Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Hateshinai RPG -GRAND OPENING- JOIN!!!

Back to Guilds

Come join and have fun as we redo the popular anime ^^ 

Tags: Inuyasha, roleplay, Sesshomaru, Kagome, anime, manga, videogame, tetsusaiga, Rin, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, tenseiga, Naraku, shikon no tamma, shikon jewel, japan, Kirara, Kaede, Kikyo, fuedal era 

Reply Sango's Chracter Creation Hirakotsu
Profile Skeleton

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:20 pm
You must follow this profile skeleton, if you don't it will be deleted and you will have to work all over from the start!!

Create a thread for your profiles, one profile per post and each profile must be approved before you move along to the next profile. Make sure that....God Forbid, that your thread is ever deleted, that you keep up back up spares in a word document (Note Pad, Microsoft, Openoffice, etc....) To avoid ANY conflict and aggrivation having to make it again. The Photobucket thread tells you what to name document. Also, if you have a/multiple USB drive(s), save them on that also.

Name you profile thread: {Insert Username} {then a random word}

OC=Original character i.e. Miroku, Naraku.....
OSC= Out Side Character i.e. Your own creation

For more information on how to resize (or crop it on other words), please visit the Photobucket thread in the forum.

Demon Profile:

→OC or OOC:

→Take a Photo: (Img right, And must be 550 tall x 384 wide)
→Controlled by: {Insert User Name}
→At birth, I was named: {Insert Character Name}
→ Number of Candles: {Insert Age}
→You Must Know: {Insert Type of Demon}
→I'm related to: {Insert Family Members}
→I can Control this: {Insert Powers, up to five unless your an OC}
→My Weapon Is: {Insert up to three (3) weapons}
→If you must insist: {Insert Bio}
→I hate: {Name three people}

[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]OC or OOC:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange][/b][/color]

[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]Take a Photo:[/color][/size] [imgright][/imgright]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]Controlled by:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert User Name}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]At birth, I was named:[/color][/size] [b][color=orange]{Insert Character Name}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]Number of Candles:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert Age}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]You Must Know:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange] Inu or Dog Demon[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]I'm related to:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert Family Members}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]I can Control this:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert Powers, up to five unless your an OC}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]My Weapon Is:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert up to three (3) weapons}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]If you must insist:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert Bio}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]I hate:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Name three people}[/color][/b]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:33 pm
Hanyouu or Half-Demon Profile

There are two pictures for this profile and its locations have been moved to the bottom of the post. There is the human pic off too the left and the demon off to the right, please stick them in the right locations. Please make sure that your pictures are 550 tall x 384 wide. Thank you.

→OC or OOC:

→Number of Candles: {Insert Age}
→You Must Know: {Insert Type of Demon}
→Take a Photo:
Demon Form:
Human Form:

(Img left)
(Img right)

[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]OC or OOC:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange][/b][/color]

[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]Controlled by:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert User Name}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]At birth, I was named:[/color][/size] [b][color=orange]{Insert Character Name}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]Number of Candles:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert Age}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]You Must Know:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange] {Insert Type of Demon [/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]I'm related to:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert Family Members}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]I can Control this:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert Powers, up to five unless your an OC}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]My Weapon Is:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert up to three (3) weapons}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]If you must insist:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Insert Bio}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]I hate:[/color][/size] [b][color=darkorange]{Name three people}[/color][/b]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]Take a Photo:[/color][/size]
[align=left]Demon Form:[/align] [align=right]Human Form:[/align] [imgleft]{insert demon img}[/img] [imgright]{insert human img}[/img]

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:20 pm
Human Profile:

Now, pleare bare in mind that the human profile is the total oppisate from the demon, the picture is on the left side and the information is on te right side. Thank you.

(Img left, And must be 550 tall x 384 wide)
→OC or OOC:
→Take a Photo:
→Number of Candles: {Insert Age}

[imgleft] {Insert human img }[/imgleft][size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]OC or OOC:[/color][/size] [color=darkorange][b] [/b][/color]
[size=9][b][color=darkgreen]→[/color][/b][color=darkmagenta]Take a Photo:[/color][/size]

Sango's Chracter Creation Hirakotsu

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games