Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
Anyone know where I can get a good cosplay cheap?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Ametheyst Destiny

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 pm
]Hey girls! Katsucon is coming up and I need to find a website that sells a good Vampire Knight day class girls uniform for under $70.00. I asked my mom about ebay but she says don't trust it. Any good websites?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 am
User Image

You can trust ebay, but it's really if-y. Accessories are good there since I've gotten cheap items for cosplays there. Just make sure that the seller has a good rating (I don't buy from anyone who has less than 98% approval, and 98% is pushing it).

Any place will have the same problem that a lot of people turn away from ebay: sizes. In any case, I would take measurements and make sure they match up. You will still run the risk of it not fitting though. Etsy might have cosplays, but I never really looked.

Your best bet to have a cheap cosplay is make it yourself, either from scratch or modify. Sorry, but that's how it is. Cosplay is not a cheap hobby.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:53 pm
i'm with Rubai. unfortunately the cheapest way to get a hole of a cosplay is to make it yourself, i've had to make all of mine but none of them have been that complicated so far. and i've looked at VK cosplays before, they aren't easy to make and they tend to run pretty expensive too. best chance might be to poke around and see what you can find online and hope for the best

i do hope you can find one in time for your convention! (i'm counting down to May when ours comes cat_ninja )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 pm
i have bought several cosplays off of taobao.com
the only problem with it is that its all in chinese which can be difficult but with the help of google translate can be done
it is pretty cheap as i got my kyoko sakura cosplay for like $30 but it takes a while for it to be shiped to where ever you are because its from china  

Violet Waltz

Shy Otaku

18,075 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items