Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
What do you usually do after you nerf? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLDS!
  GIVE ME! :dowant:
View Results

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 pm
Blood Pop
Blood Can you teach me how to use absol's analyzer? I want my bg thread to be alternating with absol's and awesome's analyzer is it possible?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am
Arch Angel Neko
what level are you? o.o I'm guessing between 7-9. You alchemized the small wings already huh? wow

Oh no, no! I meant that I have the item called "Great Old One" that already has a pair of small bat wings. I don't even have the Formula to make Mammon's Wings. o n o"
I'd be bragging and being an arrogant b***h all over the place if I were already level 9. emotion_awesome (lol, jk, I wouldn't be a b***h. o u o")

Arch Angel Neko
Blood Can you teach me how to use absol's analyzer? I want my bg thread to be alternating with absol's and awesome's analyzer is it possible?

What do you mean alternating? Like just having both there, like I do in my glow thread? o u o

First off, if you wanted to change the color of the arch, it apparently only works in guilds. So if you make the arch red or something, it'll still show up as the normal blue in normal threads (not guild ones).
I haven't tested the text color, but I'd assume it's the same deal. o n o"

ANYWAY, if you want to play with the colors anyway, you go here. (Just change the tank ID to your own or something. XD) You can just use MS Paint to get the right numbers for whatever color/shade you want.

What else... There's not much else to know about it. D:
With this code:

[center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/tank/14955441/?version=133&userEnvironmentId=577169&gsiUrl=www&isInEdit=false&location=popUp&quality=low&graphicsServer=http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/aquarium/&isGameActive=false][img]http://absols-web-apps.info/gtools/fishSig.php?id=577169[/img][/url][/center]

You can just change numbers in "tank/14955441/" to your profile ID and the numbers in "EnvironmentId=577169&" to your TANK ID.

Also something cool I found out is that if you change the end of the url from "false" to "true" it'll only display the fish that will glow, no decorations or lazy fish. XD

Gah, is there something else you wanted to know about it that I didn't mention? D: *is very bad at explaining things*

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 am
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko
what level are you? o.o I'm guessing between 7-9. You alchemized the small wings already huh? wow

Oh no, no! I meant that I have the item called "Great Old One" that already has a pair of small bat wings. I don't even have the Formula to make Mammon's Wings. o n o"
I'd be bragging and being an arrogant b***h all over the place if I were already level 9. emotion_awesome (lol, jk, I wouldn't be a b***h. o u o")

Arch Angel Neko

What do you mean alternating? Like just having both there, like I do in my glow thread? o u o

First off, if you wanted to change the color of the arch, it apparently only works in guilds. So if you make the arch red or something, it'll still show up as the normal blue in normal threads (not guild ones).

ANYWAY, if you want to play with the colors anyway, you go here. (Just change the tank ID to your own or something. XD) You can just use MS Paint to get the right numbers for whatever color/shade you want.

With this code:

[center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/tank/14955441/?version=133&userEnvironmentId=577169&gsiUrl=www&isInEdit=false&location=popUp&quality=low&graphicsServer=http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/Gaia_Flash/aquarium/&isGameActive=false][img]http://absols-web-apps.info/gtools/fishSig.php?id=577169[/img][/url][/center]

You can just change numbers in "tank/14955441/" to your profile ID and the numbers in "EnvironmentId=577169&" to your TANK ID.

Also something cool I found out is that if you change the end of the url from "false" to "true" it'll only display the fish that will glow, no decorations or lazy fish. XD

Gah, is there something else you wanted to know about it that I didn't mention? D: *is very bad at explaining things*

I have a bg thread *points at my signature*
So I wanted to do it for a long time, but haven't found the time to do so. Coding stuff can be pretty hard, you know it right? Anyhow. I wanted to set up the thread this way

page 1- awesome analyzer
page 2- absol's analyzer
page3- awesome analyzer
page 4- absol's analyzer
page 5 awesome analyzer

and so on..

that way it be faster to load. right? That's why I wanted to ask.

Btw thanks for the true tip. XD
Are you a part of my bg thread? I don't think you are. Do you want to?
I guess it'll increase players a bit XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 am
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko

Arch Angel Neko

With this code:

So I wanted to do it for a long time, but haven't found the time to do so. Coding stuff can be pretty hard, you know it right? Anyhow. I wanted to set up the thread this way

page 1- awesome analyzer
page 2- absol's analyzer
page3- awesome analyzer
page 4- absol's analyzer
page 5 awesome analyzer

and so on..

So it'd be the same tanks on 2 pages, just with the different analyzers? That'd be pretty cool! I haven't seen that done before. xd
And yes, yes I do... Ow<" It's more or less easy when you've done it a lot, but still takes a looooong time. D;
But yeah, it'd be a little faster to load pages that way. 3nodding

I'm not?! emotion_donotwant If I'm not in it now, then yes, I wanna be in it! emotion_0A0

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 am
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko

Arch Angel Neko

With this code:

page 1- awesome analyzer
page 2- absol's analyzer
page3- awesome analyzer
page 4- absol's analyzer
page 5 awesome analyzer

and so on..

So it'd be the same tanks on 2 pages, just with the different analyzers? That'd be pretty cool! I haven't seen that done before. xd
And yes, yes I do... Ow<" It's more or less easy when you've done it a lot, but still takes a looooong time. D;
But yeah, it'd be a little faster to load pages that way. 3nodding

I'm not?! emotion_donotwant If I'm not in it now, then yes, I wanna be in it! emotion_0A0

yes I'd add you.. im glowing at the moment though XD so after my glow k? ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:53 am
Blood Pop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blood do you know how I can remove the arch from that?

I tried unclicking the arch but its still there.. halp me? o n o  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:26 am
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

blood do you know how I can remove the arch from that?

I tried unclicking the arch but its still there.. halp me? o n o

You can't technically get rid of it, but you CAN make it white. o u o
Under "Arch Color" just change Red, Blue, and Green to 255. That's what chiisai did for the Bootynator. XD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:08 am
*tried her goal of nerfing...*

Failed.. hahaha  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100