A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature
This situation really blows! -_-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself." -Josh Billings
  <3
View Results

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 am
Basically, my reservation is busting down on its pet ordinance whatever. We're only allowed 4 dogs without a kennel permit and you're area must be totally fenced in. I could get the permit but it would really set me back some cash and with my online school tuition to pay each month and fencing supplies to buy now I just can't afford to keep all my beloved dogs. I have 7, yes 3nodding 7. I love dogs! I understand the reasoning of all of this and it is ultimately a good thing. Res dogs have a reputation as being malnourished, constantly breeding, mutts. And a lot of people do neglect them and really don't take the care of them like they should. They let them roam everywhere and oftentimes they end up chillin at other peoples' houses for days. So its good to start cracking down on people...

It just sucks because now I have to choose four of my seven sweethearts to stay with me. How do you do that? The other three will go to the shelter where they may or may not get adopted... (and you know the rest) and that just burns me up inside! gonk I'll miss them.... crying

I just had to get this out, its been eating at my mind and not allowing me to sleep soundly. Sorry and thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 am
thats terrible to hear cry

this might be an outlandish idea, but since you can still afford to take care of them at the moment, could you get a friend to watch the dogs until you can get a fence? maybe find someone with cheap materials.
I hate giving up animal family emotion_hug i hope for the best for you.  

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:05 am
Loshka

I don't know if I could find anyone with a big enough area to watch them at the moment but I am looking into cheap fencing materials. smile The biggest hurtle is getting my doggies to understand they can't be roaming outside the fence. That's mostly time and training, you know? But I'm working with them, doing what I can to keep my family together 3nodding
Thanks so much for the advice and thought. emotion_hug

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 am
You should never have to apologize for a little rant.
emotion_hug
I suggest seeking out trustworthy people, if not relatives, to care for them. I'm sure the shelter already has enough dogs as it is. :c

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Sega Queen

Angelic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 am
I really hope things work out for you. D:  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items