Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply les/bi paradise
What are your preferences? (In-depth Quiz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you take my quiz?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

CandyAppleRose

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:16 pm
Hello, I made a quiz 3nodding
I enjoy learning about other people and their views on things and I hope maybe my quiz will make you think about something differently or think more deeply about something that you really hadn't before, basically be a little mind opening and give me and others a better idea about how other people think and feel about things that are important to you as well as them

1. When you meet a new person (female) what are some of the first things you notice about them? And what are some of the last?
Are these things different when it comes to first meeting a new person (male) and if so in what way(s)?
------------------------------------
2. Do you find you are more attracted to women that are more physically/personality wise more masculine, more feminine or a certain mix of both? Example: personality more feminine, physically more masculine, etc. Do you have a preference?
Do you not label people by societies preconceived gender roles?
3. What kind of body type do you prefer when it comes to women? Thin? Curvy? Athletic? Short? Tall?
And if you have a preference why do you think that is? Is it from past experience or because of those you emulate or is it just a natural attraction whose origin is unknown?
Is your preference different or the same as your own body type? If you do have a preference for or against your own body type can you explain why?
4. what are traits in women you find attractive?
Example: Being hard working, intelligent, funny, honest, and confident?
If you had to pick one what trait do you think you find most attractive?
Do you find that trait attractive in men as well if it be relationship wise or just as being friends wise with a male?
Or do you find other traits in males more agreeable? And if they are different from those in females, what are they and why are they different then from females?
5. If you are bi, (if lesbian skip the question) do you find that you are more likely to be in a relationship with a man or a women? Why? Do you then consider the other gender more physically/sexually attractive then attractive as a possible relationship partner?
Or do you have an equal feeling of physical attraction and relationship attraction with both women and men and then judge by individual rather than gender?
6. If you are lesbian, (if bi skip the question) do you find it offensive when a man hits on you?
Even when you’re sure he knows you are a lesbian and wouldn't be interested? Do you take it as the man not believing you when you say you are a lesbian and/or that he thinks he can somehow convince you your bi or straight?
Would your feelings change if you know the man hitting on you was A-sexual and only looking for a relationship/companionship and nothing physically intimate?
How would you feel if you know him to be an FtM transsexual but unclear on his physical genital composition?
7. If you are in a relationship with a women (or a man for that matter) what is one personality trait that could be a deal breaker for you in a relationship?
Why would it be a deal breaker? From personal experience/bad memories of having to deal with someone having this trait?
Or is a trait you have yourself and that you find unattractive in partners/yourself?
To what degree would this person have to have the trait for it to be a deal breaker (mild, moderate or severe?)?
8. Are you currently/actively trying to keep your sexuality private from those around you or do they already know your sexual preference? If you are keeping your sexuality private, then why is that? If you do not care to keep your sexuality private or you yourself expressed it to others then what made you decide not to keep it private from others? If you did/do keep it private and decided you no longer wanted to who was/is the first person you felt comfortable enough telling?
9. Do you believe/think that it is 100% possible to know that you are bi or a lesbian even if never having been physically intimate or in a relationship with a women?
Or do you think that it’s different for each person and for some it takes experience to fully know their own sexual and relationship preferences?
10. And finally do you believe/ that you are born with a certain sexual preference ingrained in your brains functions or that it’s developed over time as you grow up through experiences, memories or environment?
(Nurture v.s Nature)
Or further still a conscious choice made during puberty, etc?

Thanks to all those that took the time to take my quiz! I'm really interested and curious to see how people respond and what they have to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:45 am
1. When you meet a new person (female) what are some of the first things you notice about them? And what are some of the last?
Are these things different when it comes to first meeting a new person (male) and if so in what way(s)?

I notice their smile, the way they dress and guess whether their a lesbian or not lol. Probably the last thing I notice is body over all. I don't really notice guys different than girls.
2. Do you find you are more attracted to women that are more physically/personality wise more masculine, more feminine or a certain mix of both? Example: personality more feminine, physically more masculine, etc. Do you have a preference?
Do you not label people by societies preconceived gender roles?

I tend to be attracted to a woman who is a mix of femme and butch, but I also really like full on femmes. Personality wise I tend to go on an individual basis. I don't really like to label people but it makes it a bit easier to describe people. I know there are all kinds of genders so I don't really think just male or female are good labels.
3. What kind of body type do you prefer when it comes to women? Thin? Curvy? Athletic? Short? Tall?
And if you have a preference why do you think that is? Is it from past experience or because of those you emulate or is it just a natural attraction whose origin is unknown?
Is your preference different or the same as your own body type? If you do have a preference for or against your own body type can you explain why?

I like anywhere from petite to curvy, as long as a woman has a nice waist I'll find her attractive. I just find waist in general very attractive because I love putting my arms around a girl's waist and hugging her. heart
4. what are traits in women you find attractive?
Example: Being hard working, intelligent, funny, honest, and confident?
If you had to pick one what trait do you think you find most attractive?
Do you find that trait attractive in men as well if it be relationship wise or just as being friends wise with a male?
Or do you find other traits in males more agreeable? And if they are different from those in females, what are they and why are they different then from females?

Intelligence is the biggest trait I find attractive, also passion. I love when women are activist as well. I find the same traits attractive in all genders.
5. If you are bi, (if lesbian skip the question) do you find that you are more likely to be in a relationship with a man or a women? Why? Do you then consider the other gender more physically/sexually attractive then attractive as a possible relationship partner?
Or do you have an equal feeling of physical attraction and relationship attraction with both women and men and then judge by individual rather than gender?

In general I've been in more relationships with men purely because of my parents, but in general I find women more attractive than men 95% of the time and tend to enjoy my relationships with women more. They just understand better you know?
6. If you are lesbian, (if bi skip the question) do you find it offensive when a man hits on you?
Even when you’re sure he knows you are a lesbian and wouldn't be interested? Do you take it as the man not believing you when you say you are a lesbian and/or that he thinks he can somehow convince you your bi or straight?
Would your feelings change if you know the man hitting on you was A-sexual and only looking for a relationship/companionship and nothing physically intimate?
How would you feel if you know him to be an FtM transsexual but unclear on his physical genital composition?
7. If you are in a relationship with a women (or a man for that matter) what is one personality trait that could be a deal breaker for you in a relationship?
Why would it be a deal breaker? From personal experience/bad memories of having to deal with someone having this trait?
Or is a trait you have yourself and that you find unattractive in partners/yourself?
To what degree would this person have to have the trait for it to be a deal breaker (mild, moderate or severe?)?

Sexism, racism or any prejudice in general is a complete and utter deal breaker, also cockiness. As an activist for equality I can't stand those kinds of people.
8. Are you currently/actively trying to keep your sexuality private from those around you or do they already know your sexual preference? If you are keeping your sexuality private, then why is that? If you do not care to keep your sexuality private or you yourself expressed it to others then what made you decide not to keep it private from others? If you did/do keep it private and decided you no longer wanted to who was/is the first person you felt comfortable enough telling?

I don't keep it private, I came out in middle school and well... my very christian parents weren't happy but they've accepted it now. To me it's who I am and it's natural so I don't see the point in hiding it.
9. Do you believe/think that it is 100% possible to know that you are bi or a lesbian even if never having been physically intimate or in a relationship with a women?
Or do you think that it’s different for each person and for some it takes experience to fully know their own sexual and relationship preferences?

It's different for each person, I thought I was a lesbian for a long time until I became attracted to a guy and found out I was bi.
10. And finally do you believe/ that you are born with a certain sexual preference ingrained in your brains functions or that it’s developed over time as you grow up through experiences, memories or environment?
(Nurture v.s Nature)

I believe you are born with a certain sexual preference but that environment can effect that. Considering they've proven that you are "born that way" I'd go with it's just how you're born.

I enjoyed the quiz! You should make more.  

Lily_Lithium

les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff