other
View Results

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:47 am
britt1110
Super Fightin Prototype
britt1110
Lol this pretty much sums up the horrors of pads in a nutshell. I hate sitting down when I have a pad on. It's almost like wearing a diaper... and you're just sitting in your blood... I hate pads so much xd :

Have you tried looking into the "ultra thin" pads? They tend to be less diaper-like.

I haven't had much luck with tampons; the only time I can use them right is when it's not that time of the month, which makes them completely useless to me.

I've tried every type of pad basically, and ultra thin was an even worse nightmare when I used to have a heavy flow. I just don't like pads. I only wear them when I sleep or when I'm too light for a tampon.

Ah, right. That kind of makes me wonder what the point of an ultra-thin pad is if someone has a heavy flow. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 pm
I haven't tried tampons yet so pads. Though when I get my period I always get the fear that I'm going to leak even though I know I'm probably not sweatdrop Glad to know from other posts I'm not the only one who wears pads  

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Swivils42

Victorious Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 pm
I use pads, I worry about TSS with tampons, not to mention thanks to being on the pill, my flow is fairly light  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm
Pads all the way emotion_yatta  

The Maharani

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm
I can go either way (Pad or tampon), although the norm during the day for me is a tampon with a pantyliner just in case there are leaks. I tend to do pads at night or when my period is coming to an end and I don't know what the flow will be like.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:42 am
I use soft cups which I found at wal-mart. They're great as my flow tends to be super heavy. The only downside is the first 2 days I'm prone to leaks when I first wake up so they are accompanied with a pad at first.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Loveable Rouge

Beloved Player

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 am
when you are in water, you don't bleed. Once the water stops you'll need a gameplan xDD

Pads all the way, since young I have been thought not to use tampons . c:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:17 pm
Super Fightin Prototype
britt1110
Super Fightin Prototype
britt1110
Lol this pretty much sums up the horrors of pads in a nutshell. I hate sitting down when I have a pad on. It's almost like wearing a diaper... and you're just sitting in your blood... I hate pads so much xd :

Have you tried looking into the "ultra thin" pads? They tend to be less diaper-like.

I haven't had much luck with tampons; the only time I can use them right is when it's not that time of the month, which makes them completely useless to me.

I've tried every type of pad basically, and ultra thin was an even worse nightmare when I used to have a heavy flow. I just don't like pads. I only wear them when I sleep or when I'm too light for a tampon.

Ah, right. That kind of makes me wonder what the point of an ultra-thin pad is if someone has a heavy flow. confused

I love the ultra-thin pads because yes, much less diaper-like. On the days when it's heavier, I just change more often. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the larger ones aren't that much more absorbent... or maybe it just takes a while for the blood to absorb into it and I don't have the patience to wait for that? I dunno. I think tampons would be nice (especially cuz I'm athletic and like to swim), but the idea of them scares the crap out of me. One of my friends went into mild shock the first time she tried to use one.  

Hersheydudette

Pixie1Candy

Friendly Noob

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:01 am
I haven't got my 1st period yet so idk.
But tbh.. I've tried panty liners before just for fun and it's not to comfortable >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:39 pm
i prefer pads. i just never got used to tampons. i wear tampons when i'm going out though,  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:25 pm
I always use Tampons but I don't use them anymore because I am on birth control.

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff