Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
QiiAngelicia's 100k giveaway (specially for my guildmates!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anna Roe

Shy Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:52 am
Name: Anna Roe
Why do you need the donation? I'm a new player in Gaia Online. My Gaia friends teach me many ways to get gold but I think it is still impossible for me to have that much gold. emotion_0A0 I'm also questing for a new item for my avatar. I love how pretty my friends were with their outfit.
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Yes I do! emotion_bigheart I still remember how happy my sister was when I gave her a nice birthday present. She said to m e that I was the best sister in the world. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:02 am
dont know if this is still going on but... heart

Name: princess nana-chan
Occupation: high school senior/ to be seasonal worker at the post office!!
Why do you need the donation? i want to buy some new items for my avi and i really want to start buying art from other members, but i dont really have the gold to commission them crying
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? of course!! my favorite way of showing it is by giving lots and lots of hugs!! *internet hugs* 4laugh

lana_unlucky

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

23,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

eneroella

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 am
    ××Name janvierelle
    Age Twenty three
    Occupation Currently unemployed [an enforcer to be in weeks]
    Why do you need the donation? I'm near my quest item so i would really appreciate that 100k gold.
    Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Yep i just gave away my kitty slippers for a generous amount of donation received for i sincerely appreciate the things i receive and the things i could give in return.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm
Name: alegna ennazus
Why do you need the donation? For my quest Items, which I'm too far away in completing. I want to grab all the manners QUEST FOR MANNER <3 so I need people to help me out . Every bit of donation will be appreciated.
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Of course! that's a sure thing that I truly believed in. emotion_yatta

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Flying Mermaid Princess

Dedicated Lover

12,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:50 pm
QiiiAngelicia
Omg, you are so pretty. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 am
User Image
Name: Misty
Why do you need the donation? The donation would go into the charity pot i have building Through out the year I give a way random items to random people During December I will give a way nearly 3 mil in gifts this year to random people to Celebrate the Gift Giving Event. Now I am trying to build up the 3 mil for that event and always have extra to give away more items throughout the year
Do you believe in "giving and loving"? Yes...

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers