Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
Bullied...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brelovelove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:16 am
I will be graduating soon, but there was this girl that I've been having problems with and the teachers knows that she calls me names and talks about me to her friends because I told the teacher, but I also said not to get involved or do anything, but my teacher still called the girl and me to stay after school to talk. The next day all of her friends and several other people whispered and laughed about me. I don't really know what to do and I lost a bunch of friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:29 am
brelovelove
Heya, I had similar problems when I was at school. You just have to keep reminding yourself that your graduation is soon; there are bigger and better things out there waiting for you.

The best thing to do is be completely oblivious to their bitchyness. If you react on that in any way; be it ignoring the people altogether, or looking down and upset, then they know that they're getting to you. Treat everyone with polite recognition, a small smile and a hello will help break that tense barrier between you and the bullies. Then, you will know that regardless of what they do or how they react, you've done the right thing so you'll come out on top. ;3

At the end of the day, if you lost friends because of bullies, then you have to ask yourself, were they really true friends from the beginning? A real friend will stick by you through thick and thin.

Just remember that school is school. Once that's out of the way, depending on the career path that you take, you're going to meet a lot more like minded people and chances are some sound, mature friends.

Don't let the bullies get you down, let them talk their way into the mud. Hold onto your grace and let them know they're wasting their time. <3  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:54 pm
your not the only one going though this... I am as well right now. I am a jounior though. smile senior next year!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 pm
Look, bullying sucks but keep your head up and it'll only get better. I went to an 93% male school and had mustard packets and pretzel bits thrown at me while people called me trash because they didn't want me dating their roommate anymore. Guess what, I decided to do something for myself (yea I ended up switching schools but it was a military school and it wasn't for me) now I have a 3.93 GPA, am pledging for a fraternity and my bf and I are still together. You want to know where the boys are? Both lost their long term girlfriends one is an officer in the marines but everyone he knew left him in the dust so he makes these super i'm so lonely statuses on facebook and he tried to message me to apologize and I had the power to say screw you (i didn't but w.e.) and the other one is going to law school at my school and he's trying to ask me what teachers to take will i help him? no. KARMA WORKS. keep your head up, smile, and push through cause if you're at the bottom there's no where to go up. plus you as long as you have a roof over your head and food in your belly you'll always end up okay (: if you ever need anything let me know i don't have much experience but i'll try my best to help  

tuggamahpudda

Conservative Phantom

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces