Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Looking for a Naruto~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leandra21

Sparkly Genius

9,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:46 pm
Hey there c:
I'm currently bored and craving a SasuNaru roleplay. One focused mainly on the two of them, not missions and stuff. Sure the plot will moe forward but I want the main goal of the rp to be about Sasuke and Naruto. I'm kinda picky on timeframe for this - I prefer Sasuke and Naruto grown up (aka over 16) but the setting is totally open.

I'm not really in the mood to type alot at the moment so just comment here or pm me if you are interested. I range from semi-lit to adv. lit depending on my level of laziness/stuff i've got to do before roleplaying.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 pm
leandra21
Hey there c:
I'm currently bored and craving a SasuNaru roleplay. One focused mainly on the two of them, not missions and stuff. Sure the plot will moe forward but I want the main goal of the rp to be about Sasuke and Naruto. I'm kinda picky on timeframe for this - I prefer Sasuke and Naruto grown up (aka over 16) but the setting is totally open.

I'm not really in the mood to type alot at the moment so just comment here or pm me if you are interested. I range from semi-lit to adv. lit depending on my level of laziness/stuff i've got to do before roleplaying.

i would love to!  

Blue Hoodoo

Lucky Hunter

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
:~Role playing:~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers