My boyfriend is the sweetest thing ever. ;__; ♥

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:42 pm
We usually talk on the phone at night, and while I was showering, he left me a voicemail saying:

"Hey babe, I'm at the store, and I'm gonna go eat in thirty, so I'll call you as soon as I get back. Do you want anything? I already grabbed you a Snickers bar, some hair ties, bobby pins, and that sweater you liked. Oh, and if you're not doing anything tomorrow let's go on a date, my treat. Call or text me, love you!"

I think I'm gonna cry! We got into an argument a few days ago and we already made up and everything, but since then he's been so sweet!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:58 pm
Tainii
We usually talk on the phone at night, and while I was showering, he left me a voicemail saying:

"Hey babe, I'm at the store, and I'm gonna go eat in thirty, so I'll call you as soon as I get back. Do you want anything? I already grabbed you a Snickers bar, some hair ties, bobby pins, and that sweater you liked. Oh, and if you're not doing anything tomorrow let's go on a date, my treat. Call or text me, love you!"

I think I'm gonna cry! We got into an argument a few days ago and we already made up and everything, but since then he's been so sweet!
smile It's good !  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:00 pm
That's so nice ^^ I hope that i can get a boyfriend in like 3-4 years like that : x  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 am
That is sooo sweet! I hope my boyfriend can be as sweet as yours. ^^
But you see, we're having a long distance relationship. :'c I get so jealous when I see others are being all sweet. And sometime I hope that he was here with me so I can cuddle with him. crying  

Anna Roe

Shy Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:30 am
Tainii

That is rather touching. I rate you hold onto him tight, there are very few true
men out there. Most of them are absolute assholes.

I'm happy for you.
emotion_hug

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:07 am
Good to hear that everything is going so well. After the disaster with my ex, I'm now talking to this really great guy and we are hitting it off rather well.  

Mord Alushar

Le Patronus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 pm
That's quite lovely. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:52 pm
That has got to be the detest thing I've ever heard  

sensible serenity

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 pm
My fiance only does that when I steal his underwear, like I did yesterday. heart He is not getting it until Valentine's Day!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Anna Roe
That is sooo sweet! I hope my boyfriend can be as sweet as yours. ^^
But you see, we're having a long distance relationship. :'c I get so jealous when I see others are being all sweet. And sometime I hope that he was here with me so I can cuddle with him. crying

I hope the two of you can become more than long distance ^^

I miss my boyfriend when he's out even just for a few hours sad  

TemperamentalGoddess

Shadowy Lover

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out