[H]Space Marines [W]$$$ (Paypal) [USA] Selling an Army

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hebikage Matoh

Anxious Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:52 am
well, i have a daughter now, and a couple other interests that have put WH40k on the back burner. I love the Mythos of WH40k, but i no longer have time to game. Ive sold off one army a couple years ago and focused upon building an Awesome Imperial Space Marines army, but unfortunately i have only painted a couple of leaders(which i may keep for memories), slightly begun on my Terminators and a dreadnought which i would keep in the army itself...i dont know current points value as i dont have the newest rulebooks, i bought the last SM codex in '09' or '10'. I kinda hate to do it as i did want to get back into it, but the fact is, i wont have the time anymore, or for quite a while anyhow.

So simply put, i want to give these Space Marines a loving home with a gamer who will enjoy them as much as i used to.

Most models are basecoated, and have received conversions of some sort, even if in the smallest ways... if anyone might be interested... just pm me. we can exchange emails and i can show pics of the army and give ya a sense of some of the conversions... truth be told the whole online sales thing is sketchy to even me ( i buy, trade and sell gijoes, one of my interests putting WH40k to the side) Ive made a good name for myself in the Gijoe community by being honest and fair, im not looking for an arm and a leg by any means, just an honest return on my own investment over the years perhaps BARELY above retail for the conversions nothing more... I put alot of love into this core army i still have, but like i said they are only basecoated for the most part... so if anyone is looking for a new army (ALL PLASTIC SPACE MARINES, One or two metal Characters) or know of someone who maybe, please let me know... btw, My name is Matt...

Serious Inquiries only please

(ADMINS: im not trying to break any rules here, so if this is inappropriate plz let me know... i just figured this was a good place to start to look for a good home for my Marines)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 am
Hi Matt! No rules broken have been broken, however, some notes to help better facilitate the sale:

1. Please provide a complete list of all minis you have up for sale, even better if broken down per list segment (HQ, Troops etc.) with any squad and vehicle upgrades modelled onto each model.

2. Please provide pictures of the models on sale. When people can see what is for sale and in what state the minis are in, it might make the sale easier to pull off.

3. Please state how you would like to receive payment. Paypal? Check? Tied to a squirrel? wink

Finally, as a general disclaimer from this guild: We are not responsible for anything happening around this trade.  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hebikage Matoh

Anxious Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 pm
fully understand this has nothing to do with the guild and its buyer/seller beware, and i will get pics and that info up.
for anyone reading i would prefer paypal, and i ship usps or ups and provide tracking numbers.
understandably, i will break down the army into troop selections and list equip. i will get pictures ASAP... on Facebook i have 'GIJoe' customers that can all verify my honesty, and that they got everything promised smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 am
I doubt you'll be able to offload your army here, maybe try Dakka Dakka's swap shop forum instead?

Just a word of advice when signing up there, thoroughly read the swap shop rules, while it might come across as fascist or hard-line, the rules are mainly enforced to ensure that everything goes as effective and hassle free as possible.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

notmuch_23

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 am
I've had some great experiences with Bartertown as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 am
Agreed! Bartertown is also an excellent choice, I know one of the mods working there and it is a great place to do business.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hebikage Matoh

Anxious Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:28 am
ok thank you, i hear ebay is getting worse but there are other sites coming into play, tho truthfully im not really looking to auction and get a high price, just get a fair price and give em to a good home... i just thought i would start here as obviously this is full or WH40k players smile

on an off chance someone will be interested i will still get a couple pics up here in the next couple days.

thanks for your help guys ninja ninja ninja  
Guild Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff