my hobbies are blogging, obsessing and scheming, and watching anime and k-dramas or Korean variety shows (with English subtitles of course). I'm a university student as of Monday and I'm studying to become a teacher in Korea *yay*! hehe ^ u ^
          I love drawing chibis, but don't own a tablet. So we could exhange freebies if you want! tehehee

I'd love to be your friend if you'll have me c:

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
shinminrin910

Hii~
          I'm Angelique, nice to meet you! ^^
          Well, my hobbies are blogging, obsessing and scheming, and watching anime and k-dramas or Korean variety shows (with English subtitles of course). I'm a university student as of Monday and I'm studying to become a teacher in Korea *yay*! hehe ^ u ^
          I love drawing chibis, but don't own a tablet. So we could exhange freebies if you want! tehehee

I'd love to be your friend if you'll have me c:
Oooh! Nice to meet you Angelique~ ^u^ your name is so adorable and unique <3 it reminds me of a name of a princess or a goddess too~ I LOVE IT!
What kind of anime are you into? Like what kind of genre do you watch? surprised
There's so many things I wanna converse with you with k-pop, k-dramas so much *u*
I'm a big fan of those~ plus I'm an otaku too~ *u*
YESSS! Art trades <333 though my art is not that good D: I draw like a kid >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:00 am
shinminrin910

I like Shoujo (I think?) and kiddie anime like Hamtaro and Gosick ^~^
          Do you have facebook or BBm or something? I'm starting with university tomorrow and can't be online all the time *sniffles*
          My mommy just gave me another 2gb memory card for my handheld. I'm going to make one a kpop mem card and the other one otaku! ^^ hehehe
          Imagine having a kitty named Otaku and a white doggy named Haru! lol

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:18 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
shinminrin910

Do you have facebook or BBm or something? I'm starting with university tomorrow and can't be online all the time *sniffles*
          My mommy just gave me another 2gb memory card for my handheld. I'm going to make one a kpop mem card and the other one otaku! ^^ hehehe
Ahh~ I like shoujo too! ^^ I've read so many shoujo mangas that I don't know where to start ^^;
Yes! I do have Facebook :3 but I don't know what's a BBm? o.o
http://www.facebook.com/shinrinmin910
I have a phone number too, maybe we could text some time too if your not busy I mean, this is my number if you ever need it ^u^ 848 227 2650
Having a dog with that name would be unique, otaku and haru I mean XD it's quite cute~ ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 am
shinminrin910
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
shinminrin910

Ahh~ I like shoujo too! ^^ I've read so many shoujo mangas that I don't know where to start ^^;
I have a phone number too, maybe we could text some time too if your not busy I mean, this is my number if you ever need it ^u^ 848 227 2650
Having a dog with that name would be unique, otaku and haru I mean XD it's quite cute~ ^w^

Be careful of putting your number out here for all to see. I think this guild is still pretty safe, but just saying c:
          I invited you on facebook. Do you have whatsapp? Or kakao? I still have to download kakao on my new phone.
          BBM is Blackberry Messenger c:
          I wish I could afford shipping mangas and magazines (like Popteen) in from Japan - would be so cool! haha

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
shinminrin910
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
shinminrin910

Be careful of putting your number out here for all to see. I think this guild is still pretty safe, but just saying c:
          I invited you on facebook. Do you have whatsapp? Or kakao? I still have to download kakao on my new phone.
          BBM is Blackberry Messenger c:
          I wish I could afford shipping mangas and magazines (like Popteen) in from Japan - would be so cool! haha
Oh, don't worry ^-^ that's not a real phone number, it's actually my iPod's app phone number. You know the app that you can text using only your iPod. ^u^
I don't have whatsapp or kakao though o-o
I just look at online magazines xD if I ever find one, but I read online mangas lol cause when I remember mangas here in America are expensive o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:25 am
Hullo!~~ I'd love to be a new friend. I'm in need of friends myself. cat_4laugh  

xKiklala

05. ✿ - - - Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff