User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I'm watching this new anime called Amnesia and so far it has two episodes but I have only seen one because the second has no subtitles yet.

Anyways I am a member on my anime list and comment on episode topics as episodes air. So I just go back up there to see if anyone has quoted my comment and they did and my troll radar is going off to the max because this user is apparently new and apparently has played the game to this anime. I went to their profile and there is plain as hell. There is no anime on their list. It's like they just made an account soely to talk about this anime.

This person comments me and tells me to go somewhere else because I'm am a hater and that I don't have to watch it and blah blah. I go through all 13 pages and this person is freaking ridiculous! They quoted every comment that was against this anime or said even just a little negative comment about whatever when it came to this anime.

I mean hell! they even posted this long a** comment for haters only from an otaku. Someone said to them that it is possible for people to not like what they like and apparently they aware but OMG PEOPLE ARE BEING SO MEAN AND ARE MAKING MEANIE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ANIME!!!!

emotion_facepalm

Quote:
MESSAGE TO ALL HATERS ONLY!
BY AN OTAKU
Hey! Ive played the game here! and all haters please get a life! stay on your own category! and the heroine has an amnesia for peet sake! and the animation is good enough and its episode 1 -_- what did you expect? and there is a possibility that she get a split ending or a harem ending with all the boys romantically because the cage scene with toma only happens on his route, and you know what! Ive been waiting for someone to stand up for this anime from the unbelievable haters, Im not being over affected but this guys doesn't even know almost a thing! and the one you should be judging are the ECCHI HAREM that has tons of animes every effing season! and UtaPri is also mostly failed my expectations but this different! and this isnt something for you to test until episode 3! DUDES im telling you that this reverse harem is VERY RARE for all bishies to like the heroine, mostly they end up friends or just one guy who falls for her and dont worry she'll talk faster as the the time moves on everybody and saying something as insensitive like "HATE" doesn't feel that good to our ears especially mines even more that I LOVE REVERSE HAREMS and SORRY if it doesn't fit your stinkin image but this is a NOVEL not a dance show! and you didnt even get to know them and the anime then STRAIGHT TO BOREDOM? and whats worth hating is your attitude for this anime and you know what there are tons of little boys and girls like HAREM for you to watch cauz ur wasting your time insulting! and back to u! cauz u my friendhave shitty comment too! and without Orion the herione will be 10x annoying so thank him! and as I said this anime is different and this time it does have QUALITY! and I know reverse harem is hopeless and almost bad reputation but EXPECT THE NOT EXPECTED! and having the AMNESIA is particulary not an excuse because there wont be a otome game title "AMNESIA" if there isnt one happening ladies! and BTW i would've have broken the reply button if the OP and ED was bad and you have no idea who the CRAZY STALKER is! He is very special in this anime my friend so.......... stop calling him that... becasue his life was a living tragedy sad , and you also have an unforgivably bad attitude there my friend! and its anime and im so tired saying these but they are not hideous design, thats what they look like ever since the whole game started!! and my boy/ dear if you search the Amnesia website, Ill see if you have anything else to say about their clothes which is particularly NORMAL SINCE THATS THEIR ORIGINAL CLOTHING! and their ANIME!!!! DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YAH? YOU CANT EXPECT THEM TO BE MORE BORING WITH BLACK HAIR! and fyi shoujo is better than stinkin ecchi aniumes but their also sometimes annoying razz
Note: IM SORRY FOR THE BRUTAL STUFF I SAID BUT THERE PEOPLE WHO JUST REALLY LIKES THIS KIND OF ANIMES EVEN THOUGH HOW HATEFUL AND ANNOYING THEY CAN BE BUT I JUST REALLY NEED TO STAND UP FOR THIS ONE BECAUSE I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOW MOST OF THE THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN HERE

Yeah it's the first episode.......SO CALM THE HELL DOWN!!! God damn! I've only ran into people like this on the Clannad forum! So people THIS ignorant, yeah that's new to me.