Submit

killer1164

Lonely Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:14 pm
I recently, over the years, have put up these poems in the GaiaOnline art arena, just for fun and to know they were there. These are the ones that I think are satisfactory.

1. Goodbye

I would like to say hello, but everything starts with goodbye.
I would like to smile, but everything causes me to hide.
I would like to meet someone new, but everyone is the same.
I would like to paint a picture, but I have nothing but a broken frame.
I would love to roam free, but these iron bars are trapping me.
And you would like to see why I am so troubled,
though all this has caused was for my insanity to double.
They all wish for me to disappear, But I always come back year to year!
I am someone that you would regret to cross, but they never listen because they have no fear!
Everyone says that I am a curse, something that would scare them half to death!
But what I really am is something so much worse, I will make you lose your breath!
And after all I am lonely, so I will not even stop to rest.
You are now lost, never to escape this horror forest!
Until someone said hi...thats when I would die.
I finally understand this now, and let this black raven fly.
But I never got to say hello, the only thing said was goodbye.

2. Random Cake. (One of my...odd ones.)

The Random Cake killed the cat, and ran away with The Bunny,
It choked the Dog, Hung the Cat, and called The Bunny a Hunny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3333

3.The Death Story. (A story short that....I think I created for a project or something....)

Standing over a coffin can bring your heart down some. I had a choice that made it my coffin to be stared at, a few months ago I was a nobody and soon I was on the news and hated by millions. My story begins with a regretful day, heres my story. I was sitting alone in my room with nothing to do, ever since i was grounded for vandalizing the school cafeteria, I laughed at some memory of the incident. Being forbidden to step foot out of my room more-less at the school dance. Thinking about it while I hesitated jumping out the window and taking Rose on a walk around, Looking back at the door and eavesdropping on my parents, "You know we should do something about that juvenile runt if he does anything else to offend this town." my dad said, being his usual self, then looking back at the window i jumped off my bed and slipped on a black shirt and an old sweater. Then jumped out the window almost regretting it. From there I walked down the road and stopped at the thirteenth house and took a left and I saw Rose going to leave for the dance. I stopped her to talk but i saw she was going to tell my parents, I bailed my grounding. But to my relief she didn't and instead she could see i just wanted to talk. Thinking about my choice I could tell it was military school or worse. We walked around town for a while then stopped to go see a movie to waste some time. After we left the movie we walked around a couple of blocks and then it was time I left Rose to walk home herself, my mistake. When i got back to my house i checked to make sure it was clear and then i jumped back into my room. After I went to sleep thinking about today and tomorrow, my mistake was finally realized. The next morning i looked at the news with the horror creeping on my face. Rose was murdered and the only one who was her friend and was the towns juvenile, was appointed the murderer.

4. The Crimson Tears of Eve. (My newest.)

~Ah, the red tear's of eve, dropping so softly like the rose petals from the moon.~
May they be the teardrops of blood from the drifting soul, alas, the rose petals are black. And the red is a chill of wine, drifting along the crimson night.
A crimson tinge of the eye, so following the soul at night. May be a moonlight kiss so red from a black rose, or a tear of eve, being from the heart of broken ash.

I spoke too much. The key to my puppet heart is near rust and lay broken. I am held together by these water drop lines, so deep from the black ink that grabbed onto my soul.
I praise thee for the moon's tears given, and eve's black rose. So tainted from crimson insanity, and corruption of the psychotic eyes that lay in the dark.

My love be the fair key to my true lock holding me away from this beautiful serenity.

~From here on, you shall be, my true color of Eve.~

Whatever, if you like them, then I'll either post the link to my others or just write some random ones in a new topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:58 pm
I like your random cake poem.  

Seelennacht
Captain

Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out