Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Come to Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 am
Arch Angel Neko
actualy yes.. I mean you always had that bloody lips. and that black theme things.. now its pretty much the opposite. there's even a bird there! XD and those golden things gives me the impression that your getting married something .. o.o

it looks good, but im not used to it i guess XD

Ohhhh, I see what you mean. o u o The gold thing kinda does look like a wedding trellis. XD

I sometimes make avatars that aren't gothic. XD I love frilly pink froo-froo ruffly, sparkly avies, and tropical-ish ones like this. emotion_kirakira (I don't know if this one would be considered tropical, but I'm calling it that anyway. emotion_0A0 )
I'm just not very good at making avies like those, so I mostly stick to black and red. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 am
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko
actualy yes.. I mean you always had that bloody lips. and that black theme things.. now its pretty much the opposite. there's even a bird there! XD and those golden things gives me the impression that your getting married something .. o.o

Ohhhh, I see what you mean. o u o The gold thing kinda does look like a wedding trellis. XD

I sometimes make avatars that aren't gothic. XD I love frilly pink froo-froo ruffly, sparkly avies, and tropical-ish ones like this. emotion_kirakira (I don't know if this one would be considered tropical, but I'm calling it that anyway. emotion_0A0 )
I'm just not very good at making avies like those, so I mostly stick to black and red. XD

well its still looks good though itsvery different from I'm used at XD  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:27 am
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko

well its still looks good though itsvery different from I'm used at XD

lol Thanks. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 am
Blood Pop
Blood can you check out the page 2?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/arch-angel-neko-s-low-lag-glowing-tanks/t.74430603_16/

Do you think I should limit the number of tanks there? I mean I think its a "little" bit long, don't you think? If so limit it to how many tanks?

Ten tanks? or keep it that way? Or Should I placed Spoilers? 8 tanks on a spoiler and 7 on the remaining spoiler? what do you think?  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:49 am
In answer to all of your questions:

How old are you?
Old enough not to answer that question.

What was/is your favourite subject in school?
When I attended school it was English.

Do you have any hobbies?
I like to read and write short stories and watch lots of horror movies.

Describe yourself in three words: a noun, an adjective, and a language technique (hyperbole, satire, metaphor, etc)
Quiet, Open, Informal

I hope that's enough info for you I enjoyed your questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:04 am
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/arch-angel-neko-s-low-lag-glowing-tanks/t.74430603_16/

Do you think I should limit the number of tanks there? I mean I think its a "little" bit long, don't you think? If so limit it to how many tanks?

Ten tanks? or keep it that way? Or Should I placed Spoilers? 8 tanks on a spoiler and 7 on the remaining spoiler? what do you think?

Yeah, that is a bit long... I think maybe have 8-10 tanks on each page. 10 is preferable, in my opinion. XD
I don't really like the idea of separating the tanks with spoiler tags, 'cause you know how lazy people are nowadays, even with something as simple as clicking. ; A ; *coughthenonbumperscough*

Sorry this reply is really late... I missed the notice and was only coming back to the computer to bump my glows. emotion_facepalm

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:06 am
Arch Angel Neko

Also, thank you for adding my tank to your thread! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:13 am
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop

Yeah, that is a bit long... I think maybe have 8-10 tanks on each page. 10 is preferable, in my opinion. XD
I don't really like the idea of separating the tanks with spoiler tags, 'cause you know how lazy people are nowadays, even with something as simple as clicking. ; A ; *coughthenonbumperscough*

Sorry this reply is really late... I missed the notice and was only coming back to the computer to bump my glows. emotion_facepalm

i think i'll do that 8 ~ 10 tanks per page. o.o

i'm thinking of making it into ..

page 1 - awesomes analyzer page 2 = 8 tanks with absols page 3 7 tanks with absol's

but that would need alot of coding again XD haha  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:08 pm
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko
Blood Pop

i think i'll do that 8 ~ 10 tanks per page. o.o

i'm thinking of making it into ..

page 1 - awesomes analyzer page 2 = 8 tanks with absols page 3 7 tanks with absol's

but that would need alot of coding again XD haha
Yes, yes it would. XD
If you need any help with the coding and stuff, let me know. o u o

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out