Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ∞ Wrestle: Marvel, DC, Darkhorse
Marvel Uprising, Adventure, Open [New York] ☒Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:34 pm
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

"I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree there, ma'am," AJ said to Vik with a small smile, grateful that she was relaxing at least somewhat. "I've said it before and I'll say it again-- I'm here to help you. If you ever want to talk to me about anything when we're off-duty, feel free to do so; I'm happy to talk."

Current Mood: Calm
Current Location: Stark Tower, Avengers Floor, Training Room

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Viktoriya sighed wearily. "AJ, you're never really off duty." Which was a correct assumption. AJ carried his 'hero' card about as close as Vik could see Billie carrying her 'Game Stop' card. Right now she didn't want a hero, she just wanted someone to talk with. Talk, AJ could do. But Vik didn't think he could do it without thinking about how what anything she said would affect the Starks, Liz, and his own family.

It made sharing anything shy of a sharp remark a bit difficult. That thought in mind, she found the will to leave his decidedly comfortable embrace and turn back to the bars. "But if you ever find yourself with the shield hung up for the night, I'm sure I'd give it a go." Her accent changed into the one she had used as Bailey the first time they met, preppy, bright, and completely not Vik. It was time to start deflecting and play nothing more than uninterested again.

Current Mood: Frustrated
Current Accent: Brooklyn
Current Thoughts:
*sigh* So conflicted.

Translation:

Oncaro

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:16 pm
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

AJ frowned, recalling how Vik acted as "Bailey", and he was reminded yet again that she wasn't the average person; she was a spy and assassin, and more than likely the daughter of the Black Widow herself; that little loose end hadn't been followed up with yet.

"I'm sorry you don't trust me enough to think I'm serious." he said, and his tone was genuine-- and a little wounded. "I don't carry my father's shield yet; I don't feel like I've earned it. And it's six-thirty AM, on a Saturday; I'm off duty."

He shook his head, sighed, and moved back over to the weights, preparing to start with them again.

Current Mood: Calm, slightly hurt
Current Location: Stark Tower, Avengers Floor, Training Room

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dutifully she ignored the hurt in his words and jumped to catch the bar. One...two...three. It was easy as that, and she was in the air. The only aspect of the Red Room training she had ever really cared for had been the Gymnastics. Most specifically the flying and tumbling bits. When she was up in the air, the world lost in a haze of spinning colors, she hadn't really needed to think.

Naturally AJ seemed to be invading that small realm of not-thinking too. *You really shouldn't have said that.* No, she probably should not have. But it had worked, hadn't it? AJ had dropped the subject, and Viktoriya had regained her Ice Queen facade.

*What exactly was the use of upsetting the only person in this place who doesn't seem to hate you?* Guilt colored her thoughts, the next time she touched the bars it slapped hard against her palms. Viktoriya gritted her teeth and attempted to regain focus. It was no use, her thoughts simply kept returning to the fact that she had once again offended AJ. *Fine. I'll attempt to fix it. Not that it's a good idea. I'm sure it will end with someone getting injured anyways.*

In the same moment she decided to put her foot in her mouth willingly, Viktoryia released the bar. She flipped expertly to alight on the ground and continued walking in one simultaneous movement towards AJ. He had gone from the low weights to something about midrange from the amount of strain on his torso she could see. Vik forcefully focused on a spot on the wall in front of her until she reached the press. Otherwise, she'd be staring and forget what she was going to say. Or have an excuse not to say it, anyways.

As it was, she was trying to talk herself out of it anyways. Pretend she was just heading to the weights, forget the whole apology, and keep the facade running. For some reason that was unsavory to her. Sighing inwardly, she pointedly placed a hand on AJ's weight to stop his rep and peered down at him, red hair tumbling from her shoulders. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Ah the irony, only a month ago she had told him apologies weren't in her repertoire.

Current Mood: Apologetic
Current Accent: Russian
Current Thoughts:
*sigh* So conflicted.

Translation:

Oncaro

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Backing up to where Liz sat, Billie crossed her arms. She chuckled heartily at the woman's suggestion that Vik needed to get laid or drunk, and felt a bit strange at how familiar the line sounded. Swear I've heard dad use that line before... Shaking the thought off, she glanced to Liz. "Does this experiment involve the effects of what happens when you and I enter the back of your car?"

Billie couldn't help herself; the memory was just too fresh in her mind, and she felt too close to her girl at that moment. "If so, I'm free for some collaborating right now. I could collaborate all day." She turned to face the woman with a cheeky smile. "Anything for science, right?"

Current Mood/Thoughts: "I think I like where this is going..."
Current Location: Stark Tower, Billie's Lab

Textbook Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Liz raised a hand to her chest, adopting a southern belle accent. "My my Miss Stark, now what could you be suggesting?" She chuckled a bit and ran a hand through her short, spikey hair. "If that had been the sort of collaboration I'd been referring to Billie, trust me, it would be done around all of this science..." Liz waved her hand about as if to point out a lab was more than suitable for 'collabing'. It was closer than the back seat of her car anyways.

Still, her grin softened a bit at Billie's words. "Actually I meant genetically altering some alcohol and seeing what happens when we give it to Viktoriya. I for one, am betting she is a preppy drunk." That of course, would remain to be seen. She doubted with that serum running through Vik's veins that the current Queen of Denial (...hehe De Nile...) had ever gotten so much as buzzed. It could be fun. Loads of it.

Current Thoughts: "Let's see...gen-mod alcohol...What could go wrong with that?''
Current Theme Song: ABC

Praxius the Mad

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 am
User ImageUser Image

A wide grin drew across Billie's lips during Liz's impression of a Southern Belle; it was quite good, actually, and added to the whole cute-as-a-button thing the woman had going for her. The conversation shifted again to the sort of "collaboration" the young Stark was looking forward too. Mmmm... all this science and Liz... that's a recipe for a happy Billie...

However, as her girlfriend brought up her actual idea for what she meant by "collaboration", Billie merely leaned her backside against the counter and blinked for a moment. "Super-vodka for the Czarina of Bitchiness..." She repeated the general idea of the plan out-loud. "I'm not sure whether my genius should feel threatened, or my head should explode from how much more attractive that train of thought has just made you."

She leaned in a bit closer to Liz's perch on the counter, her somewhat placid, taken expression turning to a feisty smirk as she kept her eyes on Pym's. "Either way... I love it. Let's do it." There was a pause and, somewhat awkwardly this time, Billie leaned in for another kiss. If Liz had been paying enough attention, she could've easily caught at least part of the awkwardness as Billie thought to herself: I'm not trying for kisses too much, right? I mean... we are dating, but...

Current Mood/Thoughts: "... I've never felt so turned on by a scienctific endeavor before... Wait, yes I have. False alarm."

Textbook Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I can be more attractive?" Liz scoffed. "Thought I was already perfect as it was." But she grinned anyways, ignoring Billie's hesitance and all but tugging her in for a kiss.

Inwardly Liz sighed happily. They really were too evil, gorgeous geniuses. Seriously, Viki was not going to have a clue what hit her. Which, of course, was the point. Maybe getting hammered would knock the assassin off her soviet-freaking-pedestal.

Current Thoughts: "Evil geniuses and gorgeous. We are so a package deal.''

Praxius the Mad

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Freightyard Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:31 am
MEANWHILE, out on Coney Island . . .

A rusty pickup truck was parked out on the shoreline. The driver, a Cajun Bounty hunter named Arell L'amour had decided to take some time off working to do some shore-fishing. It had been a slow night for him . . . surprising for a guy who looked like he was a western hero in the middle of a huge city. Not really one to give a damn, he decided to take it in before something ELSE happened today.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

A bit taken by her girlfriend's insistence on breaking through her adorable uncertainty, Billie adjusted to the kiss pleasantly, and as it concluded she could simply smile to herself. "Well, I guess that settles it, then..." She said, patting Liz's thigh firmly for a second before turning back to her computers and equipment. "You, Liz Pym, have broken perfect. You've surpassed it."

Already she began typing up the chemical compounds for various makes of alcohol; trying to decide which would be the most effective to manipulate. "We'll have to save the celebrations for your accomplishment once we find a way to loosen up Ice-Princess. Remember: In Soviet Russia, drunk gets you!" She chuckled out the incredibly convincing Russian accent she put on just for the joke, and shook her head as she looked to her consoles.

Current Mood/Thoughts: "Time for science..."

Textbook Dreamer

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:06 pm
Textbook Dreamer

User ImageUser Image

AJ looked up at Vik as she put her hand on the weights he was lifting, and he sighed slightly, putting the weight on it's rack and sitting up from the bench, and those gorgeous eyes of his locked onto her own once again.

"It's alright," he said calmly. "I guess I'm just not used to being brushed off so much and so abruptly. People I know don't really act like that to me, so I'm still having to get used to it. I didn't mean to upset you; I just want to know you and be your friend. Is that really such a bad thing?"

Current Mood: Calm
Current Location: Stark Tower, Avengers floor, training room

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Viktoriya arched a brow and ignored the butterflies stirring in her stomach. "Well, considering who I am, yes that is probably a very bad thing. And I'm not most people. Expect the unexpected or some such nonsense..." She was serious about her answer...but there was a definite hint of humor in her words. AJ could probably handle anything that came his way.

Current Mood: Apologetic
Current Accent: Russian
Current Thoughts:
*sigh* Here I am...apologizing. How demeaning.

Translation:

Oncaro

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

Textbook Dreamer
Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yeah yeah. The sooner we get Lil' Miss Frigid warmed up we can party. Heck, maybe she'll join us!" Liz rolled her eyes. Like Vik would even think about it. Again, she belonged on a issue of 'Communist Monthly'. The Dos and Don'ts of How to Be Stern and Mean. Yeah, something like that.

Well...unless they really get her drunk...then it could be fun. Liz grinned at Billie's accent and headed over to the computers. "That accent works for ya Bills. Makes me shiver." Li winked and began humming "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters. The serum was going to entail some genetic manipulation...Wouldn't be too hard. Like Pym Particles, but less...stretchy.

Current Thoughts: "Talk Russian to me? Yeah. Sounds nice to me..."'

Praxius the Mad

∞ Wrestle: Marvel, DC, Darkhorse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out