JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 am
Hi All...
As the title suggests, I want to move country and start my life again, so to speak. I have no job, I just keep getting rejected from any jobs I apply to, my family won't help, my RL friends hate me because of an ex.
I was wondering if any of you have ever moved country and how you found it? My boything says I could move in with him (he lives in a different country) but I don't know as he lives with his parents and they may not appreciate me moving in.
Many thanks~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 am
No but i've considered it a lot. The English job market is ridiculous. rolleyes it's pretty much impossible to get paid work which makes it hard to live.

Buut i think its currently like that in a lot of countries. i've considered moving somewhere the cost of living is lower so its not as hard having no job.

I think living with someone's parents would be really hard. Its hard enough living with your own. Best to find otu as much as possible about the circumstances before you consider it. You don't want to take the huge step of moving to another country only to find your self in an unliveable situation.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
No but i've considered it a lot. The English job market is ridiculous. rolleyes it's pretty much impossible to get paid work which makes it hard to live.

Buut i think its currently like that in a lot of countries. i've considered moving somewhere the cost of living is lower so its not as hard having no job.

I think living with someone's parents would be really hard. Its hard enough living with your own. Best to find otu as much as possible about the circumstances before you consider it. You don't want to take the huge step of moving to another country only to find your self in an unliveable situation.

Yeah, I was planning on meeting BF first (he comes over here a couple times a year to visit relatives) then going over there for a holiday (a week or two) to meet his parents and see if I get along with them/see what the town is like.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 pm
Depends what education you had and what are your skills... There are countries that don't recognize some diploma obtained in other countries...

Like I know there are people (not personally but they blog about it) that go to Asian countries to teach english.

I have never moved to another country so... that's all what I can say.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff