Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Lesbian Drama!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MzStunninq

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 pm
OKAY so im lesbian and i met this new girl at school about a month ago. Her name is , Alex and shes very smart and BEAUTIFUL! she hits on me a lot and we mess around. but i recently found out that she has a girlfriend :C
Im not jealous or anything but i pissed that she didnt tell me when we first me, AND why continue messing with me? she told me she has feelings and all but idk my feelings for her... i need advice. how can i explain so i wouldnt lose her as a friend?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 am
tough call

well, it seems that she doesn't really know what she wants so the best thing to do is give her some space and let her figure it out.  

Mord Alushar

S0FAKINGCHEESY

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 am
MzStunninq

Omg lemme tell you been in the SAME situtation :'c ended up quite heart breaking because I didn't stop it.

So I think you should just tell her straight up, If you like her and she has the gf tell her you do, but you wont continue to mess around while she's with someone else.
Because if you don't Alex will just think it's okay to have both her gf, and you on the side. That's what happen to me I stayed the side girl while she had her gf.
You really just have to come out the way you feel and make it known 'only friends while another girl is involved' or just stop talking to her all together.

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games