Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ✯Sci-Fi
Ð a r k ▫ Π e x u s: Universe at War [Info/Glossary]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:23 pm
Ð a r k Π e x u s

Universe At War

ϓears ago the Universe was thought to be a much smaller place. Earth was the center of the Galaxies, the only planet known to sustain life. Yet as ages passed and the technology of the human race increased, they found themselves to be wrong. They were not alone in this universe.

Șpanning galaxies, they came to planets with life forms, some advanced and others resembling the primal ancestors of their kind. Over a hundred years the Universe was explored and mapped, great races encountered, and a fleet of ships that could cross the black expanse of space grew.

Ϣith the time of Great Exploration came clashes. Space Pirates grew in power, galaxies drew alliances, and the need for a greater force of balance grew. Thus the Intergalactic Council was formed. From across space came leaders of all races who sought peace and order in the galaxies they called home. It was the Council who forged their own army to bring this order. In the year 2164 the Imperial Fleet was founded, and the first Naval Fleet created under the Intergalactic Council's banner.

t is now the year 2307. Ten years have passed since the great Pirate called Regulator Iribis B. Sahlkyr has been killed and ten years since Admiral Illyina Crydaar has gone missing. The Imperial Fleet has rebuilt itself from chaos, and the Pirates once more spread fear across the universe.

Ӫnce again, the Universe is at War.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:32 pm
Ⱦ h e Ș i d e s

Ⱦhe Ίmperial Ӻleet of the Ίntergalactic Ȼouncil
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ⱦhe I.F. The Imperial Fleet is meant to patrol space and protect the planetary systems from pirate raids. Their Fleet is similar to a naval system for space and are run with the strictest honor, and despite their dark motto, still are a light in this world.They are of the most feared ship masters in the Universe. Their motto was once, "To protect the innocent and halt the spread of villainous deeds in the universe." During the war with the Regulators it was changed to: "To crush those who oppose peace." They now carry the motto:

"Let our strength bring peace. Rise forth, and carry on."
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ⱦhe Ίnfernalis Ȼanis Ȼorps
Ⱦhe Infernalis Canis Corps is the Imperial Fleet's secret Spec Ops. group. Their name means Devil Dogs, and like the American Marines of Earth, they deal in the down and dirty espionage of the I.F. The group is comprised of the best hackers, hunters, and soldiers of the Fleet and are some of the best combatants in the entire Fleet. The Infernalis fight alongside their Naval counterparts, and are the backbone of their special operations unit. Their motto is:

"Pugna amo a Leo, iuguolo vacuus a sanus, quod licentia non a vestigium."
Fight like a Lion, kill without a sound, and leave not a trace.

Ⱦhe Ҏirates

Ⱦhe Pirates of the Galaxy have long since wreaked havoc through the Universe. Some have alliances, bands, or units that work together to reap more riches. Most work alone. Their reasons for pirating vary, some wish for revenge, others riches, and the better of them simply yearn for freedom and find it in their life as a pirate. That does not mean they are not dangerous. Many plague the Imperial Fleet, and most despise them with a passion. They carry no united symbol or motto, though it should be assumed that universally they think:

"Cause hell to the Fleet, take riches, and enjoy some good ale."

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 pm
Ⱦ h eȘ h i p s

Ί m p e r i a l Ӻ l e e t

The Starbolt/Excalibur II
Designation:Battle Ship
Captain:
Avalissa Reinhalt Captain
Crew:
Ganya Ivanov Chief Medical Officer [E-8]
Yvinn-Jettidii Nahl Chief Engineer [E-7]
David Hanwulver Imperial Spy [E-6]
Other Occupants:
Eirian Crydaar

Ί n f e r n a l i s Ȼ a n i s Ȼ o r p s
Commanding Officers:
Space Operations: Excalibur H.Q.
Mikail O'Sullivan Captain

Ҏ i r a t e s

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 pm
Ƚ o c a t i o n s

S h i p s

Earth

O t h e r L o c a t i o n s

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 pm
R a n k s

Captains and Admirals:

A Captain, being a pirate or not, shall have certain skills and power. Captains must of course be applied for. When you are a Captain, you are responsible for your ship. Currently, there are 1 Regulator, 2 IFS, and 1 Pirate positions available. First come first serve of course. Exceptions may be made later on.

