Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 pm
Hey Ladies!
I'm Chibi Shippo chan and lets just say that I'm not very shippoish at this point. Currently I'm only four items away from achieveing it and I can't wait! Maybe you all can help.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 908,410 Gold
After Exclusions: 895,450 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Elven Ears
Spirited 2k7 Peppermint Lollipop
Puppy Cosplay
Doggy Style Brownspiral Boots
Angelic Manner
Elegant Blue Ribbon
Purple Dragon Silk Pants
Benkei's Vest Cream
Blue Pawprint Pajama Shirt  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:28 pm
Bump!  

Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

unchanging

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:56 pm
          Your avatar brings back pleasant memories for me. :' )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 pm
unchanging

Aww ^^
I'm glad it could.
I will forever be known as Shippo!
I have had that nickname since 6th grade and has stuck with me through out the years.
Thank you for the donation by the way.  

Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm
i can't donate anything at the moment, but when you finish your avi i have a hug with your name on it....possibly with a "squee" as well  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:38 pm
Chibi Shippo Chan
unchanging

Aww ^^
I'm glad it could.
I have had that nickname since 6th grade and has stuck with me through out the years.
          Inuyasha was my first manga infatuation. ♥
          I still look upon it fondly; how about you?

Wow! Now that is what you call dedication.
          Most Gaians change their usernames at least once. I, for one, changed mine three times. Hee hee.

You are welcome. What items do you still need?

unchanging

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100

Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:44 pm
unchanging
Chibi Shippo Chan
unchanging

Aww ^^
I'm glad it could.
          Inuyasha was my first manga infatuation. ♥
          I still look upon it fondly; how about you?

Wow! Now that is what you call dedication.
          Most Gaians change their usernames at least once. I, for one, changed mine three times. Hee hee.

You are welcome. What items do you still need?

As it was mine :3 I remember watching Sailor moon but it wasn't until my brothers friend woke me up at 3:30 in the morning to watch it with him. From then on I woke up at the same time, grabbed my pillow and blanket and set out for the living room so I could watch my two episodes of Inuyasha.

Of course I still watch it today as well Shippo is officially going to be my first cosplay after all in real life so I can't wait to get it finished.

I must admit I changed my name once from Shippo1076 to Chibi Shippo Chan. But hey that was about 6 years ago xD.

Items I still need are Puppy Cosplay and Angelic Manner D: they are gonna take a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 pm
StrayKit
i can't donate anything at the moment, but when you finish your avi i have a hug with your name on it....possibly with a "squee" as well

Of course sweetheart!
You can hug me all you want when its finished.  

Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm
Chibi Shippo Chan
StrayKit

Of course sweetheart!

hazzah!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:18 pm
StrayKit
Chibi Shippo Chan
StrayKit

Of course sweetheart!

hazzah!

So how are you sweetie?  

Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 pm
Chibi Shippo Chan
StrayKit
Chibi Shippo Chan
StrayKit

Of course sweetheart!

hazzah!

So how are you sweetie?

good, getting tired but also dying of laughter after watching a video of 11 drunk guys playing slenderman.....i had tears in my eyes, it was great  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:39 pm
Chibi Shippo Chan
As it was mine :3 I remember watching Sailor moon but it wasn't until my brothers friend woke me up at 3:30 in the morning to watch it with him. From then on I woke up at the same time, grabbed my pillow and blanket and set out for the living room so I could watch my two episodes of Inuyasha.

Of course I still watch it today as well Shippo is officially going to be my first cosplay after all in real life so I can't wait to get it finished.

I must admit I changed my name once from Shippo1076 to Chibi Shippo Chan. But hey that was about 6 years ago xD.

Items I still need are Puppy Cosplay and Angelic Manner D: they are gonna take a while.
          Oh my goodness, I watched Sailor Moon as well. :' D
          I DID THE EXACT SAME THING, except I only had myself for company. Adult Swim, I presume?

I actually have not got around to watching The Final Act. I never liked how the anime ended when the story was far from finished at the time.
          I did reread the entire manga series twice, however. What part are you on, in terms of the televised series?

A Shippo cosplay sounds positively adorable! If you attempt to cast foxfires everywhere, that would be even more endearing. c':

I shall not hold it against you. A significant amount of improvement can be made in 6 years. ; ) Your central idea has not changed, which is most important.

Puppy Cosplay won't take long.Its price has dropped considerably; I just noticed: you appear to have one! As for Angelic Manner, you should purchase it from the Exchange once you obtain around 700k.

unchanging

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100

Shippo1076

Lunatic

11,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:13 pm
unchanging
Chibi Shippo Chan

Oh my goodness, I watched Sailor Moon as well. :' D
          I DID THE EXACT SAME THING, except I only had myself for company. Adult Swim, I presume?

I actually have not got around to watching The Final Act. I never liked how the anime ended when the story was far from finished at the time.
          I did reread the entire manga series twice, however. What part are you on, in terms of the televised series?

A Shippo cosplay sounds positively adorable! If you attempt to cast foxfires everywhere, that would be even more endearing. c':

I shall not hold it against you. A significant amount of improvement can be made in 6 years. ; ) Your central idea has not changed, which is most important.

Puppy Cosplay won't take long.Its price has dropped considerably; I just noticed: you appear to have one! As for Angelic Manner, you should purchase it from the Exchange once you obtain around 700k.

I have read all of the manga at least 6 times and own every single one. As far as the anime goes (yes on Adult swim) I just recently finished my DVD collection of all of the episodes including the movies and even bonus features. Since Inuyasha was my first anime for my 13th birthday I had a party based off of it. xD cheesy I know but it was amazing.

Oh yeah I just bought the Puppy cosplay yesterday. I just need Angelic manner then i'm done biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

Aww such a cute cosplay! emotion_kirakira

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

05. ✿ - - - Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items