Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:21 pm
Psykfall

Yea i just read it online, sometimes when i get obsessed with one i read like super quick, i finished like 320+ chapters in less than 2 days lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 pm
most of what i read/watch ends up being shonen but i don't really consider that a genre. fantasy, horror, supernatural, action/adventure, and some sci-fi tend to be the actual genres i read/watch  

StrayKit

Kittenish-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:35 pm
Shoujo has to be my favorite genre to watch, that along with comedy and drama seem to be most of what I watch, sometimes an action series and every now and then a horror/psychological series, I love them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:32 pm
i like Yaoi,Action,Magical,Comedy, and sometimes Drama if i feel like it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:16 pm
Sci-fi, action, fantasy, shojo, mecha, josei. But I watch every type of anime. It depends on what about the anime.  

Ayaneka

Shy Citizen

10,475 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:10 pm
Shounen and shoujo are demographics, not genres. Slam Dunk, Naruto, and Death Note are all shounen series, but they're completely different genres (sports, action, and psychological, respectively). Someone might like all of them, but if you're not going to recommend Slam Dunk if someone wants a series like Death Note. Describing something as shounen or shoujo isn't especially useful in letting someone know what the story will be like; it just tells you that it's targeted at young boys or young girls.

My favorite genres are sci-fi, fantasy, and yuri, but I'm willing to try most series regardless of genre if the story seems interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:28 am
Im into Action, Comedy, Mystery, Shounen, Psychological, Adult/Mature & Romance.

My personal favorites are Noblesse and 7 Seeds. Im also constantly checking for updates on Nozoki Ana and Black Joke. So basically, those 4 are what I'm currently into.

"7 Seeds" is a must-read! At first, the art (Josei style) might be a turn off but it gets better later on. Trust me, the character depth and plot are adkfsakjhgjf amazing and clever. It has comedy and romance. It teaches a lot of lessons on life, friendship, etc. I really love it <333  

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 am
I'm fond of all genres, though I prefer Action the most.
After that, favorites would be:
shojou, yaoi, fantasy, slice of life  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:56 am
i love watching yaoi >,< BL is just heart and btw i preferred romantic comedy .. any genre as long its not yuri and harem... because if its harem ... * it kills me * talk2hand  

Shaona11

Hilarious Gaian

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas