Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
(Gluten Free) Cosmetics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minxku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:57 am
About a year and half ago I was diagnosed with a gluten intolerance- it's bad enough that I can't even touch gluten let alone where cosmetics that contain it. .

I wasn't very caring before about finding cosmetics I could actually use, in till my recent gain of a boyfriend. The only problem is, is that labels have a lot of "hidden" ingredients, where they use those long words that you have no idea what they mean. .

Anyways, what I'm getting at is that I want some cosmetics that I can use, when we go out on dates and such. .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 pm
Minxku
About a year and half ago I was diagnosed with a gluten intolerance- it's bad enough that I can't even touch gluten let alone where cosmetics that contain it. .

I wasn't very caring before about finding cosmetics I could actually use, in till my recent gain of a boyfriend. The only problem is, is that labels have a lot of "hidden" ingredients, where they use those long words that you have no idea what they mean. .

Anyways, what I'm getting at is that I want some cosmetics that I can use, when we go out on dates and such. .

User Image

You can just search for "Gluten free cosmetics" and find a lot of products that don't contain gluten.

A few of my cusins and friends have this some allurgy, and being allergic to things myself I know how you feel. I'm very allergic to mint, and the up coming Christmas holiday's are very hard for me to get through.

You might also want to look the words, here is a site that has all the information on this. -->Link

I hope that that helps..some..

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Minxku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:13 pm
OneWeekRainisu

I have other allergies other then gluten, but that's only when they get on the inside of my body. (Like I have to eat it, it doesn't matter if I touch it.)

I have lactose, peanut, tomato, pollen, and I'm allergic to some types of medication. .I know I can google them and such, but that's not always right. . sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 pm
Minxku
OneWeekRainisu

I have other allergies other then gluten, but that's only when they get on the inside of my body. (Like I have to eat it, it doesn't matter if I touch it.)

I have lactose, peanut, tomato, pollen, and I'm allergic to some types of medication. .I know I can google them and such, but that's not always right. . sweatdrop

User Image

I figured, but its the best I can do for you..
^-^''
I don't have the allergy and don't really talk much to the people who do have it.
It would be more help if I did know, I'm allergic to mango's, mint, and lavender.
I do know someone who is allergic to tomato's, she is my sister coach. ^-^ I'm
sorry I can't be of more help. I don't really know what to tell you, with mango's,
I have asked a manufacture before, ^-^'' They could neither confirm nor deny, but
told me not to eat it. So, if you really want to know, just ask them, I think that
might be a hassle, but it does help. They might even tell you all the products they
make with gluten in them if you ask.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash