Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 11: Random Zone
TWILIGHT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damien Macbeth

Sparkly Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fORuwYBL8c
heart heart heart So, anything random, ABOUT TWILIGHT, will be accepted. heart heart heart
TEAM EDWARD OR JACOB????????????  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 am
Iron_Woman 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fORuwYBL8c
heart heart heart So, anything random, ABOUT TWILIGHT, will be accepted. heart heart heart
TEAM EDWARD OR JACOB????????????

i never liked twilight i have seen one though and definitely team jacob me :p and my ex gf cameup with a nickname for him its TAY TAY for taylor laughtner  

shrifty

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:20 am
I actually like the Twillight saga...the only things I don't like is when Stephanie Meyer's stupidness gets in the way. Well, it's the editor's stupid fault too. Misinforming so many about what the New Moon is and same thing for Esclipse. I can't get over how calling a Blue Moon a New Moon and a Lunar Ecslipse an Eclipse got through printing.

My love of the moon and it's moods > Twillight

She wrote other stupid things too. It's like she couldn't get over the fact that she has a uterus...and now we all have to suffer for it. Because she could write so much better... You have a uterus Stephanie Meyer. GET OVER IT!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:11 am
i would deffinatly have to say im team jacob just because jacob is well the most obviouse absolutly hot and the second is because its funny to watch him over react when it comes to things.

on another note i have to say breaking dawn part 1 is the best one i have seen ut i havent got to see breaking dawn part 2 yet and i so want to see it.  

Krystalia_Lynn

Ana Yamamoto

Ruthless Lover

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm
I have been a team Jacob since the books first came out!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 pm
i have never been a fan of the twighlight saga. i read all the books and just never liked it...probably because i love brother's grimm and other vampire series where the vampires burn in sunlight not sparkle like some fairy.

haters can hate but everyone has a right to their own opinion  

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100

Me Ish Jake

Demonic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 pm
Team Edward.
Because people don't realise how ******** awesome it is to sparkle like a fairy, but have inhumane strength and impenetratable skin.
And flawless features.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:12 pm
Me Ish Jake
Team Edward.
Because people don't realise how ******** awesome it is to sparkle like a fairy, but have inhumane strength and impenetratable skin.
And flawless features.

I love you! heart
That's exactly how I feel. No one gives Edward the credit he deserves. He is to damn sexy!
Team Edward all the way!!!

Damien Macbeth

Sparkly Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
11: Random Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers