I've never had an orgasm.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MalevoIents

Hallowed Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:29 pm
I became sexually active back in June, and since then I've only had 2 partners {my ex boyfriend and now current boyfriend.}

My boyfriend and I make love about twice a week. We have lots of foreplay which feels absolutely amazing. He'll finger me, tease my c**t, and all those things. And it will have me squirming and moaning, all in such an extremely pleasured state. Each time he does it, we can go 15 minutes and nothing happens. So then we usually switch over to sex.
The longest we can have sex for is 30 minutes, but we usually go 15-20. The sex then feels absolutely amazing. But I never orgasm.
I don't know what it feels like, I don't know if I'm approaching one or not. I just don't know.

I mean. It doesn't totally upset me that I don't orgasm, I just want to know what it feels like. I absolutely love my relationship, and sex is just a part of it. I don't care if I orgasm or not, I really just want to know the feeling.

Sharing such an experience as sex with my boyfriend is satisfying enough. And I do want to emphasis that the orgasm isn't like top of the list.

Now. I ask any ladies out there for some feedback. Or anything that could help.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:50 pm
I thought that orgasm is the extreme pleasure state... and you said that you feel that in foreplay...

So maybe that's the orgasm...
I can try to find the definition online xd ... I'm 18+, I can read anything.
It is a mature topic... I wonder if it is okay to talk about it here.

So here is the website. http://www.babymed.com/sex/what-is-an-orgasm

And the last paragraph:
The orgasmic stage is reached when the male or female has reached a high degree of sexual tension, triggering an orgasm and a series of muscular contractions in or near the sex organs. According to research done by Masters and Johnson, there may be from six to fifteen contractions, each lasting for about a second in the male and occurring more rapidly -- often as a "fluttering" -- in the female. In the male the mind perceives the orgasm as taking place in the p***s, the prostate gland, and the seminal vesicles, while in the female the mind perceives it as taking place in the muscles and tissues around the clitoris and in the v****a and uterus. In both sexes, though it is often more pronounced in the female, the whole body can also be involved, often with spasmodic contractions of the limbs, fingers, toes, or face. Some women are multi-orgasmic and may experience many orgasms before achieving complete satisfaction.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Try masturbating.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out