Am I a bad person?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm
I'm sixteen years old, and have the best boyfriend that anyone could asked for. He's sweet, caring, a bit of the jealous type, and he loves to spoil me. We're a month into our relationship, and we're perfectly content. We talk to each other about all of our problems and discuss our relationship to make sure that nothing goes wrong for us.

However, there is something I don't want to talk to him about just yet, because I'm afraid it night ruin our relationship in one shot. Recently, I became friends with this really sweet guy. I don't feel attracted to him or anything, but for some reason, his smile makes me happy and he somehow just catches my attention. I repeat: I do not, in any which way find this guy attractive. He just, for whatever reason, grabs my attention. I catch myself subconsciously looking in his direction, or running up to him after class to strike up a convo. After the first few days, he's been doing the same, coming across the classroom to me before and after class to chat.

I know that my act is perfectly innocent, but for some reason, I feel guilty!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm
Tainii
I'm sixteen years old, and have the best boyfriend that anyone could asked for. He's sweet, caring, a bit of the jealous type, and he loves to spoil me. We're a month into our relationship, and we're perfectly content. We talk to each other about all of our problems and discuss our relationship to make sure that nothing goes wrong for us.

However, there is something I don't want to talk to him about just yet, because I'm afraid it night ruin our relationship in one shot. Recently, I became friends with this really sweet guy. I don't feel attracted to him or anything, but for some reason, his smile makes me happy and he somehow just catches my attention. I repeat: I do not, in any which way find this guy attractive. He just, for whatever reason, grabs my attention. I catch myself subconsciously looking in his direction, or running up to him after class to strike up a convo. After the first few days, he's been doing the same, coming across the classroom to me before and after class to chat.

I know that my act is perfectly innocent, but for some reason, I feel guilty!

It is okay to have friends ! Guys or Girls... Jealousy can happen. If it happens that your bf is jealous, just tell him your honest feelings that you are not interested in the other guy...

The reason why you feel guilty is because of his smile that makes you happy.

I haven't felt that before so... I'll let someone else answer.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:59 pm
dont feel that way. your not a bad person. smile girls do that. it is alright smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:13 pm
just because you have a boyfriend that doesn't mean that you're not allowed to have guy friends. Just make things clear and set boundaries. As long as rules are respected, no one is going to get hurt and confrontation will be avoided.  

Mord Alushar

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm
Mord Alushar
Well, I do have a lot of guy friends and my boyfriend is okay with that. This guy is getting more attention from me than he really should, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 pm
I'd say you have some questionable symptoms...

Okay, here's my advice, odd as it sounds. Stay faithful to your boyfriend, but just be thinking about who you care more about. Once you're sure of what you're feeling inside, you can move forward without wondering "what if" and feeling guilty. But if there really is nothing there, it's totally okay to have him as a close guy friend, I'm sure you know your limits (not trying to sound condescending -__-").  

The Maharani

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 pm
I would probably state it in a way more along the lines of fascination with the other guy. Just make sure you're intentions with him are clear as well, as he might feel as if you're leading him on if you haven't yet.

Its ultimately up to you what you decide to do, but I don't see why you'd tell your boyfriend about the other guy unless you started developing romantic feelings towards him.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games