Submit

Quick! Grab my hand!
  TOGETHER WE WILL INTERNET!
View Results

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:45 pm
Warning: Kind of long and rambly.

Ok, well, lately I've been extremely confused... Well, not lately. This has been going on for a few months.
It's about finding yourself... sexually. For those of you who've seen my very rare posts, you'll know I don't like anything sexual. That is true!

It's really complicated. I don't like seeing or doing sexual things, I don't get turned on very often, ect. But, I will admit, I'm a tease. ._.;;
My current sexuality is pansexual. [Liking a man, woman, trans, ect. for their personality-- not looks.]
But lately, I've been finding myself... physically attracted to certain body types and behaviors.

Mostly in women. ~Cough~

I've been pansexual since I was 8 years old....
How is that possible? Well, I will tell you.
Ever since I was 8 years old I was harassed physically, sexually and mentally by EVERYONE. Family included. Well, I've always been one to not judge someone by their looks because of this. So, even as a child, I found myself developing crushes on girls too.

So, my issue is, I guess, I don't know how to deal with this.
I mean, I've dated men and women but never felt anything.

But now it's like, I can look at a female and just feel.. like, I dunno, good?
I talk to my ex still and he's still sweet on me, I won't lie-- he's sent me some dirty pics and stuff.... But i'm like

"Oh, look, a sausage."
Nothing.

What the heck is wrong with me?

I don't know how to go "self-searching" and see if I'm a lezbo.
How do I start? What am I supposed to experiment with? People?

I mean, is this just a phase? When I told my parents I was attracted to men and women, my mom immediately said, "No you're not. It's a phase. Get over it."

So, like, how do I know?

Ughhh. It's frustrating. >_<

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 am
D: Sounds like a bunch. sweatdrop Maybe your just still stuck on the fact of being harassed by everyone 'letting go of past things' ? you might need to do.
Well I started experimenting in high school with girls, and just ended up loving it. So I kinda found my sexuality then .__." hehee, But you can just date them, see how it goes don't be turned away just because you don't want to have sex the first time. Maybe the way to go is being friends and dating and it'll just come with either boys or girls?

Ehhh I'm so sorry if it doesn't help much sweatdrop  

S0FAKINGCHEESY

Dapper Fatcat

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas