Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 pm
ah. gosh. okay.
confidence is weird.
you have too much of it and people think you're cocky and annoying.
you have too little of it and people think they can just walk all over you.

in terms of having confidence about how you look:
1.) my motto is typically to "put some effort in but not too much." as in, i don't want to look like a try hard, but maybe i'll put on a cute shirt and some mascara. however painting my face orange and wearing something that looks like it's out of britney-spears-circa-2003's closet is definitely trying too hard.
2.) another thing: NO ONE, and i mean no one will judge the way you look as hard as you yourself will. no one but you is going to notice that pimple on your chin or the fact that you're bowlegged or whatever your least favorite physical feature is unless you point it out.

and getting people to like you:
1.) maybe i'm not the best person to ask this. i have a group of about 20 friends, and i'm closer to about 3 of them than the others in the "group", and they all love me as much as they should and i'm happy with them. most other people at my school think i'm weird. idk why. the point is if you find the people who accept you exactly as you are, you'll stop caring about everyone else.
2.) i seriously prefer to be as weird as i like. the people who think i'm weird obviously aren't anyone i'd like to be friends with so why should i care? and it's exactly the same with you. if you're shy, which i am, just look approachable. look friendly but not over-the-top-crazy-spazzy-nice and people will probably talk to you. don't overthink what you say back to people. it just makes conversation awkward. either let conversation with a person come naturally or find someone else who you find it easier to talk to.

=) i'm done.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:55 am
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

no problem
good luck^^  

yuintakie_yuki

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers