Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Well, Tried to stare

So yes, some of you may of picked up on this in my former posts but last year i lived with the worst human being i have ever met. It would take forever to tell all the horrible things shes done to me, the short version below is still pretty long. But i nearly had to press charges on her today as she tried to steal substantial amounts of money from me. This is a girl who utterly destoryed me, and just as i thought i might be ready to start re-building my life she comes back to try and tear me down again stare I'm aware the following is a text wall but its good to ramble about theese things, if you wanna read it all feel free, or skip ahead to the red text.

So last year i had the misfortune to live with a psychopath, i am not exaggerating, this girl left me broke homeless and in hospital. and didn't give a fq. What is worse is that prior to this we had been best friends, when we moved in together i thought it was perfect. 6 months into living together she randomly decides she hates me. Now normally when friends fall out its no big deal, you each think the other persons a b***h and move on with life. Not this girl. She made it her mission to systematically destroy parts of my life. I am not exaggerating. Basically she didn't talk to me other then to yell at me, she used to throw things at me, mentally and physically abuse me Within a few months of this i didn't dare leave my room, I'd packed my belongings 5 months before my lease was up but couldn't move as i had literally no where to go. Which is an awful feeling.
After 6 months of this i was both deeply emotionally AND physically ill, we didn't speak other then when she was yelling at me about how worthless my life was. I then went on a very stressfull business trip to Scotland, it took ten hours to get back. I arrived at around 3 in the morning to find that she had "moved out" but only taken all the toilet roll and al the alcohol rolleyes Even after she moved she continued to send me abusive messages etc. I finally moved out just before our lease was up, all her stuff was still there and she hadnt signed the paper work so i wrote a letter to the estate agents explaining that the stuff in the flat was her responsibility.
I've heard nothing from her since. I was damaged by the experience of living with her that up until august i had daily panic attacks (Actual ones) at the thought of her. I'm not sure i'll ever be able to live with anyone again. I just wanted to move on and forget about it.

So then today i received an email that informed she was casually trying to steal around £700 of me. Naturally i quickly emailed back the estate agents and all the banks involved politely telling them i had no contact with her, please don't pay any money into her account etc. I mean its one thing for a ex-freind to be a bit of a b***h, its another for them to be stealing from you, I shouldn't of had to actually consider lawyers and how to sue her!!
Anyway she then emailed me, the first time she's talked to me in like a year. And while the tone of the email was mildly pleasant it has left me incredibly angry. Her closing was:

"I don't know what i could of done to make you think i'd act like that."

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!! It makes me sooooo angry she would try and pretend she didnt know what she was doing to me!! It was systematic, planned abuse. Don't wait until I'm about to sue you to send me friendly email's. Your correspondence with me should be polite and ashamed! How dare she try and act like she didnt know, i find that so offence, after everything she's put me through, she should just give me my money then feck of out of my life. You can't leave someone homeless and hospitalised, try to steal their money and act like you had no idea!!

Sorry for the ramble, but i just feel this girl has gone way to far way to many times, i just wanna move on and forget she even exists!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:58 pm
Oooooooh I HATE people like that. they make me want to rage cat_scream that's horrible that she did that to you! I wish I could help somehow  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:12 pm
That's awful! This girl needs to be taught a lesson!
You are a beautiful, strong, smart, and amazing woman and this girl had no right to do those things to you!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:53 am
Thanks for the words of kindness guys. She just made me so angry. I'm so glad i have this guild to rant to! heart emotion_hug  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 am
Last year I Was forced to live with a psychopath too. :I she was dangerous, unpredictable, abusive to my family, alcoholic, and she stole our money and often used it to buy drugs.
You know, those days were so bad. :c Like, sometimes her arguments with my parents would get so bad that the police had to come, and she often came home late and smoked in my room when I was 'asleep' so that my parents wouldn't know.
I live in fear of my sister.... I don't want to talk to her again, and she's far away now, and I hope I never seem her again. I too have panic attacks, and I have nightmares of her abusing me and so on.
This never ends, but it got better. So..stay strong and wait for that tomorrow, okay?
I am so in tears now. T^T  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:46 am
Wow. That is terrible beyond words. *gives you a big hug*  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Rose09

Shirtless Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm
What a b*tch!! Holy crap I got angry just reading it. Hopefully she'll be out of your life now.
I'm going to proceed to give you the biggest, most awkward virtual hug in history now. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:23 pm
You should save all evidence of her a** hattery and her theft attempt and press charges. You shouldn't be forced to live like that. As a human being, you have rights to seek justice against a person who is infringing on your rights. Be strong, don't let her intimidate you and take that b***h down.  

Mord Alushar

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:28 pm
Mord Alushar
You should save all evidence of her a** hattery and her theft attempt and press charges. You shouldn't be forced to live like that. As a human being, you have rights to seek justice against a person who is infringing on your rights. Be strong, don't let her intimidate you and take that b***h down.

I have kept as many emails texts etc as possible, at the moment everthing seems calm, but the night i posted this i was in the position of considering lawyers rolleyes

It pissed me off sooooo much that she would pretend she didn't know what she was doing to me. Trust me if she comes near me again, i'll be pressing charges  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:37 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Mord Alushar

I have kept as many emails texts etc as possible, at the moment everthing seems calm, but the night i posted this i was in the position of considering lawyers rolleyes

It pissed me off sooooo much that she would pretend she didn't know what she was doing to me. Trust me if she comes near me again, i'll be pressing charges

That's good. Its just a damned shame that she used to be a good friend of yours.  

Mord Alushar

HeavenlyMissle

Shy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:45 am
11 months ago I came back to my home town with 10k I was going to bank it and save more a house or a car.Well I met this girl,she lied about everything to me and I felt bad for her because yes I believed everything she said.She stole all my money that was in a money safe just a hand held little box and you needed a key and a code.Her family broke into it -.- and she took all my money that I worked for and spent it all in one day.She was giving it out to people she knew saying she trying to help the poor when honestly those people were fancy and rich,who looked differently at others and thought better of themselves.So till this day I'm still fighting her in court and also I'm still wanting to take her to a zoo and tell her there's a awesome event going on,that you get to touch the alligators and watch one of them eat her.If it were possible my money would be flying out of the reptile.lol I still to this day don't like her one bit. So ik how you feel.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 am
people are really really shitty.
emotion_bigvein emotion_puke emotion_donotwant emotion_8c emotion_0A0

this reminds me of something i saw on the news this morning.
hurricane sandy victims had their houses raided and stolen from.
WHO STEALS FROM A HURRICANE VICTIM WHO'S ALREADY LOST SO MUCH?!

omg. anger.
that's terrible : i'm so sorry you had to deal with that.

internet hugs emotion_hug

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

DaireannSynnove

Shameless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:37 am
reading your post made me really really really angry at that x-convict..i mean..x-friend of yours...its really annoying to think someone like that is actually real. i thought those people only exist in movies...argh..makes me annoyed...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 pm
I would still talk to the lawyers if I was you, and see if you can put a restraining order on her. I would see if it possible if you could change your bank account information.  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items