Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 12: Video Game Lounge
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often did you play Skyrim when it FIRST came out!
  Once or twice a week
  5 to 6 times a week
  Just about everyday
  IT SUCKED MY VERY SOUL OUT OF ME!! ^_^
View Results

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 am
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

Oh man...i've no idea! I haven't seen that quest yet!!! I'd google it if I were you to get some sort of tip, Skyrim UESPWIki is usually good for me!! that sounds hard though...good luck on it!!

Thanks, I'll need it. xD It's a pretty fun quest. I just need a marker. There was some website that had like...an interactive Skyrim map with all the markers and stuff. If I could find that, maybe I could finish the quest. c:

OMG! That sounds so epic!!! If you find that site, please post it here razz

Man I totally just used my Skyrim lockpick skills IRL at work this morning! blaugh xp
So, there's a gate I have to unlock every morning & lately the lock gets jammed and open with our key, so I took a paperclip and placed it in this hole next to the key hole, then placed the key in & BAM! It opened!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 am
kbaby0921

Man I totally just used my Skyrim lockpick skills IRL at work this morning! blaugh xp
So, there's a gate I have to unlock every morning & lately the lock gets jammed and open with our key, so I took a paperclip and placed it in this hole next to the key hole, then placed the key in & BAM! It opened!! 4laugh

I think this may be it, but I'm not sure. It's interactive too, so it's good enough for me. c:

No way! That's awesome! xD I salute you! emotion_brofist
You, madam, are a genius. Definitely gonna try that. emotion_kirakira  

Demonic Incandescence

Dapper Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 pm
Demonic Incandescence
kbaby0921

I think this may be it, but I'm not sure. It's interactive too, so it's good enough for me. c:

No way! That's awesome! xD I salute you! emotion_brofist
You, madam, are a genius. Definitely gonna try that. emotion_kirakira

LOL thanks! smile This website is AWESOME!!! So bookmarking it!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 am
Skyrim has a new DLC AND there's the MMO for PC & Mac!! Who is NOT stoked for this???!!!!

...I wish my xbox was working OR that I had the money to buy a new one. Just need January to get here so I can buy one with wireless capabilities! whee  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

12: Video Game Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas