Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 am
1011b8
Your friend Matthew was probably still in the closet when dating that girl. Your boyfriend I'd assume isn't since he's already had a serious relationship with a man and then chose to date you, plus he confessed his bisexuality to you. Personally, I don't think you should be worrying at all, but I can understand how that's hard to do. Hopefully you'll be reassured with time.

whoa, you have a really good point.
That actually is quite reassuring. thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:50 pm
If he's had sex with you and does not seem bothered by your body, I don't think he's going to 'come out' as gay. My friend was in the same situation as your friend: Picture this. Two middle schoolers, one identifies as bisexual, and comes out of the closet later. But the thing was, they barely even kissed. If you've gotten very physically intimate with your guy, I feel it's safe to say he's not 100% attracted to men, and he won't come out that way. All the guys I know that like men would be very uncomfortable having sex with a woman. He was also honest with you about his sexuality. And want to know something? My boyfriend is gay. So uh, it's possible. xD  

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:53 pm
L4uren
1011b8
Your friend Matthew was probably still in the closet when dating that girl. Your boyfriend I'd assume isn't since he's already had a serious relationship with a man and then chose to date you, plus he confessed his bisexuality to you. Personally, I don't think you should be worrying at all, but I can understand how that's hard to do. Hopefully you'll be reassured with time.

whoa, you have a really good point.
That actually is quite reassuring. thank you!

Yeah, she does bring up a very valid point.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff