neither
View Results

I A M 5 A M

8,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:45 pm
Does anyone else wear these? I've found myself addicted to them...
My main site is pinkyparadise.com but I've heard a lot of good things about honeycolor.com, too.

If you don't wear them yet but you're planning too, ALWAYS buy from a trusted site. If you buy from a site that may seem sketchy or doesn't have good reviews, you could risk severely messing up your vision.
Make sure to do your research before buying!
Personally, I've bought over eight pairs from Pinky Paradise and they've all been great.

User Image

As for the wigs, my main site is arda-wigs.com
Does anyone else have any other suggestions for good sites to buy good quality wigs from?
I've also bought a couple from eBay that haven't been too bad...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:13 pm
I never bought wigs or circle lenses...

Wigs are cool. I never wore one... I heard it gets pretty hot... And... what if I buy the one that are curly and wash it after... the curls will be gone, right?

I mean wigs can get dirty too..

I wanted to try wearing circle lenses... Because I saw many pictures of circle lenses that can make someone more cute (the korean/japanese circle lens)... Like it's pretty ^^... The thing is... I have a perfect view... So, I don't know if it's a good idea to wear circle lens and I often have dry eyes naturally (because of the weather over here).

The biggest reason is I don't have a budget for that at all...
I know myself... that if one day I buy circle lens, I think I might get addicted to it...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Violet Waltz

Shy Otaku

18,075 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:17 pm
For wigs I looked on taobao.com you usually can tell from the comments and reviews what are the good and bad quality wigs. The only downside is that they are from china so they take a while to get to you and from experience I would recommend ordering way in advance, but other than that I love my wigs. As for lenses I can't remember where I got mine (friends ordered them for me).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:35 pm
Violet Waltz

Thank you <3
I'm always looking for new places to buy from.
I don't really mind buying from China, but you're right - order WAY in advance!

I A M 5 A M

8,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

I A M 5 A M

8,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:38 pm
XxAriaxX

I recommend going to an ophthalmologist or eye doctor before ordering contacts for the first time.
They can tell you if your eyes are okay enough to wear them.

I will admit, my vision used to be 20/20 and sometimes it feels a little blurry now, but I don't think it had anything to do with my contacts because I always buy them at 0.0+/-
Honestly, I think it has more to do with looking at my computer or phone in the dark > .< And straining my eyes.

Better safe than sorry, though! I know a friend of mine is unable to wear contacts because of the shape of her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:37 pm
I A M 5 A M
XxAriaxX

I recommend going to an ophthalmologist or eye doctor before ordering contacts for the first time.
They can tell you if your eyes are okay enough to wear them.

I will admit, my vision used to be 20/20 and sometimes it feels a little blurry now, but I don't think it had anything to do with my contacts because I always buy them at 0.0+/-
Honestly, I think it has more to do with looking at my computer or phone in the dark > .< And straining my eyes.

Better safe than sorry, though! I know a friend of mine is unable to wear contacts because of the shape of her eyes.
Ahh ! Do you how if I wash a wig that has curly hair it would ruin the shape of the wig hair?  

Miss_XxAriaxX

I A M 5 A M

8,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:49 pm
XxAriaxX
Ahh ! Do you how if I wash a wig that has curly hair it would ruin the shape of the wig hair?

Actually, it depends.
You may have to go back to the website/person you ordered your wig from and figure out what the quality of the fibers is.
I honestly don't know much about wigs, but I have heard that most wigs can be very lightly hand-washed and must either air-dry or you can pat it dry with a towel.

Here is a link to a google search that I did
a ton of websites and videos come up, I'm sure one could help you!
Videos, websites, and message boards are usually how I learn things to do with my cosplaying gear.
Google Search: Proper Cosplay Wig Care

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff