darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:56 pm
water_nymph2009

I just want to let you know that my username is darlindol 17 not darlindo 117 (ignore the spaces they're just for separation of numbers and letters). It will make quoting me much easier X)
Bloorigard2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena stayed motionless and silent behind Lily, her vivid green eyes observing everything around her She occasionally sneezed; her sneezes were soft and high pitched, like a kitten. After two of the girl left and went to the kitchen, she tentatively stepped from behind her human barricade and plopped down on the couch that she had cleaned earlier. The couch was made of some kind of strange fur; it was soft, smooth, and plush. She relaxed into the material, sighing softly and kicking her legs. She jumped up and returned to her position behind Lily once she heard the girls returning. She observed the dark-haired one carefully, and assessed that this girl was only mildly dangerous, if at all. Athena smiled timidly, still not moving from behind her friend. She looked at the tea, and licked her lips. Athena loved tea; she loved the way it smelled and the way it tasted. She wanted to ask for some, but she couldn't force her mouth to make words. So she stood stock still and stared longingly at the tray, hoping that the other girl would notice and give her a cup. While she stared, she contemplated the idea of exploring. Unknown halls, secret doors, an abandoned inn in which the owner may have been killed? No thank you.. Athena thought, shivering. I think I'll stay here where it's safe. Where I can run away if I need to. She looked at Lily, wondering if she would leave to go exploring. If Lily left, then Athena would be all alone in a strange house. Maybe exploring wouldn't be so bad. if they were all together that is.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:39 am
Cece fixes the wrinkles that lay on each corner. It simply was not perfect enough. After a few moments, she feels accomplished and takes her tea, blowing on it gently and taking a small sip. Tea was refreshing in such a dusty place. Hearing Fara invite everyone to explore the house, she walks into the front room, sipping her tea and varying intervals. She glanced at the shy girl she'd seen before, and noticed her watching the tea tray. Cece was sure Fara would sense any eyes on her, so the shy girl wouldn't go unnoticed.

OOC: We're moving too fast for everyone else. XD  

Freebie User

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:22 pm
((not that i'm worried about it))

Kit wandered the second floor, exploring rooms. She managed to miss every creak in the floor, to keep others unaware of her. That could come later.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:37 pm
darlindol17

(Thanks for telling me, this is only my third rp and I'm still trying to get the hang of things)

Fara stands perfectly still observing everyone in the room. Softly she hears footsteps behind her and, by now, knows them to be Cece's footsteps. As she observes everyone in the room she sees the one girl that was shyly hiding behind lily look at the tea with longing.

Smiling softly in amusement she walks to the tray and picks up one of the steaming glasses. Turning slightly in the right direction she walks smoothly to the girl, careful not to trip or make any startling movements. Gently as to not startle the girl she offers her the tea with a slight smile adorning her face. "here you go" she says in an almost whisper.

(yeah, just a little bit smile . Need to slow down a bit)  

water_nymph2009

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Freebie User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 am
Cece stretched her legs a little, nervously glancing at the hallway. She wanted to see what was behind every door and every board, though she was equally afraid of finding someone or something.

OOC: Congrats! This was the most popular RP. Sorry for small post, waiting for everyone else to reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm
Lily had just stopped pacing along the sides of the room when she entered one of the hallways. "A-Accho!" Lily sneezed, probably because of all the dust in the yet-to-be-cleaned hallway. "I honestly wonder if the owner here is even alive..." Lily muttered, hoping that no-one else heard.

((The reason I haven't been on this RP much is because I just had my wisdom teeth out, all four of them, and both before that and now I've been nearly addicted to Second Life. It has some nice RP...)  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers