Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Halloween Event this year?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo the peachy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:12 am
Hi guys, I have been meaning to ask, will there be anything special the guild will be doing this year for Halloween? Is Chiisai around? If she's not, I figure Blood Pop and I could maybe pull something together. Thing is, I have 2 irl Halloween parties to plan, plus I'm hosting an event on another site, as well as going to college, so I might not get to be on much, but if we could put something together, like a few contests, maybe it could be do-able.

I don't know if I'll be able to organize anything like we did last year, with having the Sparkling Waters Anon thread, but if that's the way you guys wanna go, I do have the codes and everything to an event thread that I got, just in case. If anyone wants to do that, just message me and I will give you the codes and whatever for it, but you must be crew, and it must be an event linked back to Sparkling Waters Guild. And, you must be active. I know, that's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, since I'm hardly ever on, but if you want to do this, you must be online for it. At least once every 2 days or so. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 pm
I was actually gonna set up some in-guild contests today. XD
I was thinking of doing something similar to what you guys did last year, but I'm waiting for the Halloween event forums to officially open up. You can enter them now with some sleuthing, but still... ninja

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:32 am
o u o I like the idea. Though I am rummaging through getting stuffs for Christmas since I "love" Christmas. :>

- But for the halloween event perhaps we could male a trick-o-treat something where there would be like creepy scary story sharing, best avi contest?, like singing songs with a halloween twist :> something like that~ Though I prefer and I think it would better if we hold the events outside the guild too. :>

- If I had any prizes/letters/gold in hand who should I send it to for halloween donation? o u o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:19 pm
Okay, well have you got a thread started yet? If not, send me a message, and hopefully I can get the thread codes and such sent to you  

momo the peachy

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff