O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:08 pm
Yokies
_Knox Wolf_

Haha yeah, silence can be a little scary too. I usually have music playing honestly. xD But it might make my mind wander if I'm working on something haha.
I don't have muscles, I'm just flabby. xD Though when you really need it, your body tends to kick it into overdrive.

Yeah, humidity definitely isn't fun. It's hard to breathe in any kind of heat for me, so I just stay inside. emotion_awesome Though it's hard to do, since my son loves the outside. It's odd, kids seem to go out there and thrive in the intense heat just fine while the rest of us are dying lol. Haha yeah, I am embracing the cold weather!

Yeah, self defense over drive...I wish I could work out, but I can never motivate myself...hahahaha
Aww haha silly boys. Boys will be boys. Do he talk yet? Or just mumble? I'm an inside person too XD anything with an air conditioner during the summer  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:33 pm
_Knox Wolf_

Yeah, my motivation is very low as well. After having my son I put on a lot of weight sweatdrop
But I'm fine with it, I just don't like it when my mom talks about it, because it always like she's trying to make me feel bad about it.
I think she does it to make herself feel better about her own weight though, since she's always mentioning herself in one way or another when she picks on me.
It still sucks, but I can live with it, I've stopped caring about people purposely trying to make me feel bad haha.

He doesn't really talk yet. He can say a few words, but not full talking yet. sweatdrop He doesn't exactly mumble either, he's actually kind of loud haha. He loves trying to speak. xD Right now he's trying to say thank you, when we give him things. c: That's completely me as well, I'd rather be on the computer in the AC than outside playing. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm
my favorite season is fall and it's....it's pretty much over here, the high has been in the 40's for about four days now. totally getting to hot chocolate time though so i need to go buy mini marshmallows and i've already broken out the fuzzy pants....might get some flannel or fleece bed sheets, don't know which yet but it's really cold for here right now, it normally eases into the cold. then again we had a bad drought so maybe that's part of the reasoning. i keep having to scrap my car windows at night when i stay on campus late

.....and my winter themed avi(s) won't be used until december XD  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces