Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

count
  +1
View Results

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:49 am
After reading all the posts.... I realize that proving '' as we age, we spend less time with friends'' is not very relevant. Because people are in different situations that makes them arrange their time spent with friends differently than others...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:35 pm
gaia_diamond 1. How much time do you spend with your friends in real life ? I try to visit each friend at least once every two weeks, I actually have quite a bit of people I keep in contact with from highschool. I have about 6 really good friends.
2. Is it daily, weekly, monthly ? Weekly.
3. Do your friends live in the same city ? Most of them do but I have friends that moved away that I Skype with regualrly.
4. Do you have a best friend ? If yes do you see her/him more often than your other friends ? I can't pick ONE to be my BEST friend.
5.What do you usually do with your friends ? Holy crap I don't need to write a novel now!
6.Are you a busy person ? If yes, is it because of school, work, family (...) ? I am not a very busy person at the moment. (Unemployed)
7.If you are broke, is there anything free activity you can think of to do with your friends ? Oh yes, we have fun with absolutely nothing! We can just sit around & chat & have a good ole time!
8. your age. .Almost 21]

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RainbowLightro

6,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 pm
since my boy friend got kicked out with him and his friends like 24/7 but im spending sum time with a couple friends 2night and 2moro have a few drinks lol soo ya i see my friends like almost 7 days a week and what not  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 am
1. Not enough time (roughly around 2-3 hours)
2. Weekly or monthly
3. Yes.
4. I do, and no, I don't unfortunately.
5.Depending on who, we either play video games, walk around and just hang out, eat, or watch a movie.
6.Yes, and not only school and work, but doctor appointments too.
7.Of course.
8. Twenty (20) years of age  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

deleteusername

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:41 pm
1 : I spend time with my friends as much as I can 3nodding
2 : Weekly 3 : Yes
4 : I have a best friend but we don't hang out like we used to emotion_bandaid
5 : We go out to a lounge & sometimes to concerts or movies
6 : I'm not a busy person
7 : Talk to friends on the phone
8 : Age - 21  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:33 pm
1. How much time do you spend with your friends in real life?
- I honestly haven't had friends in a really long time. I'm not easy with letting people in. But if you count the people in the household I always run into and my coworkers (who aren't really friends) then I'm around them everyday for a long time.

2. Is it daily, weekly, monthly?
-"I'm around them everyday for a long time."

3. Do your friends live in the same city?
-The coworkers and random household people do. I have a few almost considered friends online.

4. Do you have a best friend? If yes do you see her/him more often than your other friends?
-I'd have to consider my best friend to be my boyfriend. I live with him and his family. And yes, I see him way more often than anyone else.

5.What do you usually do with your friends?
-My boyfriend and I play video games together a lot. Love to go out shopping! Also, sometimes the whole family watches movies or plays board/card games.

6.Are you a busy person ? If yes, is it because of school, work, family (...) ?
-Yes, absolutely. I'm busy working or taking care of animals. Also busy with cleaning and staying on top of things.

7.If you are broke, is there anything free activity you can think of to do with your friends?
-Hmm.. My boyfriend and I are in this situation a lot lol.. Normally we take the dogs on a walk, or stay inside and watch a movie. Do things we've already paid for in advanced.

8. your age.

Hilly White

Generous Tipper

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Love Machine 150

killdoll

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:36 am
1. How much time do you spend with your friends in real life ?
4 hours a week or so...
2. Is it daily, weekly, monthly ?
Weekly, sometimes monthly
3. Do your friends live in the same city ?
Just 1 of them lives in the same city as I do :c
4. Do you have a best friend ? If yes do you see her/him more often than your other friends ?
Hmm... neutral I think i dont have a best friend
5.What do you usually do with your friends ?
We hang out, play video games, draw together, watch anime or movies, go out and such stuff
6.Are you a busy person ? If yes, is it because of school, work, family (...) ?
I'm not a very busy person
7.If you are broke, is there anything free activity you can think of to do with your friends ?
Of course, we are very creative emotion_awesome
8. your age.
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas