Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing
twd role-play replies ♥ constructive criticism needed !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 pm
i've always wanted a more secretive place to write replies for a The Walking Dead role-play i'm in.
now that i found this wonderful place, i now do.
i'll write and proof read my posts here before posting them in the actual role-play.
while i do so, i hope to get constructive criticism!!
after taking a break from gaia, i feel like i've gotten rusty, so any advice is GREATLY appreciated ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 pm
Lysander sat in silence as her mind refused to think or acknowledge anything. It looked as if she had fallen asleep with her eyes open, actually. The way she stared out into the darkness was almost creepy. The blank expression she had sure as hell wasn't helping. 'Someone's coming...' a voice told her as the sound of someone walking up the stairs vaguely registered in her mind.

'Fix yourself. Don't want them to see you looking so weak~' the voice taunted. Whose voice was that? It didn't sound familiar. The way it spoke had Lysander confused. It seemed to care for her, but it had a twisted, mocking undertone. 'Look at you. You're crying like a baby...there's no time for that, unders-'

A sharp creak interrupted the voice as the rusted tower door was flung open. Lysander flinched back as the door came to slap right next to her face. Her empty gaze fixed itself on Daryl's legs before moving up to his face that was distorted with irritation. 'Why are you so angry with me?' she asked, not entirely sure why she would even think such a thing. 'Because you're so weak~' the voice replied. The venom behind the voice had Lysander physically flinching back in surprise. 'W-what?' she asked. There was no reply from the voice before Daryl spoke again. "Stun...t?" Lysander asked softly. The memories of what happened seemed to be far from her mind, which resulted in her having a hard time remembering. "So that was you I heard...?" she added as she averted her gaze down to her reddened hands. "I'm...sorry, Daryl..." Lysander finished, her voice clearly reflecting the hesitation she felt. 'Is this the first time I've called him by his name?' she wondered. Recalling all their previous interactions with each other, she couldn't find a single time that she called him by his name.
'It's because we were always arguing...'
'And that's how it'll always be. He hates your guts!'
'What did I do? Why?'
'Don't worry,' the voice cooed, 'Just leave this broken group. They're holding you back~ Afterall, you have to find Daniil. He's probably so scared right now without his big sis to keep him safe...'
'He's still alive...?'
'Of course! But he won't be for long~ Here's an idea; take some of their supplies and be on your way. You need to find Danii soon or else~'

Lysander groaned quietly before burying her head into the coarse, gray blankets. Despite being out in the cold, she felt her cheeks burn uncomfortably hot and her throat begin to hurt. 'This is too much...!' she exclaimed as she ran her hands through her hair. After a while of her head being buried int he blankets and Daryl standing in silence, Lysander lifted her head and looked over to him. Her eyes tired and dull eyes betrayed her attempts to mask what she was feeling. It was obvious to anyone that she had just fought some internal battle or generally mentally exhausted.

It didn't take but a second for her eyes to focus on the bottle of whiskey. Seeing the golden liquid she so often drank with friends and family slowly brought her out of her numbed trance. After a moments hesitation, Lysander leaned forward and slipped the bottle out of his rough hands. It surprised her for a moment just how easy it was to take the bottle from him. Looking at him once more she realized that he seemed to somewhere else himself. 'I wonder what he's thinking about...' she thought, not quite that concerned as she focused more on opening the whiskey. With a crack and hiss, the cap was off and she had it already to her to lips. The long forgotten liquid caused her to close her eyes and down as much as she could before stopping to cough at the unfamiliar burning sensation. The alcohol seemed to take immediate effect as she felt her nerves begin to calm. "Thanks." Lysander spoke, a small smirk adorning her face as she handed the bottle back.

The unfamiliar voice from earlier seemed to be silenced as her usual fiery self began to return. But the time she was given before Daryl was likely to insult her allowed her mood to slowly fall. "<********>" she breathed before resting her head back against the tower and closing her eyes. Lysander pulled the blankets tighter around her as she felt her throat begin to close once again. 'Not now!' she screamed at herself as a whimper escaped her. She closed her eyes tighter in an effort to fight back tears, but as she felt the heat in her face rise, she knew it was no use and quickly hid her face once again in the safety of the blankets. "Go away!" Lysander demanded brokenly as she wept as quietly as she could into the blankets. "I don't wanna hear your s**t right now! Insult me some other ******** time!" she added between sobs as her head started to throb from the emotional overload she was having.

'You're pathetic!" was the last thing the voice said before letting Lysander's muffled sobs fill the silence.  

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:08 pm
"Now I remember why I hate crying..." Lysander whined as she felt her chest begin to ache terribly. No matter how much she wanted to stop, whenever she did, the growing pain would make her cringe and continue.

"I ain't goin' nowhere."

Lysander's mind seem to freeze for a moment. Those words stuck in her mind, and for a second, a wave of warmth washed over her. When was the last time she had something like that? Since this entire thing started, even when she traveled with that family way back when, they never assured her that she'd be safe. More than once she had caught the family whispering to their kids that they'd be safe and live to see better days, but despite everything they had been through, they never said, "Don't worry, you'll be safe."

"This is our prison, not yours. I don't remember askin' you to show up."

The rest of his words hit her hard, but all she could muster up is a dry laugh. "Of course...I'm expendable, right? I have no place here. If there was a walker attack, I'd just be offered up as bait if I wasn't useful!" Lysander laughed. She took a deep breath and started to wipe her eyes. She continued her humorless chuckles as tried to compose herself the best she could.

"You ain't the only one to've lost people. I lost everyone."

"Huh?" Lysander peeped before Daryl turned and started gathering his things. "W-wait! I'm sorry- I mean, I didn't- what I said earlier was just out of frustration...I...I lost my younger brother...h-he's only sixteen and i-it was all my fault..." she finished breathlessly as she now stood. She felt terrible after everything she said to him moments earlier. "I'm so selfish!" she started before turning away from his fleeing back to slump back down against the tower. "Everyone's lost something - even everything in your case - yet here I am crying because I lost my baby brother..." she finished quietly. "But it was all my fault. Big brothers and sisters are born first to watch over the younger ones that come next, but I wasn't able to keep him safe. When people were evacuating...the group soundly took off and got violet when a horde appeared." Lysander spoke as she wrapped the blanket back around her, "We were outside the car talking to this family when the first scream was heard. Before I knew it, the crowd was pushing us forward. I went with the crowd, and after running for awhile, I turned back to see if Daniil was still with me...but he wasn't. I-I could have stopped and went back, but I kept going. I kept looking back to look for him, and when I finally saw him at the back of the crowd, I tried to force my way to him, but the people kept pushing!" she growled, the memory causing anger to well inside.

After pausing, she breathed in deep, "Eventually I lost track of him and was rushed into a nearby neighborhood. Once there, I was taken in with a group that holed up in a house. They forced me to stay inside, but when I refused and fought them, the largest male in the group knocked me out. When I woke up, the house was empty. I had been robbed of anything valuable and left to be walker bait if the door left open was anything to go by. When I went out to investigate, most of the walkers had moved through...there was no one there except me. I-I...my brother was long gone by then. I searched everywhere! We were leaving Atlanta when that happened. Eventually, I caught up with a second group that had maybe ten people. They said a group had left before them and that they were going to do the same. I figured my brother was with the group that left before ours, and since I hadn't found any sign of him, I left with them." she finished as her eyes drifted close. It never failed to tire her out whenever she cried.

"But I should have looked harder. I shouldn't have left with that group! Deep down inside...d-deep down, I-I-!" Lysander started again as tears started to form again, "I thought, 'I'm safe!'" she gasped. "My first thought when finding that group wasn't that maybe Daniil was with them, or that maybe they had seen them. I was only concerned with myself! What kinda sister thinks that?! I don't deserve to be here. I should have searched for my brother until I couldn't move anymore! But instead, here I am sleeping without having to worry about one of those things attacking me. There's food, shelter and weapons here to keep everything and everyone safe! And my brother? He could be - he could be dead or worse!!" she exclaimed her fists tightened around the blanket. "And it's all my fault. If I had fought harder against the crowd, he would be here with me..." she breathed as her fists relaxed.

It was silent for awhile as Lysander's heavy breathing slowed down until it was barely audible. "I'm sorry. I'm being selfish again, aren't I? There are people that lost entire families...and I'm getting this worked up over my brother. I'm sorry. I shouldn't waste any more of your time..." she mumbled softly as she pulled the blankets up and over her mouth as her eyes started to drift closed again, "I'm sorry..." she whispered as she waited for Daryl to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:25 pm
Lysander felt so stupid. This wasn't her. Never in her life had she acted this way with some stranger. The last time something like this ever happened was when she fell from the jungle gym and landed directly on her chin. She cried and cried for days before her dad convinced her that having a scar was cool. Lysander simply wasn't a person for sharing her feelings. It was just...weird for her to share her deepest thoughts with a person. Even when she didn't share but a general idea of her feelings, she always felt that she was being judged. Like they would think that she was being melodramatic. Of course, she never thought that when listening to other people. If you told her you needed someone to talk to, she'd most likely believe every word you said. Weird, right?

'God, I just made everything awkward...' Lysander thought as she sniffled. Slowly she felt herself returning, and as she did, realization of what she had done and said was beginning to sink in. 'Why did I say all that? s**t, I feel so dumb! Like he wanted to hear all that!' she cursed while awkwardly avoiding looking at Daryl. When he sat down near her, she tried her best to curl further into a ball. Her knees were pressed almost painfully into her chest and her knuckles were white from the death grip she had around her knees. At this very moment, all she wanted to do was disappear, or at least just be left alone. But, Daryl had taken a seat up here and looked as though he wasn't going anywhere if the drink he boorishly offered her was anything to go by. Hesitantly, she took the alcohol from him, making sure her gaze avoided his face as she suspected it showed a look of disgust towards her outburst. When his scratchy voice finally broke the heavy silence, she was surprised at what he was saying. Instead of his usual vulgarity, he spoke about his brother, Merle. 'Merle? He has a brother too?' she thought before fiddling with the cap. Even though she had calmed down significantly, she still felt sheepish around him after everything.

Lysander caught the sideways glance but made no effort of addressing it. She realized that this entire situation brought him well out of his comfort zone, and him talking about Merle was making him even more uncomfortable. The idea of apologizing crossed her mind for a moment, but it was ignored as he continued talking. She watched him as closely as she could without actually making direct eye contact. Daryl mindlessly picked at some rust, and knew he was feeling the same way she was. Without a word, Lysander open the bottle and took a quick swig before passing it back to him when he spoke in such a low tone, she completed missed what he had said. But from the way his lips moved, she figured it was something along the lines of "I miss him".

'Wow...' Lysander thought as she unconsciously relaxed slightly, 'I would have never thought...' she admitted to herself as he continued on. Soon she had learned that Rick was a cop ( well, an ex-cop ), and a man named T-Dog was the one that caused his brother to lose his hand. What happened to Merle was terrible, but what could he had done that would need him to be handcuffed atop of a building in the first place? The question needed an answer, but before she was able to ask Daryl, the air suddenly got heavy and he trailed off quietly. Lysander had caught the break in his voice and looked at him wondering if it happened from sadness or anger. 'I shouldn't ask...I know I wouldn't like to be. Besides, I have a feeling that if I did ask, he'd chuck the Whiskey at me.' she thought with a quiet sigh before a look of surprise crossed her face briefly when Daryl turned to look at her. The first thing that crossed her mind was that he knew what she was thinking and was planning to do just what she thought he would. But instead, he said something completely unexpected.

"You're brother's still out there. Somewhere."

Lysander was visibly caught off guard, and for a moment she just looked at Daryl in confusion and surprise before her expression softened, "You think so? You know, it's a bit more believable and comforting to hear that coming from someone else...when you're the only one saying that, you start to lose faith and think you're just lying to help yourself sleep better at night." she admitted quietly as she picked at a healing cut on her elbow. Truthfully, that's exactly how she was feeling for awhile, but hearing some reassurance from someone other than herself sparked a bit of the hope and determination that had dwindled down considerably over time.

At this point, Lysander had calmed down quite a bit and had let down her guard both physically and emotionally. The embarrassment she was feeling earlier had completely disappeared. Whether it was thanks to the whiskey or Daryl talking was unknown. All she knew was that she feeling much better now, and because of that, she laughed without much thought when Daryl finished his dart story. "Dart-a**? That's pretty good!" Lysander spoke between laughs, "I don't think anything to that degree happened to me with my brother there. There was this particularly embarrassing thing Daniil did to me, but..." she trailed off with a small laugh, "but your story definitely steals the spotlight. Plus your brothers, so your story will be a lot more funnier compared to mine. But, I'll tell it anyways." she said before taking a deep breath.

"My mother's friend was getting married, and my mom thought it'd be nice to throw a small party for both the groom and bride a week before the actual wedding. When the day of the party came around, it was just my brother and me in the house as my mom left to buy some last minute items. We were told to be ready by two o'clock. We're both procrastinators, but I didn't want to look a slob, so I started getting ready at eleven. I had lost track of time, and ended up getting into the shower at 1:30 and stayed in there for awhile getting ready. At this point, my mom had gotten back already and people for the party were already downstairs, but I didn't hear them." Lysander sighed, the memory making her smile, "Daniil pounded on the door yelling at me to hurry up. I opened the door and told him to go away, but we ended up arguing right there. I was wearing nothing but a towel when he called me a name. I got so angry that I ran after him. I caught him just as he was turning a corner to enter the living room. I had him in a headlock when we stumbled in. When I saw the group of people staring at us, I stopped, but Daniil couldn't see, so he took the chance to fight back. In the scuffle, he ended up pulling my towel off..." she said before pausing and remembering vividly what happened next. "You could practically hear everyone breath in and stop!" she exclaimed with a laugh before running a hand through her hair, "After that my mom grounded us for a month. She said everyone was talking about what happened. Somehow, even my friends found out about it, and through them I found out what that everyone was calling me George "Bush" behind my back..." she finished before burying her face in her hands. "For a long time, whenever I went back to Russia, that's what they called me...George "Bush"...I was seventeen at the time." she groaned before looking back up at Daryl with a sheepish smile, "Please don't make me have to explain the nickname..." she breathed before laughing nervously. "I regret telling that story now. A good, "I-got-drunk-as-hell-and-face-planted-into-some-shrubbery" story would have been better..." she mumbled. As she sat there in silence, she realized just how tired she was. She yawned and let her head fall slightly towards Daryl. "If you tell anyone that story, I'll kill you with my barehand!" she threatened sleepily as her eyes drifted closed, "s**t...I shouldn't have drank that whiskey. I can't hold my liquor like this..." Lysander mumbled as she started to drift asleep. Her grip on the blanket relaxed until it almost fell from her hand as her shoulder came to rest against Darly's. 'I shouldn't be leaning on him. He'll probably punch me in the throat!' she thought vaguely through her drunken and tired daze. Despite her mind's protests, her body shifted until her head rested comfortably against his shoulder as her body was curled tighter under the blankets. 'I don't care, he can punch me in the morning~' Lysander thought before falling asleep.  

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:15 pm
s u g a r x we're goin' ➘➘ DOWN ➘➘ s w i n g i n '
User Image
xxMarcus Jael Taylor
xxTwenty-nine
xxShort Tempered // Gruff // Chauvinistic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxjikyeojulke

s u g a r x we're goin' ➘➘ DOWN ➘➘ s w i n g i n '
User Image
xxIsabella Kael Taylor
xxTwenty-eight
xxSly // Liar // Manipulative
xxxxxxxxxxxxxjikyeojulke  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:22 am
"'ey! Keep it down!" Lysander mumbled as her hand came out to bat at nothing. She was pleased when the talking seemed to stop and quickly curled back into a ball. It was when she was drifting back to sleep that she heard people talking again. "I said shut up! Did you forget how to speak English?!" she growled before propping herself up with her elbow. Through half-lidded eyes she looked at Daryl. It barely registered that he had his crossbow and was aiming at something. "What the ******** are you doing?" Lysander drunkenly grumbled as she moved into a sitting position. She glanced around trying to figure where she was before slowly standing. Alcohol coupled with her exhaustion made standing quite the task. Shakily, she stumbled her way over to the railing beside Daryl, "Morning already?" she questioned as the flashlight was directed to them. "Oh, what the ********. No, it's you. Put that s**t out!" she cursed as her hand shielded her eyes from the light. As her eyes started to adjust to the darkness, she saw that there was more than one person down below. "Oh, there's two of you! Well isn't this just lovely~ Hey, cupcake, put the crossbow down," Lysander ordered as she nudged him weakly, "They look tired. I don't think they have the strength to take us on! Sooooo, let's play nice, okay? But no playing doctor with the girl!" she added before raising her hand and waggling her finger left and right, "That's a no-no. Now let's go~" she finished before using his arm to push herself towards the door.

After a minute of trying to open the door, Lysander flung it open and slowly began her descent. She maybe got ten stairs down before taking a seat, "Oh, shiiiiit!" she whined as she felt her head begin to throb. At this point, her drunken haze was starting to fade. Usually she was able to hold her liquor, but today was just not the day to be drinking. "Hey, mister redneck~" she called as she massaged her temples, "Come help me down the stairs! It'll be your fault if I fall down them and die..." she finished as she waited for him.  

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██████████████████████████████████████████████x❛ GUESSI'LLDOITxx.⇊

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Maggie was right. Even if this guy was crazy and they didn't know him for longer than ten minutes, he was still human, and so were they. But his first thought was to leave him out here to rot with the Walkers out in the sun. Nodding his head, he looked back at Maggie, "I'll bury him. T-Dog will help me. In the meantime, how about you take Lori back inside and check on Hershel." he said as he looked back to see where Rick had went. Apparently into Void's RV. But instead of going inside, Lori followed after Rick. "Lori!" he called before sighing in defeat. She was stubborn. He'd like for her to have stayed inside, but he'd have to drag her back for that to happen.

Just as he was setting his axe aside against a wall, Glenn saw Daryl, Josh and Lysander return. In the moment of things, he hadn't notice them and the two deer they carried. "Well, they'll need to get through..." he mumbled before hooking his hands under Void's shoulders and dragging him off to the side a bit to allow clear passage into the prison. Once the three were inside, he looked to see Maggie still standing there. "It's okay," he said with a reassuring smile. What he was reassuring her of he wasn't sure. He just felt like he needed to tell her that. He wanted to tell everyone that, but he knew it wouldn't be received well. Daryl would probably kick him in the face and Rick would probably think he went off the deep end if he just stood up in front of the group, smiled and said "It's okay,". Yeah, he'd definitely be locked up in a cell for that.

With a small chuckle to himself, Glenn looked out at the prison yard in search for a good place to bury Void. He didn't need a spectacular resting spot. Just something to show they weren't animals yet. After finding a spot close to the fence and off to the side, he realized that they really needed to clean up the walker bodies from their attack to get the prison. If they were left out here any longer, they'd rot and the smell alone will keep them holed up in the prison. "I'm gonna need help to clean up all the bodies..." he said to himself as he thought about how'd they do it. Usually they'd burn them, but that was when they were stronger in both manpower and weaponry. If anyone saw the smoke and decided to come investigate, they could defend themselves if they were a threat. But now, any other survivors were definitely more desperate if they survived the winter. They'd flock to the smoke in hopes of food, water, and shelter.

"Well, burning them outside is out of the question. Maybe we can clear out a small enclosed area that we can use to burn the bodies in. We'll keep the prison off the grid, and get rid of the bodies!" Glenn said happily as he started dragging Void's body to the spot he picked. He'd get T-Dog and tell Rick of his idea afterwards.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:14 am
"Maybe we should have went left?"
"We're fine."
"I don't see anyone out here. Not even those things..."
"That's a good thing, right?"
"I guess. But, we need to find some place to hide out in. This car doesn't have much gas left."
"We'll find a place."

Isabella and Marcus continued their drive down the desolate neighborhood in silence. The younger sibling's eyes scanned the ruins of what used to be a neighborhood closely. For what seemed like an eternity, they traveled alone. The last time they bumped into others like themselves was before winter, and they disposed of the small group rather quickly. Isabella had the impression that they had killed off everyone in this area. But something told her that was a stupid idea. Even if there were less people alive after all this, there was no way the two of them wiped out anything living in this part of Georgia.

A low grumble filled the car, and within minutes, the car came to a stop. "<********! Why'd you have to jinx it?!" Marcus cursed as he slammed his fist down on the dashboard. Isabella jumped at the suddenness of it all before glaring at her brother, "I highly doubt my saying anything is what made this car stop..." she hissed lowly before shaking her head and getting out the car. Marcus mumbled some obscenities under his breath before doing the same. "Now what?" he asked as he looked around. Isabella sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "What do you think? I'll go scout ahead and see if I can find anything. You get started on pushing the car off the road and guard our supplies." she ordered before opening the back of the car. She dug behind some bags before pulling out a machete. After securing it to her hip, she closed the back, and set off down the street. As she left, she faintly heard Marcus call her a b***h for not helping.

Isabella traveled quickly. It didn't take long for her exit the neighborhood and travel down a road that led into some backyard woods. Off in the distance, she spotted a house that was isolated from the rest. "Guess I'll check it out..." she spoke softly. She was tired from looking at unsafe houses that had already been striped of anything worth keeping. At this point, she was ready to turn back and tell Marcus they'd just sleep in the car. But the house was near, and she'd give it a shot before going back. Quietly, Isabella approached the house. The door was closed, which could mean a lot of things. There could be living people inside. Or there could be the dead inside. Either way, both situations could be dangerous, and she'd be careful not to get hurt or worse. She crouched low and made her way to the right side of the house. Spotting a window, she gently pressed her fingers to it, "Nothing blocking it..." she whispered to herself before trying to open it. To her surprise, it opened without much trouble.

Isabella took one more look around before pulling herself up through the window and into the house. Her feet hit the ground softly, but it didn't stop a creak from sounding. She cursed the floorboards before entering the house completely. She sat there listening intently for any noises. When nothing registered to her ears, Isabella slowly stood and made her way to the door. Every move she made was slow, quiet and cautious. It wasn't until she was in the hallway that she heard someone walking. She froze and pressed her body against the wall. She quickly realized that she walking was coming from above her, and she relaxed a bit.

"What should I do..." Isabella whispered as she stood and gazed up the stairs. The confidence from surviving this long welled up inside her and without hesitation, she quietly made her way upstairs. When she neared the stranger, she stopped outside the door. Pressing herself against the wall she took a deep breath a spoke calmly, "Hey there, stranger." her raspy voice rang, "My name is Isabella. I was just passing through when I found you and this house." she added as her hand came to grip the hilt of the machete. She kept herself hidden behind the wall, not quite ready to show herself in case this person was a threat. But, she did allow herself a quick peek at him. When her eyes took in the sight of two dead bodies in the middle of the room, Isabella tensed and sighed in irritation. "You do that?" she asked, knowing the answer already. The blood was fresh and the air smelled metallic. "I have no plans of hurting you, but I'm not sure you feel the same way, so I'll be staying over here until I see that you're not a threat..." she added softly as she pulled her machete out and let the sharpened blade rest against her leg. She had a feeling this man was dangerous, and judging from the pattern of the blood splatter, he had a gun.  

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageMarcus struggled to move the car off the road, but eventually had it pushed far enough to the side to have it be mistaken as one that was abandoned. When he was just about to finish pushing the outer corner in, he heard some talk form behind him. As if on instinct, he pulled his rifle from the roof of the car and aimed it at the stranger. His finger rested lightly on the trigger, ready to shoot at any moment, but he waited as the blond spoke. Though only speaking briefly, Marcus started lowering his gun. Between him and Isabella, it was always being said that Isabella was the brains while Marcus was the brawn. He was easily trusting of most people because he had the upper hand physically when it came to most. He took both boxing and kickboxing as a child up until his last year in high school.

But he was on high alert when a walker stumbled out. Marcus's aim shifted to the lamebrain and hesitated as the blond continued to speak. A second after he said "You can shoot him", a single silenced shot was fired that entered the walk from the top of his skull. Marcus smiled proudly before aiming back at the blond. "Cooper, huh?" he questioned before dropping his rifle and letting it rest against his shoulder. "The ******** you doin' naming those lamebrains?" he asked gruffly before returning back to the car. He gave it one last push before it was perfectly placed between two abandoned cars. "s**t, finally!" he exclaimed before taking a seat on the curb. "Well, what ya want? I doubt you came here for a nice conversation..." Marcus added as he wiped the sweat from his brow, "My name's Marcus. I'm surprised a guy like you survived this long. You look scrawny. Plus you're lugging around a rotting corpse like it's still your best ******** friend." he finished with a humorless chuckle. He shook his head before mumbling something under his breath. It was something along the lines of Cooper being a crazy b*****d.

Isabella could hear the man react to her without having to actually see him. 'No doubt he went for his gun...' she mused before tensing. It was a suffocating silence before he finally spoke. Her stomach twisted momentarily as he blatantly admitted that he killed those folk. Keep in mind, Marcus and Isabella had done the same thing to many of the weak people they met, so that wasn't the reason her stomach flipped for a second. It turned because for a second, the image of this man finding her brother and killing him flashed through her mind. The dark-skinned woman growled softly under her breath before his maniacal laughing filled her ears. "s**t, sounds like he's more crazy than us!" she exclaimed quietly, a bitter smile playing across her face. It wasn't until he threatened to blow her brains out that Isabella tensed, ready to avoid a gunshot. But to her surprise, he yelled three and her body coiled, ready to run. When the expected gunshot was nowhere to be found, Isabella exhaled in relief. She quickly peeked out from behind the door. Seeing him no longer focused on her but on reloading the gun, she ran at him.

Aiming for his waist, Isabella tackled him to the ground. His rifle hit the ground with a loud bang and bounced out of reach. Once laying flat on the ground, she slammed her knee down into his chest and pressed her weight down on him, her machete's blade resting on the ridge of his nose, just between his eyes. "Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine. Wasn't even going to give me a chance to run~ Maybe I should do the same to you...." she mused lowly, the blade pushing harder down on him enough to see the skin around it curl into the blade a bit. Her hazel eyes narrowed dangerously as she examined his face closely. "I suggest that you keep your hands where I can see them. Make a move and I might accidentally knick you~" she cooed with a foxy smile. "Now, how about you introduce yourself? Southern hospitality ♥" she finished with a fake southern drawl.

o o c
★ text text text

11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces