Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:21 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ N A V I G A T I O N

Intro

Tobi's cute a** cert

Navigation

Where I tell you how the hell to get around this journal

Biography

All that s**t you never really needed to know about Tobias. Otherwise known as that place where I tell you what a cool kid he is.

Lusus

All about parrotdad and his questionable parenting.

Home

Where Tobi eats, sleeps, and hoards treasure

Relationships

All the trolls Tobias loves and/or wants to kill

Roleplay

Links to all the totally rad adventures our favorite pirate has gone on.

Art

Actually just a link to the blog where I post all his art, because I'm too lazy to update art posts.

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ N A M E

Tobias Ymordu

Tobias┞ Famous English pirate, Elizabethan era
            Ymordu┞ Y Môr Du , welsh for Black Sea

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ G E N D E R

Male

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ B L O O D C O L O R

████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ S Y M B O L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ P E R S O N A L I T Y

Living so close to the highbloods has had it's effect on Tobias, as it would on any lowblood. Ridicule and outcasting has caused him to need a way to cope, and he's done that by creating a shell around himself. Arrogant, cocky, self-assured, these are the traits he expresses to prove that what he's been told and what others think mean nothing to him. So long have they been a part of life that they've become a part of who he is, and the more he tells himself he's awesome, the more he's willing to believe that yeah, he really is the best thing since sliced bread. Who are you to tell him any different?

Beneath all that still lies some insecurities. He craves praise and compliments to help keep his shell in place. He wants to hear that others think he's as great as he claims to be, and nothing rubs him the wrong way more than a troll who is completely unimpressed with him.

Cold weather sucks, especially snow. Snow and cold makes the beach suck, and since Tobias lives on the beach, he can't quite have that. He prefers warm weather and sparkling summer nights on the ocean. On cold days Tobias is more likely to curl up under a blanket in his room than he is to go out an enjoy himself. He might even be more touchy and grumpy than usual on that day.

He's a greedy and secretive troll. He's not likely to take kindly to other snooping around his stuff, nor is he going to invite someone into his home that he doesn't know well first. His things belong to him, and only him. In fact, your things might belong to him too if he gets his mind to it. Just be sure to watch him and don't let him talk you into giving him things, or you might end up living in a barren and empty room while he's living like a king.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ S T R E N G T H S

Brave

Tobias isn't going to run from a fight. He's going to stand up, hold his ground, and keep his fists up until he no longer can. Whether this is bravery or his stupid ego, it means he's always going to fight his own fight and never turn his back to his problems. More often than not this results in a beat up and battered Tobias, but that's no big deal. He'll make a story out of it.

Adaptable

While calm, or relatively so, Tobias is good and coming up with creative solutions to his problems. For instance, angry fishdad? Towel over bowl. Even if the solution is somewhat crazy, he'll still be willing to give it a try.

Easily Pleased

While Tobias might be quick-tempered and unable to stop his own rage, it's fairly easy for another troll to do so. This is because just about anything will please Tobias and make him back down. Shinies, food, even just an apology will set his mood back in order. This also means it's easy to put him in a really good mood if you need to butter him up for some reason.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ F L A W S

Arrogant

Yeah, he did that. Yeah, it was awesome. Tobias will always take credit where credit is due, sometime over-exaggerate, and ALWAYS make himself look good. If he looked like an idiot while doing something? He'll twist the details or won't talk about it at all, because that's how he works.

Quick-tempered

He might stand and fight his own battles, but that's usually because he starts his own battles. A simple disagreement can quickly escalate until Tobias is ready to go to blows. Usually he tries to clench his jaw and just calm down, but rarely doesn't it actually work and then he just explodes.

Greedy

Toby wants it all for himself. To credit, the shinies, the luxury. Perhaps because he rarely has any of those things, he's more likely to take all he can get when he can get. He'll take your share, his share, her share, and any bit he can take. This applies to almost anything. He's most certainly a bed hog (not to mention blanket and pillow hog), he'll eat your food, he'll take over your room. If he can stick a flag in it and call it his he will.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ W E A P O N

Cutlass

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:29 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ L U S U S

Parrotdad

Let me tell you about Parrotdad. Parrotdad has an ego. He sits up tall, he's happiest when he's the center of attention, and he's often loud and obnoxious, squawking away at Tobias no matter the situation. Not to mention the birdicorn is a huge drama queen. All this is pretty annoying, but parrotdad has always been there to protect Tobias and steer him in the right direction. Not to mention he's boss as spearing things on his horn, which is entertaining.

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:33 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ H O M E

Beach

Beach. His home is an old dilapidated ship that washed up on the beach of hemisect. What better place that a cool old ship? Inside he'd decorated it to his liking with posters and shag rugs, and it's quite the pad.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Headshot Here

Description here

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:38 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ R O L E P L A Y

Link Here

Type and word count here

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:44 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┞ F A N A R T

Fanart Blog

I wasn't kidding. I'm too lazy to update this post, so all the art I get will be uploaded to that link.

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 am
Postpostpost  
Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items