Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Absol's anaylzers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 pm
It seems he didn't get the donations he needed to pay for his site. emotion_8c
So, I'll be putting up another version of the Bootynator, only with Awesomolocity's analyzer. 3nodding
Just gimme me a little while to have that all set up. o u o"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm
Finished with the Dolphin section.
FYI, these are going to be in the "U/C" forum, so that sub-forum will be open for everyone when I'm finished.

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:17 pm
Done with High-End Mixed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 pm
Done with Item Droppers and Monsters now.  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 pm
Done with Mermaids.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:36 pm
Done with Watermeats. I opened the sub-forum up, so now you can get your Booty Grab fix again in █ THE Bootynator (Version 2) - - - ▌TANKS HERE ▌ sub-forum!

Will send an announcement in a bit.

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:15 pm
Nice work on getting it done quickly! biggrin It's too bad that he lost his site.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:42 pm
Blood Pop
So, I'll be putting up another version of the Bootynator, only with Awesomolocity's analyzer. 3nodding

Awesomolocity offered one of his domains to Absol so you can still use his analyzers..
though you'd have to change the url here's a sample smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This will work only in guild since I've customized it but if you use the standard one without all those ATR=200 blah blah I'm sure it will work outside of guilds smile

[img]http://www.awesomolocity.org/gtools/fishSig.php?id=1230213&mode=hybrid&ATR=0&ATG=200&ATB=0&PTR=0&PTG=0&PTB=255&ETR=255&ETG=0&ETB=0&AR=255&AG=255&AB=255[/img]

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:37 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

Awesomolocity offered one of his domains to Absol so you can still use his analyzers..

This will work only in guild since I've customized it but if you use the standard one without all those ATR=200 blah blah I'm sure it will work outside of guilds smile

[img]http://www.awesomolocity.org/gtools/fishSig.php?id=1230213&mode=hybrid&ATR=0&ATG=200&ATB=0&PTR=0&PTG=0&PTB=255&ETR=255&ETG=0&ETB=0&AR=255&AG=255&AB=255[/img]
Oh... I didn't know he already put them on Awesome's domain. XD I thought that'd take a while for him to do...
Now I feel silly for freaking out and rushing to make the v2 threads... = u =

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm
Blood Pop
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

Oh... I didn't know he already put them on Awesome's domain. XD I thought that'd take a while for him to do...

Actually, he just sent me the code, and I uploaded everything. o.o I now have full control over the aquarium tools, as of now.
I intend to buy Absol's old domain and put everything back up on there, again. But that's a maybe.
~King Awesome

King Awesomolocity

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:01 pm
King Awesomolocity
Blood Pop
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

Actually, he just sent me the code, and I uploaded everything. o.o I now have full control over the aquarium tools, as of now.
I intend to buy Absol's old domain and put everything back up on there, again. But that's a maybe.
~King Awesome
Oh, I see! I didn't know it'd be that quick and easy to move all the codes like that. XD

Also, as it is now, is there a way to go and get an "Absol" analyzer from your site?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 am
Blood Pop
King Awesomolocity
Blood Pop
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

~King Awesome
Oh, I see! I didn't know it'd be that quick and easy to move all the codes like that. XD

Also, as it is now, is there a way to go and get an "Absol" analyzer from your site?

http://www.awesomolocity.org/gtools/
~King Awesome

King Awesomolocity

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:17 am
King Awesomolocity
Blood Pop
King Awesomolocity
Blood Pop
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

~King Awesome

http://www.awesomolocity.org/gtools/
~King Awesome
Thank you! heart  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas