Reply 09. ✿ - - - Advertisement
Dream Avatar/Story Contest, Round Two!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you vote?
  Of course I will! I'd be crazy not to.
  You know it! I'll always vote for each round.
  I'm going to your quest thread right now to vote~!
View Results

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 pm
In my quest thread, I'm hosting a contest and I need people to enter!
Here is a link to my quest thread~! Please vote either here or there (I'd much rather you vote there, though.)

The theme: Wintertime/The Holidays! This can be anything from snowy or icy theme, Christmas or New Year's,
a wintry romance, an evil snowman/yeti creature, and pretty much everything in between. Be creative, have fun!
1st Place Prize: 18,000g
2nd Place Prize: 8,000g
3rd Place Prize: 4,000g

In my quest thread, I'm hosting a contest and I need people to enter!
Here is a link to my quest thread~! Please vote.

The theme: Wintertime/The Holidays! This can be anything from snowy or icy theme, Christmas or New Year's,
a wintry romance, an evil snowman/yeti creature, and pretty much everything in between. Be creative, have fun!
1st Place Prize: 18,000g
2nd Place Prize: 8,000g
3rd Place Prize: 4,000g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Username: Batachu
        Name: Cheyenne

A girl named Cheyenne lived in the snow kingdom. She was the princess. She was called stunning, beautiful , pretty, but she really never wanted all that.
          She wanted to be called beautiful from a boy who actually loves her, not people who will use her for fame , fortune. One day as she was walking in the forest sparkling snow on the ground she finds this white creature.
          ‘Hello little one. . .” then to her surprise a monkey turns around.

The monkey has beautiful eyes pretty face. It was cute but she didn’t know if she could keep him. The monkey went on her shoulders ahnd they walked around. After their lunch of Snowberries they walked towards the palace.
          Once they got to the palace her mother gasped. “What a hideous creature!
          You may keep that thing in the palace!” Cheyenne was about to cry but she didn’t want to show her mother that she was upset. “I’ll go back to the forest Mother. I shall leave him there and not disobey you’re orders.”

But will Cheyenne decide to live in the forest and build a palace of her own?

Username: Hotau
        Name: Hoshi

Do you ever wonder where the stars come from? A goddess named Hoshi creates them. Even her name matches her!(Hoshi means star) Even though she creates the beautiful stars in the sky, she was considered only a minor goddess by the other gods and goddesses because she is younger than them and can only make stars. Even though she is only a minor goddess, she doesn't care. She just wants to find true love and hopes that they think that she is as beautiful as the stars she creates.

One day as she was making a star in her room in the Imperial Palace where all the gods and goddesses reside, the god of the moon, Tsuki(moon) came over and started talking to her. He complimented her about how beautiful she was and that her eyes looked like they had the stars she created in her eyes. Ever since then, they were the best of friends and Hoshi fell in love with him. One day when the moon was almost full, Tsuki proposed to her. Hoshi was so happy and she said yes. They had their wedding on the night of a full moon full of stars in the sky

So the next time you see a sky full of stars on the night of a full moon, you can bet that Hoshi and Tsuki are spending time together under the moonlight.

Username: Ysavvryl
        Name: Selena

This is Selena, a gentle white witch who does her best to help those around her and keep them well in a dangerous magical world. Many monsters roam the wilderness around her hometown, but she knows revoking spells to keep most of them away while she searches the woods for ingredients to her potions and advanced spell work. And if things are particularly dangerous, there are a number of people who would assist her, if she would only ask.

One silvery snowy winter night, Selena went out into the woods alone to find a special flower that only bloomed under the full moon. It would not grow close to town, but she knew where it flourished. While normally the leaves of this plant were enough, there was a child in the town who had fallen to a strange illness. Her research showed that it was best countered with a healing balm made with the moon flower. Thankfully, the moon was full and she was able to go to find it quickly.

While she was walking through the woods, she heard some small animal running in the snow nearby. The animals were little danger much of the time, so she didn't mind it even as it seemed to be following her. She came to the flower patch and saw that even in this winter snow, the moon flower was still in bloom. Thanking the spirit of the forest, she went into the clearing but was soon stopped by a monstrous plant bursting out of the ground. Selena brought up her hands to cast the revoking spell that should return it to the ground, but it wrapped its vines around her wrists, forcing them together. She wasn't about to give up, so pulled back as much as she could to tear the vine off. But while she was strong in magic, she wasn't strong physically.

Then a flash of silver cut the vine, allowing her to free her hands. A white and silver rabbit with unusually long ears was there, standing on its hind legs and casting a spell that cut the plant once more. Selena cast her revoking spell and between them, they were able to defeat the monster plant.

The rabbit then spoke, telling her that it had gotten lost on Earth during the last full moon. Selena had found it, but dirty and bruised instead of shining and powerful. Without a second thought, she had brought the rabbit back home, to clean up and give it a healing potion for animals. It had taken off to heal in the forest, but now it was back to return the favor. The rabbit gave her a long blue silk ribbon and then flew into the sky, heading back to the moon.

It was a strange encounter, but Selena felt glad that the rabbit was well enough to return home. She then went to pick the white moon flowers so that she could make the child well too. If the rabbit decided to visit again, she would welcome it warmly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 am
Bumpsity~!  

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 am
Bumpsity~!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:09 pm
gaia_diamond Bump for your quest thread!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:06 pm
Dankies

Thank you, dearie~!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:11 pm
Marnomy
Dankies

Thank you, dearie~!
gaia_diamond Glad to be of any help!  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 am
Just wanted to inform you,
I moved your thread to this subforum ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:57 am
Bump of love~  

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:17 pm
Voting time again, girls~
Please vote for your favorite in my quest thread.

09. ✿ - - - Advertisement

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games