Captains will have:

-A suit of armor or Mech
-3-4 abilities (depends upon Role Play ability and Officer Rank)
-Must be literate

Captain Rank:
Lieutenant Commander
Commander
Captain
**Admiral (see Admiral)

Admiral

An Admiral has direct control of fleet of ships (in this Guild a Fleet is comprised of three ships) Admirals will be considered Captain of the ship they reside on, and any other they step foot on that is either A) apart of their fleet or B) Has a lower ranking Captain and the Fleet Admiral that holds command over said ship is absent. Admiral's have the ability to order any ship under their command and can undermine Captain orders if they see fit. However, an Admiral cannot directly interfere with another Admiral's ships if that Admiral is of equal standing. There are three levels of Admirals and they are as follows:

-Bronze Imperial Admiral
-Silver Imperial Admiral
-Gold Imperial Admiral

Lieutenants and Officers:

Lieutenants are the right hand men of Captains.Lieutenants are elected by Captains and must be applied for. There may be up to 2 per a ship per a Captain. Lieutenants are meant to aid the Captain and bring order to a ship.
First Officers may be a Lt. OR may be of higher rank (although of lesser rank than the Captain) First officers are the Vice Captains of a ship.

Lieutenants and Officers will have:

-2 Abilities (depends upon Officer rank, deemed by both the Captain and a Guild V.C. or Captain)
-First Officers may have 3 abilities if the Captains wish to give them
-Must be literate

Lt. and Officer Ranks
*will be determined by Captains of a ship and clarified by a VC or C
Officers may begin at the rank of E-7 Enlisted, though it is not an official 'officer rank'
E-7 Chief Petty Officer
E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer
E-9 Master Chief Petty Officer (CMDC on Deck will be the adviser to a Captain on any Enlisted Crewman matters. There can only be one per ship.)
First Officer Ranks:
-Second Lieutenant
-First Lieutenant

Crew:
Crew members make up the ship. They are loyal...or not, and fall under a Captains command. They MUST apply to a ship. No IFs, ANDs, or BUTs.

Crew will have:
- 1 to learned ability, 1 to be learned ability.
- Somewhat literate.

Crew Ranks:
*shall be given by the Captain of their applied ship.
E-1 Aeromen Basic
E-2 Aerorman
E-3 Aeorman 1st Class
E-4 Petty Officer 3rd Class *not an actual officer
E-5 Petty Second Class *not an actual officer
E-6 Petty Officer First Class *not an actual officer

Civilians:
Civies are those who live on a planet and stay out of space. Some run shops, others are spies, etc.

Civilians MAY have:
- 2 learned abilities pertaining to their occupation
- Literate to some degree

A b i l i t i e s:
As is explained, a character may have the prescribed number of abilities based on rank. Don't mix direct opposites(fire and water, earth and air, Good Luck and Bad Luck,etc.)

Agility: Increased Agility five fold.Gymnastic like.
Speed: Increased Speed. 30MPH
Strength: Increased Strength. Up to 400lbs
Senses: Increased Senses. See in the dark, animal like senses
Healing: Heal three times as fast
The Sight: Glimpses of the future, limited. Cannot foresee more than a minute.
Technology: Can speak to machines, control machines
Fire: Can control fire to a small degree
Water: Can control Water to a small degree
Earth: Can control plant life to a small degree
Rock: Can control rocks to a small degree
Air: Can control air to a small degree
Shadow: Can control shadows, and if strong enough, become one
Sound: Can control sound through a medium i.e. voice, vibrations, etc.
Luck: Can manipulate luck to a small degree, i.e. a bullet will miss their heart but hit their arm.
Bad Luck: Can give someone/thing bad luck to a small degree
Dreams: Can walk through or read the future from dreams
Telepathy: Read minds
Shift: Can shift into ONE animal or being.
Telekinetic: Can move objects. Weight/mass depends on strength and rank.
**Captains may create a unique ability ((One! unless otherwise given permission by a Vice Captain or Captain)) and ask to use it, clear it through a VC or myself.
**No complete control, every skill has a weakness.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:55 pm
P r o f i l e s

Profiles for Dark Nexus are different than that of Ninja Toybox. Follow the Below Code.

[u][size=24][b]→ → → → [/b][/size] [size=18]C[/size]harcter[size=18]I[/size]nformation [size=24][b] ← ← ← ← [/b][/size][/u]

[b]Name:[/b] [size=9](Your character's name here)[/size]

[b]Nickname(s):[/b] [size=9](Any nicknames your character likes being called by here)[/size]

[b]Rank:[/b] [size=9](Whats your character's current rank)[/size]

[b]Rate:[/b] [size=9](Whats you character's job on the ship)[/size]

[b]Alliance:[/b] [size=9](Is he/she a pirate, a member of the Imperial Fleet, or unaligned)[/size]

[b]Age:[/b] [size=9](Your character's age here)[/size]

[b]Birth Date:[/b] [size=9](Your character's date of birth here)[/size]

[b]Gender:[/b] [size=9](Male or Female)[/size]

[b]Race:[/b] [size=9](Human, Alien(if so what kind))[/size]

[b]Ship:[/b] [size=9](What Vessel does your character serve on)[/size]

[b]Commanding Officer:[/b] [size=9](Who does you character serve under, who is there captain)[/size]

[b]Sexuality:[/b] [size=9](Straight, Bi, etc.)(Optional)[/size]

[b]Relationship Status:[/b] [size=9](Single, Taken, Married, Divorced, Widow, etc.)(Optional)[/size]

[b]Skills:[/b][size=9](anything they are good at)[/size]

[b]Abilities:[/b][size=9](powers that they have from the list provided)[/size]

[u][size=18][b]→ → → →[/b][/size] [b]A[/b]PPEARANCE [size=18][b] ← ← ← ← [/b][/size][/u]
[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]

[b]Height:[/b] [size=9](How tall is your character)[/size]

[b]Weight:[/b] [size=9](How much does he/she weigh)[/size]

[b]Body build:[/b] [size=9](Slim, Fat, Muscular, Lithe, etc.)[/size]

[b]Eye Color:[/b] [size=9](Text Here)[/size]

[b]Hair:[/b] [size=9](Color, Length, Style)[/size]

[b]Clothing:[/b] [size=9](Anything your character likes wearing. Color, Style, etc.)[/size]

[b]Other:[/b] [size=9](Any other major appearance traits that are worth mentioning.)[/size]

[u][size=18][b] → → → → [/b][/size] [b]P[/b]ersonal[size=18][b] ← ← ← ← [/b][/size][/u]

[b]Personality:[/b] [size=9](How does your character act around other or by themselves.)[/size]

[b]Likes:[/b] [size=9](What does your character like. People, Places, Animals, Things, Activities, Foods, etc.)[/size]

[b]Dislikes:[/b] [size=9](What does your character hate. People, Places, Animals, Things, Activities, Foods, etc.)[/size]

[b]Fears:[/b] [size=9](Is your character scared of anything)[/size]

[b]Motto(s):[/b] [size=9](Favourite saying(s) or way of life)[/size]

[b]Personal Belongings:[/b] [size=9](Anything of value that your character holds dear to them)[/size]

[b]Bio:[/b]
[size=9](Your character's history, what's happening currently in their life, hopes for the future, etc.)[/size]

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 pm
R a t e s

Rates are the job or positions a person carries on a ship.

Commanding Officer:
The Commanding Officer of a Ship is the Captain of a vessel. They run the hub of operations and command all ongoing actions of the ship.

First Officer:
The First Officer is the second in command of a ship. They run operations under the Captain and maintain order on the ship.

Second Officer:
The Second Officer is third in command of a ship. They run operations alongside the First Officer.

Chief Medical Officer:
The Chief Medical Officer is in command of any medical operations on a ship.

The Flight Controller:
The Flight Controller, also known as conn, conn officer, or astrogation plotter, plans flights and is the main pilot of any ship.

The Junior Flight Controller:
The Junior Flight Controller works alongside the Flight Controller as a pilot.

The Chief Engineer:
The Chief Engineer works on all Engineering concepts of the ship, including the engine, weaponry, and shield.

Science Officers:
The Science Officers run the laboratories in place on a ship and work alongside the Medical Officers.

Medical Officer:
Medical Officers work in the hospital areas of a ship. They all have been trained as a surgeon or doctor of some sort.

Security/Combat Officer:
Security and Combat Officers run the security operations of the ship.

Aeroman:
Aeromen have no assigned job and follow orders issued by superior officers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:13 pm
A p p l i c a t i o n s

In order to join the role play, please fill out the code below and PM Textbook Dreamer:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Role Play Sample:[/b] {At least a paragraph}

In order to be assigned a Rank/Rate/Ship, PM the Captains of the preferred ship, or Textbook Dreamer.

There will be no automatic Captain Promotions. You must role play as a character on another ship before you can Captain your own ship.

R u l e s

1. Role Playing must follow all Gaia and Guild ToS.
2. When posting, please note your Location: in a thread. {ex. Location: Captain's Quarters}
3. There will be no automatic Captain Promotions. You must Rp as a character on another ship first.
4. You may have up to THREE characters in Dark Nexus unless given permission from a Rp Mod.

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 am
F i l e s

Users in the Role Play and their Characters will be listed here.

Textbook Dreamer
Eiriain Crydaar & Mikail O'Sullivan

Leonidas Peridot

Praxius the Mad
Yvinn-Jettidii Nahl

✯Sci-Fi

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items