Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply ✿ - - - GREAT HALL
Great Hall RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:32 pm
Spider London

Skyla Perrella Little Red

Grade Sophmore

User ImageSkyla was thinking of not reminding London, but decided to be nice to her friend. "Our parents live, like, only a few houses apart London." Skyla whispered to her, hoping that it would jog her memory.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 pm
Elizabeth Danielle

User Image
London Scelly Maestra

A shy girl could be just as strong...

London squinted her eyes at Little Red for a moment, "How do you..." then she suddenly opened her eyes wide as she remembered who she was talking to. She blushed slightly at forgetting who her friend was, "Oh, right.. Sorry. I had too much on my mind I guess." She uttered in annoyance for her forgetfulness, she blamed Dr.Kim. "Sorry, Skyla." She muttered her apology mainly to keep others to know her friend's name.

...As a trained assassin.

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:51 pm
Spider London

Grade Sophmore

User ImageSkyla gave London a big hug when she remembered, "Well it's about time." she said in a joking tone. "So what classes do you have London?" Skyla asked, curious as to what path London was going to take.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:07 pm
Elizabeth Danielle

User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London smiled slightly as she returned Skyla's hug, "Happens, y'know." she said as she broke from her friend's hug. After Red asked about her classes she just shrugged, "I dunno yet. Planning on doing the field classes so I can learn more about covert stuff. Praticually what my parents wanted my to do." She sighed in annoyance. But smiled in amusment, "But of course I will practice my violin when I have time, and I don't have to work." She added with a smirk.

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:38 am
Spider London

Grade Sophmore

User ImageSkyla Perked up when London mentioned playing her violin, she thought there was nothing that sounded more beautiful than when London playled. "I can't wait to start covert ops this year!" she exclaimed with much joy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 am
Elizabeth Danielle

User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London gave a small chuckle to the young girl's enthuism, "I'm glad you can't wait but before everything you have to get a check up done by the doctor." She told her friend as she remembered that one fact. Dr.Kim asked-no, demanded- that every student would go talk to her first before class began.

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:04 pm
Spider London

Grade Sophmore

User Image

Skyla lost all enthuism when London mentioned Dr. Kim. She put both her hands behind her back and in the most innocent voice that she could, she asked, "Will you go with me please?" She was trying her best to hide the fact that the doctor scared her to death.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:16 pm
Elizabeth Danielle

User Image
London Scelly Maestra

London smiled at her friend when she could tell that she was scared of doctors, something that is hard to hide, "It's hard to hide the fact that you're afraid of doctors to me, y'know." She stated with an amused grin playing on her lips. She nodded though, "But yea, I can take you there and stay in there with you too." She replied to the scared girl before starting to walk to the mansion, the 'infirmiry' to be exact, "Come on, now. Don't drag behind, Red!" She called.

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nina Namikaz3

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:36 pm
Spider London

Grade Sophmore

User Image

Skyla ran to Londons side and grabbed her hand, "Okay Maestra." and pulled her towards the mansion, and reluctantly towards the infirmiry.

(exits with Maestra to infirmiry)  
✿ - - - GREAT HALL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces