Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☺Profile Cubby
Aeval's Tinker Room (Character Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 pm
As the title says, this is a space to work on and store my many characters. Please do not step on the landmines when entering. ^^

♡ [b]Character Name[/b] ♡
[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[b]Designated Role Play[/b](s): [i]{i.e. Harry Potter, Cityscape, anywhere you use the character forum thread wise. Example:
[u]Ron Weasley, Harry Potter Next Gen, Cannon[/u]}[/i]
[b]Name:[/b] {First, Last}
[b]Nick Names:[/b] {Anything related to their name, actions, quirks, etc. i.e. Sparky}
[b] Alias:[/b] {Anything related to their secret life}

[b][size=13]❧Physical Characteristics[/size][/b]
[b]Age: [/b]{years}
[b]Hair: [/b]{style, color, etc.}
[b]Eyes:[/b] {color}
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]{Caucasian, Native American, etc.}
[b]Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos:[/b] {appearance and origin}
[b]Height:[/b] {ft/in.}
[b]Weight: [/b]{lbs}
[b]Marital Status[/b]{single,married, dating, etc.}
[b]Orientation:[/b]{straight, bisexual, gay}

[b][size=13]❧Personal Info[/size][/b]
[size=13][i]❖Transcripts:[/i][/size]
[b]Alignment:[/b]{Good,evil, neutral, chaotic good/evil/neutral}
[b]Current Occupation:[/b] {job, occupation, or position}
[b]Family:[/b] {Family members}
[b]Lovers, Friends, and Others:[/b] {Notable members outside their birth family i.e. Spouses, significant others, best friends}

[size=13][i]❖Personal:[/i][/size]
[b]Personality:[/b] {how they generally act in public i.e. rude, bubbly, preppy, mean, etc.}
[b]Fears:[/b]{phobias, nightmares, etc.}
[b]Favorites:[/b] {people, colors, foods, music, etc.}

[size=13][b]❧Skills,Abilities, and Powers[/b][/size]
[b]Skills:[/b] {anything they were taught to do: Tai Kwan Do, Gymnastics, hacking, etc}
[b]Abilities:[/b] {Natural Gifts of the physical nature: long distance runner, swimmer, singer, etc.}
[b]Powers:[/b] {Gifts of supernatural, unnatural, chemical, or superhuman origin}
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] {physical faults,mental faults, emotional, things that can harm them, etc.}
[b]Technology/Weapons/Paraphernalia:[/b]

[size=13][b]History[/b][/size]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
{At least one paragraph summarizing their early life up to their life as it is now}

Characters/Roleplay(s):

~
~
~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:56 pm
WIP

Sarifa Elizabeth Mictian
User Image
Designated Role Play(s): Sci-Fi - Everlost
Name: Sarifa Mictian
Nick Names: Petite Archer; Little Eliza (due to her height and middle name)
Alias: N/A

❧Physical Characteristics
Hair: Long straight jet black hair that rests down to her hips and long bangs.
Eyes: Obsidian
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: Sarifa has no scars or birthmarks but she does have two tattoos; one on her lower back and one on her right shoulder blade.
Height: 5 ft 0 in.
Weight: 100 lbs
Marital Status Single
Orientation: Bisexual

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: Neutral
Current Occupation: N/A
Family: Father = Dagon Mictian (deceased) ; Mother = Annabelle Mictian (deceased)
Lovers, Friends, and Others: N/A (but can change over time)

❖Personal:
Personality: Sarifa is nice and polite with a childlike imagination and attitude, so she daydreams quite often but she is also quite blunt, sarcastic and a bit of a smart-a** when she feels like it. A little perverse, she is very open-minded and outspoken if she feels the need to be. Mostly though she is quiet or will make sounds more than speak from time to time. She's also not afraid to play and tease, maybe even flirt a little when she's comfortable with a person. Sensitive, shy and understanding, she has been told that she wears her heart on her sleeve and is a good listener, when she is not under that "go away" attitude when she's upset. When she's really upset, it's just best to leave her alone until she cools down because she is easy to cry, stubborn and just plain mean.
Fears: She is afraid of extremely loud noises (sudden screams, thunder, etc.), she also doesn't like her personal space being invaded or closed-in spaces. Though she likes her solitude, she does not like being utterly and complete alone/abandoned.
Favorites: Animals (spiders especially), Archery, A wide variety of music except rap, Nighttime, Crafts of all kinds, Teasing, Pranks, Fruits, Colors: Many shades of Black, Blue, and Green.

❧Skills,Abilities, and Powers
Skills: Archery, Crafting her own weapons, Stealth, Tracking, Hunting, Cooking, and Sewing are her basics, but she's also is a bit of a researcher and animal soother (for some reason animals like her), finding natural remedies.
Abilities: Fast as an athlete, up to 30 mph, agile, and strong (though she doesn't look it), very flexible (she can bend 'most any part of herself to extremes), great dexterity (hence her skills in archery), and a decent singer. Heightened senses; incredible eyesight like that of a bird of prey when focused, she can see things crystal clear from three miles away, her hearing sharp like an owl's keeping out for possible enemies or danger.
Powers: N/A
Weaknesses: Her height is both a weakness and a strength, depending on what she's doing, like she can't reach things that are too high without climbing first. She has no real mental issues other than getting lightheaded when in the sun too much. She has a bit of a short fuse and is sarcastic when in a bad mood. She also hates being called Short/shorty or Cute, so don't say those to her face.
Technology/Weapons/Paraphernalia: Bow and quiver of arrows (see profile pic), Daggers, Matches, Sewing Kit in backpack.

History
Theme Song:
Sarifa was a normal kid, living her life happily as an only child with her parents who would work the day away and bring home large spools of fabric made of synthetic spider's silk for their creative daughter's collection and fascination in making clothes and other things. Well, as happily as one could while being trained to push past normal human abilities if not making clothes. Since humans had found they could push their limits to the impossible, Sarifa has been learning to improve herself, heightening her senses to the stretch. Though she was raised with technology and understanding it, her parents had taught her to live with and without technology as much as possible, like their ancestors before them. Archery was just a pleasure, then the mist came and it became a useful and necessary skill for survival, she didn't get her daggers until she was sixteen and learned to fight with them as well. She's not as good as with her bow and arrows though. The day of The Gathering took her and a lot of other kids by a severe shock, finding her parents gone from her life, without even saying goodbye. She had been upset that day and yelled that she had hated them, but it wasn't true, she was just angry because they were leaving her to fight and heal if needed. Sarifa is a strong kid, but she is also sensitive. So now she stays in one of the Facilities, training, making clothes and mostly keeping to herself when not working on specific things. Though she will try to look on the bright side; that she was trained for such an event. (to be continued)

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 pm
Sarifa Mictian
User Image
Designated Role Play(s): The Michi Inn, OC
Name: Sarifa Mictian
Nick Names: N/A

Hair: My hair is long waves of ashen gray hair that flows down to the middle of my back.
Eyes: Deep brown usually. They turn green in certain lighting and in the morning, and gray when I’m really sick or in poorly lit rooms.
Ethnicity: Caucasian, I’m a vampire.
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: I have two faint scars, one running five inches from each shoulder blade down.
Height: Short for my age, I stand at 4’11
Weight: 89 Lbs.
Marital Status Single

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Current Occupation: N/A; Wanderer
Family: Elder Brother, Dagon Mictian
Lovers, Friends, and Others: N/A (Can change over time)

❖Personal:
Personality: I am quiet, shy and cautious when you first meet me, don't expect much though as I don't tend to talk very often unless it's with my brother. I do tend to be child like but am mature and serious when need be. When I am comfortable though, I tend to warm up to people more and talk more often, sometimes ramble. I'm a thinker, philosophic but mumble. Kind, caring and openminded for the most part, I don't really judge a person except when they are being rude or just plain obnoxious. I love pranks and am a bit odd with a warped sense of humor but I never do anything to harm others unless they try to harm me first. When agitated I might snap at you or I'll give you the silent treatment; usually I tend to be sensitive emotionally so it won't take much to upset me.
Fears: I fear losing my brother and get antsy around extremely loud noises.
Favorites: My favorite pastime is reading or writing or just plain daydreaming when not doing something serious. I have four favorite colors: dark blue, Hunter Green, deep red, and black. My favorite possessions are my teddy bear and dark red satin rope. And my favorite food (besides blood) is strawberries. Black roses and sweets are favorite treats I enjoy. My favorite person is my brother.

Skills: Sewing, cooking, reading quickly, camping, singing, Stealth, Knowledge in natural healer, and hunting.
Abilities: Agility, Flexibility, Heightened senses (Sensitive hearing, palate, and sense of smell, sharp eyesight), Perceptive of surroundings.
Powers: Inhumanly fast, Recovers quickly, inhumanly strong, minor hypnotism that lasts for ten minutes, minor memory erase technique.
Weaknesses: Her brother, Too much exposure to the sun gives her a headache, her own emotions and her teddy.
Technology/Weapons/Paraphernalia: N/A

History
Theme Song:
Sarifa was raised as a human with her brother, Dagon. Their life with their human parents, she doesn't remember much, only that they were a noble bloodline and very wealthy. Her father was kind but stern and was usually flirting with other women when not working; very distant towards her. Jonathan Mictian died during hunting trip was accidentally shot. Alice, her mother, was also very busy but was also very kind and gentle by nature or so she’d heard; she died giving birth to Sarifa. Leaving Dagon to care for her by the time Sarifa was ten. They had taken care of their inheritance and soon began to travel as human children did.

A year later, Sarifa and Dagon had met a vampire female, Selene, who had taken the children in as her own; she had turned them about six months after the children were in her charge and had acted like a mother to them. Sarifa remembered Selene fondly since she had learned everything about being a vampire from their sire. Things were a little slow but interesting since she had learned to hypnotize and then erase a human's memory of her existence. It grew lonely though since she was so young and couldn't interact with other children her age. Sarifa had learned to enjoy time alone though and wouldn't leave her brother's side though.

When the time came, four years later, Sarifa and Dagon departed from their sire in order to find their own footing for a while since Selene had other matters to attend to. Sarifa was fifteen and Dagon was twenty-four. They traveled alone as immortals once again. In their wandering of the world, they learned more about themselves and each other. Sarifa would take the lead for some time and years later in their travels around the world, they would find a strange yet welcoming place to spend some of their time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 pm
Dagon Mictian (u/c)
User Image
Designated Role Play(s): The Michi Inn, OC
Name: Dagon Michian
Nick Names: N/A

Hair: Straight, jet black hair that rests to the middle of his back.
Eyes: Obsidian
Ethnicity: Caucasian; Vampire
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: None
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200 lbs
Marital Status Single

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Current Occupation: N/A; Wanderer
Family: Sarifa - Younger sister
Lovers, Friends, and Others: N/A (Can change over time)

❖Personal:
Personality: I tend to be the silent type; I don't speak often and usually only to my sister unless needed otherwise. Polite and gentlemanly until you get on my nerves, then I'll be cross with you. Disrespect my sister in any way, and I am quick to defend her as I'm sometimes, I'll admit, a little overprotective. Usually, we are reclusive but are willing to make friends after some time. Once you get past the cold, quiet front, you'll find that I'm a kind and honest being with a love for poetry, art and usually trying to find wisdom in the words of others while keeping strong to my views as well.
Fears: Losing my sister, or ending up killing someone someday.
Favorites: The only person I favor is my sister so far. I enjoy reading, collecting books and nightly walks. Favorite colors are black, deep blue and blood red. As for favorite possessions, my cross necklace and an emerald stone I keep in my pocket at all times.

Skills: Hunting, Extraordinary Patience, Reads quickly, Highly Perceptive, Calm reasoning, Camping, Scouting surroundings.
Abilities: Agility, Decent Swordsmanship (uses daggers), Heightened senses (Sensitive hearing, palate, and sense of smell, sharp eyesight), A minor sixth-sense (ex: knows who's coming to the door before they even walk down the hall and to the door).
Powers: Inhumanly fast, Recovers quickly, inhumanly strong, minor hypnotism that lasts for ten minutes, minor memory erase technique.
Weaknesses: Too much exposure to the sun gives her a headache, His sister, He's a little more sensitive to blood than Sarifa is.
Technology/Weapons/Paraphernalia: Daggers

History
Theme Song:
Dagon was raised in a loving home with both his mother and father. In his infancy and toddler years, he was with mother playing more often than learning. Though his father wasn't around often due to work but when he was around, he would teach Dagon the importance of different weapons; especially when he was the age of six. He was fairly close with his father and would practice small swords with him. When he was eight, he'd learned his mother was going to give him a sibling and grew excited. Though in the months to come, it had not slipped his notice that his mother was growing sickly more and more as it came closer to the time of conceiving. His mother had passed away but his baby sister had lived but not before his mother had given him one last mention of her love for him and a promise from him to protect Sarifa.

At nine years of age, he felt a dark cloud over himself even as nursemaids took care of his new baby sister, he wouldn't do anything to her. Over the year, he found himself forgiving her and truly starting to care about her as his father seemed to become more distant and floundering with other women. When he was ten, he found his father trying to harm the baby Sarifa but attacked his father; he wasn't used to his father blaming his baby sister openly and grieving so heavily. Dagon now keeps an eye on Sarifa ever since watching her grow and learn with affection.

As Sarifa grew older, he noticed his father become kinder but still stern; he had returned to being the father Dagon knew and cared for. Seeing Sarifa grow, Dagon felt proud but still protective in case his father ever tried anything like two years before. Growing to be better in the art of daggers and short swords, he grew up building a lean-muscled body build, stronger and more agile than most in the town's guard. When he was nineteen, he had received the heartbreaking news of their father's accident. So, not wanting Sarifa to live with sorrow in her young heart, he was her guardian and took her with him in traveling.

It was a month after Sarifa's eleventh birthday that they met their soon-to-be sire, Selene. She had acted like a mother to them and had given them the choice to which he had agreed and Sarifa (much to his disagreement) were turned to creatures of the night. It was hard but it seemed more natural for Sarifa than himself. Over time, it grew easier for both. Selene reminded him of their mother he thought fondly, but nothing could replace his mother in the end. Selene seemed to notice that but didn't seem to mind. She had trusted him to protect Sarifa as his mother before did. On Dagon's twenty-fourth birthday, he had taken Sarifa with him to travel the world. Seeing as she was now a young woman, he allowed Sarifa to take the lead for the time. For now, the inn that was found should be sanctuary for the time being.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

☺Profile Cubby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces