View Results

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 pm
I'm so excited! It's basically already fall and I love it! Everything starts cooling off the changes in nature grow to a golden orange and I just feel so energized. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons! The fashion and the smells. Oh my goodness I'm so excited! Anyone else as excited as me? Let's talk about all the exciting holidays and nature changes coming up in your town! yum_tea

Here are some questions to get the convo started smile

What is your favorite season and why?
What is your favorite holiday?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Awww we don't really have seasons except for the rainy season and the dry season.

emo

Chemical Cafeteria

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm
Chemical Cafeteria

Awww we don't really have seasons except for the rainy season and the dry season.

emo

im sorry to hear that sad what part of the world do you hail from? I used to live in AZ and that how it was for me. Btw i just played booty grab in your aquarium and scored big time smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 pm
My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love the creepy and weird. All the specials about haunting's and the scary movies~ All the creepy themed pets that appear in B/C. Their stories are ALWAYS the best and most fun. My Mummy horse is still one of my favorites, with her glowing eyes and dirty bandages hanging off her. I never thought to showcase her for Halloween with my other Halloween animals, but I'm more into my new couple. <3

Winter is my favorite season. Autumn a close second. I can't stand being warm or sweating. I love the days being shorter, bringing more darkness. I'm so excited to buy hot chocolate during my days off when it snows. There's just nothing better than hot chocolate and watching the snow falling~ There's also something awesome about listening to a blizzard rage outside.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces